NJ voters' support for gay marriage r...

NJ voters' support for gay marriage reaches record

There are 7 comments on the North Port Sun story from Mar 1, 2012, titled NJ voters' support for gay marriage reaches record. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

New Jersey voters' support for same-sex marriage reached a record high in the days after Republican Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Mitt s Santorum Slippage

Media, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Gov. Christie, the weight of evidence....

Oh never mind. It's too easy.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#2 Mar 1, 2012
You mean Gov. Christie's WEIGHT???
Wow

Mooresville, IN

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Gay NJ!!!
Mitt s Santorum Slippage

Media, PA

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
You mean Gov. Christie's WEIGHT???
Now you just weight a moment, missy. My post was clear enough.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#5 Mar 2, 2012
Mitt s Santorum Slippage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you just weight a moment, missy. My post was clear enough.
I love getting my morning off to a good start with a laugh!!! Thank you!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2012
C'mon New Jersey! Hit the "override" button!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Mar 2, 2012
None of these polls matter until we actually win a vote at the ballot box. Unless we're able to translate one of these polls into an actual win, I don't expect any of those Republicans to change their vote.

This poll says support is at 55%. As we've seen in California polling before Prop8, that can easily translate into a loss. I wouldn't trust any poll until we clear the 60% mark in every poll no matter how the question is asked.

Of note- only 47% actually support marriage when given 3 choices. That means in the ballot box the most we're likely to get is 47%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Garcetti, presidential long shot, journeys... Apr 16 Flynns confession 4
News Asia cautious about possible Trump rethink on t... Apr 15 CNNHealineFakeNews 20
News McCarthy, Scalise are likely contenders for Hou... Apr 13 CodeTalker 4
Public Corruption, Lee County local government ... Apr 1 ednagorkial 4
News Closings, Cancellations, and Delays from WQAD N... (Jan '10) Mar 24 QC Vets Outreach 9
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) Mar '18 Trailer pneumonia 355
News ABUSE REGISTRY: An Iowa Supreme Court ruling co... (Jul '10) Feb '18 big baby 45 34