State Bills Target Birth Control Rule

Feb 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Feb. 17, 2012: Republican Rep. Carlos Bilbao is shown with his copy of the Affordable Care Act in his office at the Idaho Legislature in Boise, Idaho.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

PRESS: Record 19 reporters, media execs join Team Obama...
FINALLY OBAMA CREATES JOBS………………………FOR MORE STATE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA.

WH website still touts pledge to halve the deficit...IN THE YEAR 2525 by Zager and Evans.

Dem convention co-chair's company got $230m in federal loans for 'green' projects...CHER IS GOING TO SING AT THE DNC CONVENtION………her hit song “GYPSYS TRAMPS AND THEIVES.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
PRESS: Record 19 reporters, media execs join Team Obama...
FINALLY OBAMA CREATES JOBS………………………FOR MORE STATE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA.
WH website still touts pledge to halve the deficit...IN THE YEAR 2525 by Zager and Evans.
Dem convention co-chair's company got $230m in federal loans for 'green' projects...CHER IS GOING TO SING AT THE DNC CONVENtION………her hit song “GYPSYS TRAMPS AND THEIVES.
Off topic, retarded DUMBOSPAM.

Is your mama alive? I wanna punch her right in the mouth for not clamping them Bayer aspirins between her legs before conceiving your dumb azz!
Sid Vicious

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic, retarded DUMBOSPAM.
Is your mama alive? I wanna punch her right in the mouth for not clamping them Bayer aspirins between her legs before conceiving your dumb azz!
Did your mammy ever tell you her pimp punked you the day you was born in the back seat of that purple Caddy? Ask her when she's done bangin the the boyz in blue.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic, retarded DUMBOSPAM.
Is your mama alive? I wanna punch her right in the mouth for not clamping them Bayer aspirins between her legs before conceiving your dumb azz!
I think a more appropriate measure would to be kicking his daddy in the balls.

Matter of fact I am going to recommend that to women who do not have coverage for their prescription drugs. If your husband decides he wants sex to procreate and you do not, just kick him good and hard in the balls and he will change his mind rather swiftly.

Now that is a certain contraceptive alternative.
Sid Vicious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a more appropriate measure would to be kicking his daddy in the balls.
Matter of fact I am going to recommend that to women who do not have coverage for their prescription drugs. If your husband decides he wants sex to procreate and you do not, just kick him good and hard in the balls and he will change his mind rather swiftly.
Now that is a certain contraceptive alternative.
That is happended to you. Your street walkin mama kicked the 'john' in the balls and you came out with a big dent in your air head.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

More taxpzyer $$ squandered to promote BS religious freedoms.
I'll bet Rep Bilbo has no problem having the Lipitor to keep his fat ass arteries from closing up being subsudized on his taxpayer paid for health plan.
Isn't his 'lifestyle choice' to be an obese POS?
Sid Vicious

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Your Ex wrote:
More taxpzyer $$ squandered to promote BS religious freedoms.
I'll bet Rep Bilbo has no problem having the Lipitor to keep his fat ass arteries from closing up being subsudized on his taxpayer paid for health plan.
Isn't his 'lifestyle choice' to be an obese POS?
No doubt about it. I say tax the shyt out of the corrupt Catholic church and all the rest too.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Republicans have to go after social issues because they are losing on the economic issues. The economy is improving. Obama will win re-election. Obama 2012.
Sid Vicious

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tony wrote:
Republicans have to go after social issues because they are losing on the economic issues. The economy is improving. Obama will win re-election. Obama 2012.
If you call more government spending (waste) of tax dollars improving the economy then it's got to be a risin like the bone up your azz boy.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call more government spending (waste) of tax dollars improving the economy then it's got to be a risin like the bone up your azz boy.
Obama saved America from 8 years of Bush and republican destruction that caused the financial crisis and all the debt we now have. Obama will be re-elected no doubt.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call more government spending (waste) of tax dollars improving the economy then it's got to be a risin like the bone up your azz boy.
Yes many states like Texas was saved from bankruptcy by Obama stimulus. Texas had to use Obama stimulus to balance the state budget.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
That is happended to you. Your street walkin mama kicked the 'john' in the balls and you came out with a big dent in your air head.
What a sad case of severe retardation your project. Hopefully they will find a cure and you won't have healthcare coverage.
Ho Lee Schitt

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 18, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
PRESS: Record 19 reporters, media execs join Team Obama...
FINALLY OBAMA CREATES JOBS………………………FOR MORE STATE MEDIA AND PROPAGANDA.
WH website still touts pledge to halve the deficit...IN THE YEAR 2525 by Zager and Evans.
Dem convention co-chair's company got $230m in federal loans for 'green' projects...CHER IS GOING TO SING AT THE DNC CONVENtION………her hit song “GYPSYS TRAMPS AND THEIVES.
What does this have to do with the topic?
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 18, 2012
 
Another thread ruined by right wing retards and their inability to stay on topic!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
What does this have to do with the topic?
Nothing, of course. Talking about NOTHING is what anti-choice imbeciles are experts at, especially on this particular issue.

The anti-contraception fanatics are losing big time because their PHONY "religious freedom" argument isn't working. So they're pulling their usual tactic of talking about anything else, hoping to silence this discussion. Of course, that's not going to work for them either.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with the topic?
Check the Topix board anytime & you'll see LeJumbo simply picks his spam for the day & posts it on every thread going at the time.
The guy can't tell a topic from his toothpick....
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

GOP controlled states are all following ALEC driven mandates. The birth control potions are a WAR on Women fully endorsed by republican saps to the Koch queens. See alecexposed.org for further anti-democratic policies of the extreme right wing oligarchs. They want to kill our public institutions such as schools, libraries, the post office, police, fire, prisons, etc. Privatization pay through the roof policies to further reduce the numbers of the middle class. Screwing with and demonizing the poor has already started in these GOP states as well as anti-worker bills. STOP them!!
Newt of Ging

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad case of severe retardation your project. Hopefully they will find a cure and you won't have healthcare coverage.
Sid slammed you and broke down Tony too. You racist libtards are really sick.
Newt of Ging

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama saved America from 8 years of Bush and republican destruction that caused the financial crisis and all the debt we now have. Obama will be re-elected no doubt.
Funny thing is Obama will probably be re-elected because of mindless azzwholes like you. Soros does not even want him re-elected and he's his boss. The housing crisis was the work of Bubba Clinton you retard.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Only anti-abortion cultist support RAPE by doctors!

These bastard who want government out of their lives want the government in womens' uteruses !'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Idaho Discussions

Search the Idaho Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced 6 hr NE Jade 11
Statewide Add the Words Candlelight Vigils Plan... Jul 7 Zeke 17
Are Californians The Root Of Idaho's Evils? (May '06) Jun '14 Californian Carl 3,097
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... Jun '14 Donna Lee 1
potatos Jun '14 Maters an korn 1
Soldier held in Afghanistan is 23-year-old Idahoan (Jul '09) Jun '14 Bergdahl is a Deserter 8
Soldier held in Afghanistan is 23-year-old Idahoan (Jul '09) Jun '14 I Speak For All 9
•••
•••