Catholic Adoption Agency Will Shut Do...

Catholic Adoption Agency Will Shut Down Instead of Letting Gay Couples Adopt

There are 57 comments on the www.americanhumanist.org story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Catholic Adoption Agency Will Shut Down Instead of Letting Gay Couples Adopt. In it, www.americanhumanist.org reports that:

Illinois will begin allowing civil unions on Wednesday. It's not gay marriage, but that's a different debate. Still, Catholic Charities of Rockford is so afraid that it’ll now have to place foster children in the homes of gay couples that it’s going to shut down its state-funded adoption services altogether.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.americanhumanist.org.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#41 Jun 3, 2011
santorum on ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Not that I give a sh1t.
...hehehehehehehheheh.....I'll be back with that proof later...heheheheheh....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#42 Jun 3, 2011
santorum on ice wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is wrong with you? Were you hung upside down and given enemas by your father?
You show just how low you are by insulting a stranger's parents, so low you have no legitimate argument...

...you may as well call me a member of that dreaded group who wore those sexy boots....heheheh...
santorum on ice

Monroeville, AL

#43 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch about wanting everything your way and then when it's given to you you're ungracious enough to continue bitching. You're never satisfied with any concessions granted to your side; there's always a new demand to be met. Too bad you'll never be happy.
The agency is throwing in the towel so they can't be blamed for the atrocities that happen in the future, it's on the government's head now when the lawsuits start up again.
Another thing -- you homophobic, slavering, racist piece of birdsh1t: You act as if homosexuals are receiving special "concessions," to obtain rights that are guaranteed to EVERY citizen, except felons, in this miserable, fractured laughing stock of a country -- just as blacks were finally given those "concessions" after a bloody battle ensued over them.

Also, Nina is a CANADIAN, you shamefully stupid k-weefe!
santorum on ice

Monroeville, AL

#44 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...hehehehehehehheheh. ....I'll be back with that proof later...heheheheheh....
I'll alert the media, k-weefe.

That "hehehehe" is new.

Have you sustained another head injury?
santorum on ice

Monroeville, AL

#45 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You show just how low you are by insulting a stranger's parents, so low you have no legitimate argument...
...you may as well call me a member of that dreaded group who wore those sexy boots....heheheh...
Jebus christ on a saltine -- you actully ARE sub-moron, aren't you?
santorum on ice

Monroeville, AL

#46 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, exactly like those.
I'm not defending the Catholic church you moron.
Then what ARE you defending, douche nozzle? Discriminatory practices among homosexuals as regards marriage and/or adoption? Because if you are, you should know that most child abuse (whether the children are natural, adopted or farmed out to them by the State)-- is committed by HETEROSEXUALS (married or otherwise), who also practice that nasty "sodomy" behind their gingham curtains, you are so offended by.

Maybe it's time to give homosexuals a shot raising the "mistakes" of heteros. They surely can't do worse.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#47 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch about wanting everything your way and then when it's given to you you're ungracious enough to continue bitching. You're never satisfied with any concessions granted to your side; there's always a new demand to be met. Too bad you'll never be happy.
The agency is throwing in the towel so they can't be blamed for the atrocities that happen in the future, it's on the government's head now when the lawsuits start up again.
no, I demand that the existing law of the land be upheld and not perverted for religious idealogy

that agency should never have existed in the first place and is one more way that the government illegally funnels money into religion

and you're a f'g homophobe for presuming the Catholic Church is seeking to prevent children being molested by gay people, when the Catholic Church has systemically raped children FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND FOR DECADES AND PROTECTED THEIR PEDO PREISTS

what they don't want to do is hand over kids to gay parents who will raise them to not put up with being made into second class citizens and victims.

Krystal Mountaine1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#48 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather be raised by wolves than the likes of you.
I thought that already happened.... how is that old b#tch of a mother of yours.......or did you kill her

Krystal Mountaine1

Location hidden

#49 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough from seeing him on other threads to know that no one in their right mind would leave a child of either sex alone with that.
Let me guess ...your a christian right!!!! LOL... I can tell by how you spread the good news!!!

HA HA what a scumbag you are loser

Oh what would Jesus do? Oh ya you christardo don't even know who that is
santorum on ice

Monroeville, AL

#50 Jun 3, 2011
From Aerobatty on another thread. Bravo Aerobatty!

Homophobes-religious homophobes-got the worst president in history elected. The Shrubites played you morons like a fiddle and have done more damage to this country than anybody ever has.

And from me:

Figures the inane little turd hailed from texas.

Krystal Mountaine1

Location hidden

#51 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying to pretend that you missed the abuse that "he" spewed at me on one of "your" threads. Talk about sick and twisted.
Go cry to your dead biatch mother scumbag.... oh and here let me smear my c#nt juice on your bible little christardo

Since: Jul 10

New Castle, DE

#52 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying to pretend that you missed the abuse that "he" spewed at me on one of "your" threads. Talk about sick and twisted.
I've never seen her attack anyone unless provoked to do so. You probably said something inflammatory and mean in those threads, like you did here.

Krystal Mountaine1

Location hidden

#53 Jun 3, 2011
K-O Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen her attack anyone unless provoked to do so. You probably said something inflammatory and mean in those threads, like you did here.
Hi sweetie

Since: Jul 10

New Castle, DE

#54 Jun 3, 2011
Krystal Mountaine1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweetie
Hello.

:)

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#55 Jun 4, 2011
What a surprise: the catholics would rather see kids suffer without a home than live happily because of their own idiotic bigotry. They'd rather retell the lie of "gay pedophiles" than turf out heterosexual pedophile priests.

From last week's news:

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/05/26/italian-...
----------
Tapes show Italian priest lured teenage boys for sex, paid them with cocaine

Xeni Jardin at 12:26 PM Thursday, May 26, 2011

Investigators examining tapped cellphone conversations between a Moroccan drug dealer and 51-year-old Father Riccardo Seppia found evidence of arranged sexual encounters with young boys, some of whom were paid for sex with cocaine.

"I do not want 16-year-old boys but younger," Seppia is accused of having said on the tapes. "Fourteen-year-olds are O.K. Look for needy boys who have family issues."
----------
nina

Surrey, Canada

#56 Jun 4, 2011
I know when I think child safety

in catholic hands

does not make the top 100 list

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#57 Jun 11, 2011
As for the title of this thread?

Good-- because of their current record of organized pedophilia, no catholic organization should be permitted authority over >>any<< child, for >>any<< reason.

This ban should go on, until they admit their crimes, and submit all the guilty-parties for criminal prosecution.

Up to, and including the pope, if needed.

Then and only then, would the ban on catholic organizations dealing with children lifted.

But after a probationary period, of course.

Say, 1000 years? That ought to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... Sun Nortonville miner 19
News Bernie Sanders surprises Hillary Clinton in Mic... Sun RMGHispanic Causi... 39
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) May 21 Edmund Ruffin 7,573
News Illinois Republicans divided on same-sex marria... May 21 LeDuped 3
News What to watch in Kentucky, Oregon primaries May 18 yrveikuti7 5
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) May 18 Tony 190
News Judge: Law doesn't cover gay hate crimes in ex-... May 16 NE Jade 3
More from around the web