Catholic Adoption Agency Will Shut Down Instead of Letting Gay Couples Adopt

Jun 2, 2011 Full story: www.americanhumanist.org 57

Illinois will begin allowing civil unions on Wednesday. It's not gay marriage, but that's a different debate. Still, Catholic Charities of Rockford is so afraid that itíll now have to place foster children in the homes of gay couples that itís going to shut down its state-funded adoption services altogether.

Full Story

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Jun 3, 2011
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex and homosexual appear nowhere between the covers of the c.1611 Authorized King James Bible
Those words didn't exist
homosexual was coined 99 years ago c.1912
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
sex (in context of intercourse) was coined 82 years ago c.1929
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
If you want to argue semantics with me you will lose. You know as well as I do that any logomachy about the phraseology in the bible is pointless. We both know why the word sodomy is considered offensive.
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#22 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough from seeing him on other threads to know that no one in their right mind would leave a child of either sex alone with that.
She's female, you ignorant bitch.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to argue semantics with me you will lose. You know as well as I do that any logomachy about the phraseology in the bible is pointless. We both know why the word sodomy is considered offensive.
Sex and homosexual appear nowhere between the covers of the Authorized King James Bible
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#24 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to argue semantics with me you will lose. You know as well as I do that any logomachy about the phraseology in the bible is pointless. We both know why the word sodomy is considered offensive.
Here, why don't you read up on what you're spouting off about, you ignorant texan sow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws

Weren't you the bitch in heat who, in a drunken stupor, advised an anonymous poster that "he could wax your kitty" any time?

Hypocritical religitard slutbag.

Since: Jul 10

Newark, DE

#25 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough from seeing him on other threads to know that no one in their right mind would leave a child of either sex alone with that.
"That"? That is deliberately rude, inflammatory, and disrespectful language. That was totally unprovoked. She did not go after you in any way. What am I supposed to gather from your behavior on your thread?
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#26 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We both know you've had at least one catlic.
being homophobic isn't being clever

and seriously, is that the best you can do?

you're pathetic all over, I feel bad for you.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#27 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to argue semantics with me you will lose....
you certainly settle for very little when semantics is all you can win

reality is a lot more difficult than word games.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#28 Jun 3, 2011
it's funny how the religious response to not getting everything their way is either

violence

or

closing up shop
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#29 Jun 3, 2011
K-O Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
"That"? That is deliberately rude, inflammatory, and disrespectful language. That was totally unprovoked. She did not go after you in any way. What am I supposed to gather from your behavior on your thread?
See above.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 3, 2011
santorum on ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, why don't you read up on what you're spouting off about, you ignorant texan sow:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws
Weren't you the bitch in heat who, in a drunken stupor, advised an anonymous poster that "he could wax your kitty" any time?
Hypocritical religitard slutbag.
An anonymous poster? Mmm, I might've said that, so what? Do you think I believe that Jesus is hanging around judging my kitty? That's funny.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 3, 2011
K-O Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying to pretend that you missed the abuse that "he" spewed at me on one of "your" threads. Talk about sick and twisted.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 3, 2011
santorum on ice wrote:
<quoted text>
She's female, you ignorant bitch.
Nuh uh.

Location hidden

#33 Jun 3, 2011
nina wrote:
it's funny how the religious response to not getting everything their way is either
violence
or
closing up shop
You bitch about wanting everything your way and then when it's given to you you're ungracious enough to continue bitching. You're never satisfied with any concessions granted to your side; there's always a new demand to be met. Too bad you'll never be happy.

The agency is throwing in the towel so they can't be blamed for the atrocities that happen in the future, it's on the government's head now when the lawsuits start up again.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 3, 2011
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
being homophobic isn't being clever
and seriously, is that the best you can do?
you're pathetic all over, I feel bad for you.
I'm sure it's only a side effect of that roasted rhino you ate last night.:)
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#35 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying to pretend that you missed the abuse that "he" spewed at me on one of "your" threads. Talk about sick and twisted.
You beg for abuse.
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#36 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You bitch about wanting everything your way and then when it's given to you you're ungracious enough to continue bitching. You're never satisfied with any concessions granted to your side; there's always a new demand to be met. Too bad you'll never be happy.
The agency is throwing in the towel so they can't be blamed for the atrocities that happen in the future, it's on the government's head now when the lawsuits start up again.
Like the lawsuits that are piling up for the azz-raping catholic priests -- the lawsuits that will finally bankrupt that filthy corrupt institution -- those kind of lawsuits, you ignorant punch bag?
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#37 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure it's only a side effect of that roasted rhino you ate last night.:)
What the hell is wrong with you? Were you hung upside down and given enemas by your father?
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#38 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh uh.
Prove it.

Not that I give a sh1t.
santorum on ice

Atmore, AL

#39 Jun 3, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>An anonymous poster? Mmm, I might've said that, so what? Do you think I believe that Jesus is hanging around judging my kitty? That's funny.
You did say it, and jesus is a fictional character, you inane twit.

Location hidden

#40 Jun 3, 2011
santorum on ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the lawsuits that are piling up for the azz-raping catholic priests -- the lawsuits that will finally bankrupt that filthy corrupt institution -- those kind of lawsuits, you ignorant punch bag?
Yep, exactly like those.

I'm not defending the Catholic church you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chase naked suspect, capture him in pants 7 min DILF 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Duke Snider 50,749
Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... 1 hr not oblablas change 10
GOP ad slams Schneider's budget votes 20 hr Ace McMillan 2
Need Park Place Monopoly Piece!!! (Oct '07) Mon zashon 104
U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola q... Oct 26 barefoot2626 4
State Farm seeks to test drones in Illinois Oct 25 Bama Yankee 1

Illinois People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE