Obama Should be a One Term President

Obama Should be a One Term President

Posted in the Idaho Forum

Mike

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Obama said that if he didn't do what he promised he should be only a one term President. He should be held to his word. He should be a one term.
Idaho keep Obama to his word. You have to be honest to yourself what has he done. More people are out of work since he took office. More people are on food stamps. The National debt has doubled since he took office. and in his own words he will continue his same policies.
That will mean more people will depend on the Government just like the old Soviet Union once did. If he has his way he will turn this great country of ours into another Soviet Union. So get use to the idea of " United Soviet States. Because that is what will happen if he is re elected.
I have been a Democrat all my life and for those who want to blame for the problem with the Republicans. You have to look at the first two years when Democrats had the majority rule in both houses. What happen! not a damn thing except we get more debt, and Government took more control. And that is not what we want and that is not what this country was made for. It is time for a change.
Ted

Asbury Park, NJ

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Mike, if you're done, you can pick up your pants that are around your ankles.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
http://youtube.com/watch...
The reasons to believe Obama a one-term president are many and well-grounded
-
1. Itís Still the Economy, Stupid

The Misery Index, popularized by Governor Carter to hound President Ford only to be President Carterís undoing, haunts Democrats again. The combined unemployment and inflation rates are at their worst level in twenty-eight years. The stock market has just spent six weeks in the red. The GDP grows at an anemic rate of 1.8 percent. The housing market has been in shambles for five years, and seems to be double dipping. Debt approaches GDP. Flat-lining and nose-diving trend lines make the presidentís reelection precarious. Even a browbeaten Bill Daley, the presidentís chief of staff, conceded to an incensed National Association of Manufacturers convention,ďSometimes you canít defend the indefensible.Ē He said it.

1.Barack Obama is a formidable campaigner. His presidency is not without accomplishment (see, Osama bin Laden). And occupants of the White House have lost general elections just five times in the last hundred years. But he has governed ineffectively and stubbornly against the wishes of the American people. He could win reelection. But the preponderance of indicators suggests his defeat. This should make conservatives hopeful for change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Idaho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
19 female looking for guys Aug 21 nancy434 1
Idaho Aug 20 Black 1
NO DRUGS in PARKS Aug 20 NO POT IN OUR BANKS 1
Idaho Aug 18 Jay 4
I need A hookup Aug 15 dontthinkso 2
Beautiful Aug 5 Animaladvocate 8
Hi guys 18 F Jul '15 true 3
More from around the web