Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar

Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar

There are 82 comments on the www.cbsnews.com story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar. In it, www.cbsnews.com reports that:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, whose support in Iowa has withered after riding on top of the polls, on Tuesday called former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney a liar who would mislead the American people if elected to the White House - but added that he would still vote for him if Romney won the GOP nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cbsnews.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Thank you, Newtie.

Looks like you are coming around.

RON PAUL 2012!

“Time to take back America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Ron Paul is a liar to. As if he didn't know what was in his filthy racist newsletters for 20 years. With kkk buddies of Paul's like Don Black from Stormfront I'm sure Ron Paul wouldn't agree with hating Jews and Blacks.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4 Jan 3, 2012
LOL Hey, Iowa, guess who's coming to dinner!

http://www.businessinsider.com/iowa-caucuses-...

RON PAUL 2012!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2012
I viewed the CBS video in the story here. Thank you Newt for telling the truth. They asked is Romney a liar?'Yes' Newt replies. He says he has nothing to do with the super pac that is smearing Newt yet his staff members created the pac. So is that a lie? Then Siefert and the lackey female ask Newt, Will you support Romney over Obama,'Yes' Newt replies. Seifert says so you'll support a bald face liar over Obama. Newt says yes I will because he'll do less damage to our country. Which is exactly true. All this while Seifert and the lady are snickering, so pointless for conservatives to go on with the leftstream media, no one even watches them anyway except leftwing zealots.

What Newt didn't say is Obama is the biggest liar of them all. He promised his trillion dollar stimulus would help the economy, it hurt it. He promised he would provide 5 days before signing any bills, he lied. He promised the most transparent administration ever, we got back room deals to ram through the healthcare takeover. He promised he'd put the healthcare negotiations on CSPAN, he lied. He promised he'd close Guantanamo, he lied. Obama = Liar and Chief

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Jan 3, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
I viewed the CBS video in the story here. Thank you Newt for telling the truth. They asked is Romney a liar?'Yes' Newt replies. He says he has nothing to do with the super pac that is smearing Newt yet his staff members created the pac. So is that a lie? Then Siefert and the lackey female ask Newt, Will you support Romney over Obama,'Yes' Newt replies. Seifert says so you'll support a bald face liar over Obama. Newt says yes I will because he'll do less damage to our country. Which is exactly true. All this while Seifert and the lady are snickering, so pointless for conservatives to go on with the leftstream media, no one even watches them anyway except leftwing zealots.
What Newt didn't say is Obama is the biggest liar of them all. He promised his trillion dollar stimulus would help the economy, it hurt it. He promised he would provide 5 days before signing any bills, he lied. He promised the most transparent administration ever, we got back room deals to ram through the healthcare takeover. He promised he'd put the healthcare negotiations on CSPAN, he lied. He promised he'd close Guantanamo, he lied. Obama = Liar and Chief
No one even watches the "leftstream media?"

LOL!!! Katie Couric's CBS Evening News trounched Fox News ratings every night. No need to go to Diane Sawyer or Brian Williams. Hannity would LOVE to have such high raings!

But you know better than what you said; after all, YOU watched CBS News yourself. Then you posted about what you saw.

LOL!!! Be sure to patronize the fine CBS sponsors!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#7 Jan 3, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
Ron Paul is a liar to. As if he didn't know what was in his filthy racist newsletters for 20 years. With kkk buddies of Paul's like Don Black from Stormfront I'm sure Ron Paul wouldn't agree with hating Jews and Blacks.
It's funny how despite the ludicrous "racist" attack on RON PAUL, his polling INCREASED. I guess mocking him is making people curious to know the TRUTH and deciding to SUPPORT him.

Ron Paul is at 20%

Mitt Romney at 19%

and Rick Santorum at 18%

Note that Romney is on the DECLINE.

RON PAUL is ASCENDING!

RON PAUL 2012!

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-republican...
tom

Austin, MN

#8 Jan 3, 2012
Gingrich is a liar also.....So is Santorum and Bachmann and Perry........

VOTE REAL CONSERVATIVE WHO DOENST LIE----RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Jan 3, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Katie Couric's CBS Evening News trounched Fox News ratings every night. No need to go to Diane Sawyer or Brian Williams. Hannity would LOVE to have such high raings!
But you know better than what you said; after all, YOU watched CBS News yourself. Then you posted about what you saw.
CBS is Center - right. There is almost no "left media" except for a few monthly magazines.

There is no big money made in producing "left media."
ussurf

York, PA

#10 Jan 3, 2012
Gingrich knows how to balance a budget, he has proven that to the American people.

Romney knows how to bankrupt companies and eliminate jobs, he has proven that to the American people.

What has Ron Paul ever done that really matters? He has had a lifetime to prove himself.What has he ever done to create jobs,pay the deficit, or make change?
The answer is Nothing!

