Local leaders urge action on immigrat...

Local leaders urge action on immigration reform

There are 57 comments on the The Beacon-News story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Local leaders urge action on immigration reform. In it, The Beacon-News reports that:

Aurora Mayor Tom Weisner is one of 21 elected heads of larger Illinois municipalities who recently wrote to the state's congressional delegation in Washington imploring members to overhaul immigration laws as a way to repair and boost the economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beacon-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#43 Nov 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted myself from what ? I have nothing to be busted on, or at least nothing anyone can prove. I have all the documents I need.
yeah, we know. you bought them at kmart. right?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Nov 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
Amnesty will provide the government with more tax dollars, both SS and Income Tax.
no no no thats a quick fix to help obama look like he improved the economy.then he will leave and we will be stuck with you.no.one by one you losers will get on disability unempolyment,whatever else you can get your hands on.we got your number.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Nov 10, 2013
Republicodone 500mg wrote:
“We cannot hope to achieve the growth necessary to repair the damage done by the recession without bringing 11 million people out of the shadows and fully integrated into our economy.”
Enforce the laws is bullshit, for what?
No jobs? Who is crying is who don't want to work
There are always jobs and always there will be.
..anyway
Too late my friend
American people want the reform,
Who doesn't? I havent read anybody against yet beside 4 cats in the House
oh you are wasted.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Nov 10, 2013
kelly wrote:
This country is lost because of people that still think Odumbo is God.
They would follow this mistake to the ends of the earth, and damn the nation.
What a miserable, lying, unprepared idiot Odumbo has been. But his lemmings will sing his praises as the nation slides into economic and diplomatic default.
God bless the dumb, for they shall destroy the nation
oh you are so right they wont tell you yhey voted for s loser but we know
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Nov 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the cost of a one way airplane ticket from mainland china to the usa is less than a thousand dollars.
a round trip ticket can be had for about a thousand dollars depending on the time of year you purchase it.
at that price, many people nowadays can come over on a moments notice.
if you knew that there is a country out there that would allow you to educate your children for free, provide medical for free, even grant you welfare for free.. essentially, give you a better life then the one you have in your home country, wouldn't you at least try take advantage of the opportunity?
as I see it, an amnesty in this day and age would flood the airports with people who would do so. try their luck.
think about it. you don't need any real proof to confirm your status for benefiting from the amnesty. how can the usa confirm that you were not here? all you need to do is come up with a fake id somehow. have somebody in the usa swear to your status. and the authorities couldn't substantiate anything one way or another.
coupled with the fact that the authorities would be faced with millions of applications for the amnesty.. one can imagine the timeframe for processing all the applications will take years if not decades to complete.
that would mean anybody applying for an amnesty would be able to stay in the usa for however long the application would take to be processed. that being the case, one could be on welfare, have their kids got school, take advantage of free healthcare ALL at the expense of taxpayers.
again, for as long as it takes for the applications to be processed.
imagine the chaos.
tell me I'm wrong.
you are s 100%,right everyone get out no amnesty.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#48 Nov 10, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>no no no thats a quick fix to help obama look like he improved the economy.then he will leave and we will be stuck with you.no.one by one you losers will get on disability unempolyment,whatever else you can get your hands on.we got your number.
Providing the undocumented with amnesty will generate billions in social security and income tax funds. These additional funds would help pay off the national debt.
la ratza propaganda alert

Montréal, Canada

#49 Nov 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing the undocumented with amnesty will generate billions in social security and income tax funds. These additional funds would help pay off the national debt.
Tonight's la ratza propaganda brought to you by the pendejo from Vero Beach...go commit seppuku pendejo.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50 Nov 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey clueless, they will sink the Medicare and SS coffers when they are able to retire. They will add nothing that they won't take fivefold later.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#51 Nov 11, 2013
It's easy to get these small town yokels to say anything because they're easier to bribe. Hell, the big boys can pay them off out of petty cash.

Location hidden

#52 Nov 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can sell you manhattan for 100 dollars. are you interested?
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#53 Nov 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no trinkets?!?!?! Come on man.
wise asss

Hoffman Estates, IL

#54 Nov 11, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You rike flyed lice?

Location hidden

#55 Nov 11, 2013
wise asss wrote:
<quoted text>You rike flyed lice?
do you like smelly feet, and stinky butts?
West Covina White Power

Walnut, CA

#56 Nov 11, 2013
Illegal aliens are hard workers. I hired 12 day laborers to build our KKK center in Covina.

Great people!
West Covina Work Power

Covina, CA

#57 Nov 11, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
Illegal aliens are hard workers. I hired 12 day laborers to build our KKK center in Covina.
Great people!
Wait, were they Mexicans or Asians considering it's in the SGV. Neither could care less what they build as long as they get paid, stay off welfare, and don't end up standing on street corners begging for quarters like all the white and black bums hanging around. It's a fair question. ; ^)
wise assss

Hoffman Estates, IL

#58 Nov 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you like smelly feet, and stinky butts?
Hellro preese hold msg it give rearly bad bad headrake.BONZI!!!!!!!!!!
uncle

Jonesboro, AR

#59 Oct 13, 2014
$10.00 per hr. is good money nowdays! 80 hrs. per week is $800.00 x52 weeks in a year is $41,600 per year! But if you are an Illegal Alian you get free tuition,phones ,medical etc, and if you are a felon then chances are you,ll get let go free! So why do you want amnesty? You have it made in the shade now.I know a shitload of citizens that make $10.00 per hr.now and are happy to have a job.I say give ilegals all a tax I.D.# but not citizenship, and start paying income taxes to this country. An earned income tax of at least 40%. Quit the mooching and start earning your keep! I,m getting very tired of carrying a bunch of lazy asses everyday sponging off our broke system. Its time to VOTE America! Cmon ! Lets VOTE are hardworking asses off and shitcan the backstabbers! Yes!!!!! VOTE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Sep 21 Jorge 195
News The 'Spiritual Battle' Over the Dakota Access P... Sep 20 the Stand 1
News Easy resolution unlikely for contentious Dakota... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Liberals, Labor Unions Come To Blows Over Dakot... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Native American Student Union joins efforts opp... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News North Dakota governor hopes for quick pipeline ... Sep 18 the Stand 1
News The 'spiritual battle' over the Dakota Access p... Sep 18 they go 4 them th... 1
More from around the web