Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils?

Full story: KBCI-TV Boise

For years there have been rumblings, grumblings, and not so thinly veiled suggestions that Californians should stay out of Idaho, but are folks from the Golden State really the root of Idaho's evils? According ...
Comments
2,941 - 2,960 of 3,105 Comments Last updated Sunday
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The Cali influence will destroy your state. It did mine. It will yours. Kiss your hunting rights goodbye. PETA will be at your farms settin up road blocks and protesting. But power to the victor, right? If you let them take over, force views on you, more power to them. You still have a chance to save your state, start fighting.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

AND YOU REALLY THINK MEXICO COULD GIVE TWO TAMALES ABOUT YOU ENTITLED TOOLBAGS? YOU DIDN'T "SAVE THE WORLD" MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE WITH SOMEEONE ELSES MONEY! YOU PAID MEXICO TO BRAINWASH YOU AND EXTORT YOU OUT OF YOUR STATE! DRUNK IN DENIAL DELUSIONAL BOBBLEHEADS NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICK YALL OUT!
LIKE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS! NASTY RETARDED STUPID STINKY MONKEYS! YOUR WELCOME !
GOT ENOUGH OF YOU PREPROGRAMMED KOOLAID KAMIKAZE DRUNK ON STUPID MONKEYS HERE ALREADY TRYING TO PLAY PRETEND IN SOMEONE ELSES WORLD OF HUMANITY BECAUSE THEIR DELUSIONS DIDNT WORK (at least the ones the mexicos reprogrammed you with ! go figure)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

CALIFORNIA THE "OOOPS I'M SORRY??" DRUNK IN A DUMPSTER STATE WHERE EVEN THEIR MAIDS DON'T WANT EM!
Damon Dickson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Californians just need time away from California to realize how great it can be to "Be FROM California"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

DAMONDICKSON-YEAH UM TOO BAD THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT EM ! BEEN TO CALI TWICE THE STATE ITSELF IS BEAUTIFUL ITS TOO BAD THE SUBHUMANS THAT INHABIT IT WILL POISON IT !I CAN SEE WHY THE MEXICANS DIDN'T WANT EM THO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TREE RAT-HMM SOMEONE IS AWAKE! YOUR RIGHT THOSE WALKING CONTRADICTIONS CALIFORNIANS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED AND KICKED OUT FOR A REASON! LIKE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS WHO (like mexico has taught them)SCAPEGOAT EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR OWN PROBLEMS THEY CREATE -THEY HAVE BECOME THE VERY THING THEY SAY AND CHANT AND SPEW OUT THE CHEAP LIP SERVICE ABOUT -NOW THEY FORCE THEIR FEAR INFESTED,TRASH CAN OF A CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE ON ANTOHER STATE -A SELF SABOTAGING TYRANNICAL DELUSIONAL MESS OF USELESS SPOILED ROTTEN CRIPPLED CHILDREN ! EVERYONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF PAY THEIR BILLS FOR AND "REPROGRAM" THEIR JIM JONES TWISTED DELUSIONAL MENTALITY-AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TREERAT-YEAH THE MEXICANS HAVE KICKED HALF OF CALIS KOOLAID CRIPPLES UP HERE TO DUMP THEIR "LIKE AWESOME POLICE STATE" ON US
TYRANNY IS FREEDOM
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
AND JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS TAUGHT THEM HOW TO SELF SABOTAGE YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR OWN FREEDOMS
THEY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO MAKE ANY EFFORTS
CODEPENDENT JUNKIES JUST LIKE MEXICO! MINING FOR "HUMANITY" LIKE GOLD DIGGERS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

HAMMER-YEAH A LITTLE LATE THEY'VE ALREADY CALIFORNICATED OREGON AND ARE RUNNING OVER EACH OTHER TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON WASHINGTON STATE THE DECAY IS ALREADY PROGRESSING ALONG NICELY AND WITH THEIR USUAL RIGHTEOUS INDIGNANCE AND OBLIVIOUS ENTITLEMENT THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMING THEM WITH FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS! AND NOW THAT THEY KNOW WHATS THE REAL AGENDA IS THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING THEM OUT! LIKE THE TOOOLBAGS THEY ARE
DON'T WORRY THO-THERE IS A LOWBROW WAR GOING ON AGAINST THESE BRAINWASHED ENTITLED REFUGEES TRYING TO OUTRUN THEIR OWN HEADS TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON US

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

HAMMER-ALTHOUGH I WAS ACTUALLY THERE IN CALI IN O5 WHEN THIS MESS WAS ENACTED(to see how long californains could indulge themselves before another "rome" fell)SURREAL MAN

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ILLEGAL PROTESTS ETC. ON UTUBE FROM TEXAS AND CALI TO SEE WHATS HAPPEING ON THIS COAST ANYWAYS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