Huntsville, AL

#11 Jan 3, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how despite the ludicrous "racist" attack on RON PAUL, his polling INCREASED. I guess mocking him is making people curious to know the TRUTH and deciding to SUPPORT him.
Ron Paul is at 20%
Mitt Romney at 19%
and Rick Santorum at 18%
RON PAUL is ASCENDING!
RON PAUL 2012!
Most of the polls are reported using those who chose a candidate and ignores the percentage undecided or declined t state....That still hovers about 40%. I think I heard the "none of the above" vote will not be reported.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#12 Jan 3, 2012
On eve of first 2012 vote, Paul says he doesnÂ’t envision himself president, calls odds slim

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/gop-pr...

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
What an embarrassing pathetic hack you are. FOX news trounces CBS news in ratings, just like they do everyone else. In fact CBS was dead last in the Nielsen ratings thanks to their left wing slant and Couric's pathetic performance which got her sh!t canned. Please keep responding to me so I can embarrass you some more.

http://www.thewrap.com/media/column-post/tv-n...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 3, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right...er...wrong...er...left !

But no one watches me.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 3, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS is Center - right. There is almost no "left media" except for a few monthly magazines.
There is no big money made in producing "left media."
No left media??? Only magazines??? Hey, that's no way to talk about me OR my network!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul is at 20%
Mitt Romney at 19%
and Rick Santorum at 18%
RON PAUL is ASCENDING!
RON PAUL 2012!
Keep dreaming. Paul is polling in the single digits in most all states except Iowa and New Hampshire. The more people are made aware of his crackpot views on George McGovern foreign policy, 911 thruther, legalizing drugs, going back to the gold standard, gutting our military and defense, doing away with medicare and SS the more people realize he's nothing but a paleo libertarian crackpot.

Not to mention 78 years old is 10 years to old to be elected president. If he were ever elected what are the chances he wouldn't have a major medical event at that age as president? You Paulbots are so obnoxious and us real conservatives have no doubt he will run third party and try to hand the election to Obama just out of spite because you people are bat sh!t certifiably crazy.

Neon City Oh.

#17 Jan 3, 2012
So Mitt is a republican?
We already knew that.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2012
Ron Paul has passed one (that's one) meaningless piece of legislation out of over 600 bills he has sponsored in over 30 years in congress. If this is not a record of absolute failure and an indication of what he would accomplish as president I don't know what is! Out of touch with mainstream does not even begin to describe Ron Paul.

All Newt Gingrich has accomplished is balancing the budget and reforming welfare with a Democrat president in office. Gee, I wonder who would accomplish more as president?
TxRngr

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
You forgot one, "All troops will be out of Iraq by the end of the year".
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#20 Jan 3, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Gingrich knows how to balance a budget, he has proven that to the American people.
Romney knows how to bankrupt companies and eliminate jobs, he has proven that to the American people.
What has Ron Paul ever done that really matters? He has had a lifetime to prove himself.What has he ever done to create jobs,pay the deficit, or make change?
The answer is Nothing!
RON PAUL is a physician/businessman who has been elected 12 times and has proven that he can run a nation-wide campaign, with honesty, support, and funding.

Where do we start with Newtie? Newtie is on a book tour tugging at our emotional strings with crocodile tears, just to sell his books and raise his speaking fees. Newtie is a serial adulterer, deadbeat dad, who forced his ex-wife to ask for money from their church and go on welfare. Newtie can't manage a campaign staff and no one is willing to fund him. Newtie was kicked out of the Congress by fellow members of the GOP. Newtie was a lobbyist for Fannie during the subprime debacle........
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#21 Jan 3, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. Paul is polling in the single digits in most all states except Iowa and New Hampshire. The more people are made aware of his crackpot views on George McGovern foreign policy, 911 thruther, legalizing drugs, going back to the gold standard, gutting our military and defense, doing away with medicare and SS the more people realize he's nothing but a paleo libertarian crackpot.
Not to mention 78 years old is 10 years to old to be elected president. If he were ever elected what are the chances he wouldn't have a major medical event at that age as president? You Paulbots are so obnoxious and us real conservatives have no doubt he will run third party and try to hand the election to Obama just out of spite because you people are bat sh!t certifiably crazy.
Keep up the mocking. It's doing nothing but help RON PAUL.

RON PAUL 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... Sat Skippy 4
News Iowa Utilities Board approves huge wind energy ... Sat Solarman 2
News Iowa felon who voted in 2012 election ordered t... Sat Stephany McDowell 1
Gitchie Manitou Murders in 1973 (Nov '06) Fri deb essem 24,859
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) Aug 25 Flip Flopping Rom... 322
News Clinton keeps stay-the-course strategy on found... Aug 25 Dee Dee Dee 1
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Aug 25 august005 1
More from around the web