SINCE CALIFORNIANS IN ALL THEIR ENTITLED MARTYRDUMB DECIDE IT WOULD BE A GOOD THING TO FINANCE ONE RACES 4,000 YEARS OF MURDEROUS CORRUPT FAILURE TO EXPAND TO THEIR STATE THEN MOVE WHEN THE REALITY CHECK CAME AND THE SHOOTING STARTED TO GO PLAY PRETEND LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN !
START A WAR THEN RUN ! UGH THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! AND IN ALL THEIR DRUNKEN DENIAL AND ENTITLEMENT THEY HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WERE DOING SOME "HUMANATARIAN EFFORT" TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE? AT EVEYRONE ELSE EXPENSE? EVEN DRUNK I WOULD NEVER EVEN CONTEMPLATE FINANCING MEXICOS PAID EXPANSION ON A RACIST PREMISE
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I was not joking bout starting to fight. If you sit back and do nothing you may as well move to Cali. Ask yourself, how did the natives handle the white man? They was damn near wiped out, but, goddamn it, they dont have to hang their heads. They fought. They truly gave everything. Fight Goddamn it!!!!! If they do come out on top, make sure the victory tastes like dirt in their mouths!

“"What, me worry?"”

Since: Mar 08

So. Cal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Orkin's are known to suck. Not as good as a Dyson, but they do suck.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
It's dead inside Favorites bar this afternoon, where the propped-open door spills a bit of light onto the ancient Elvis pin ball machine and the grumpy man puffing on a cigarette in front of the video poker machine.

There's no food here, unless you count the vending machine against the green wall. Owner Ray Medrano had to make a choice: Close the kitchen or ban smoking in the joint altogether. His customers love their smokes more than their food, so the kitchen lost.
For Medrano, there's only one despicable group of people to blame for Nevada passing a smoking ban that eliminates smoking in restaurants and bars that also serve food: Californians.

"California has a negative influence on our society," he said, glancing around as cigarette smoke fills the stuffy place. "They should keep their world in their world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

TREE RAT-HOW THE NATIVES HANDLED THE WHITE MAN? MEXICANS ARENT NATIVE AMERICANS AND NATIVE AMERICANS DON'T HIDE BEHIND WHITEYS SKIRT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM-THEY TAKE PRIDE IN DOING THINGS THEIR OWN WAY IN THEIR OWN WORLD! FUNNY THING IS ONCE ALL THE SELF RIGHTEOUS CLOWNS SCAPEGOATING WHITEY FOR ALL THEIR OWN PROBLEMS PATTING THEMSELVES ON THE BACK FOR PIGGYBACKING AND LIVING OFF OTHERS THEN THEY HAVE NO SCAPEGOAT AND WILL HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE THE PROBLEM! WITH NOONE ELSE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

CARL-DON'T BE HATIN CAUSE YO PAID THE MEXICANS TO BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH MONEY AND YOUR STATE! ITS ALL ONE BIG JOKE WITH EVERYONE ELSES MONEY TILL YOU GET DADDYS CREDIT CARD BILL ISNT IT YA TOOL? PRETTY SAD WHEN YOUR MAIDS KICK YOU OUT AND DON'T EVEN WANT YA! ANOTHER HEADLESS BRAINWASHED RUNAWAY REPROGRAMMED TO FAIL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

QUICK CARL-LET ME GUESS "I OFTEN RELY UPON THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS?" FRANKLY MY DEAR -I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! HEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH THROW ALL YOU DRUNKEN CRIPPLES BACK IN YER GOLDEN DUMPSTER AND SHIP YOU TO MEXICO FOR SOME CHEAP LABOR-OOPS I MEAN HARDER WORKERS
Californian

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

tree rat wrote:
The Cali influence will destroy your state. It did mine. It will yours. Kiss your hunting rights goodbye. PETA will be at your farms settin up road blocks and protesting. But power to the victor, right? If you let them take over, force views on you, more power to them. You still have a chance to save your state, start fighting.
^You are EXACTLY right but that's just the start of it. There are 40,000,000 people here. Just five million of them bolting into your state will completely transform Idaho into California. You don't want that. TRUST ME: YOU DO NOT WANT THAT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

TREE RAT-YEP PEOPLE FALILNG FOR THAT CHEAP LIP SERVICE SO THEY CAN FORCE THEIR FEAR INFESTED,TRASH CAN OF A CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE ON SOMEONE ELSE WITH A SMUG SMILE (oh wait thats a free state)

PRETTY BAD WHEN EVEN THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT THEM ! AND THEY ARE JUST HAPPY TO GET SOME FRESH TOILET SPACE AND HAVE NO PROBLEM DUMPING ON EVERYOEN ELSE TO SAVE THEIR OWN PARASITIC SKINS?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

WELL WHADDYA EXPECT CALIFORNIANS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS BY MEXICOS FAILED IDEOLOGIES WITH A SMILE AND A TACO
LEARNED THE WORST FROM TEH BEST! AND THEN KICKED OUT LIKE THE REST!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

QUICK CARL-QUE NO HABLA ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••