Bachmann: I'm A 'Real Person,' Not A ...

Bachmann: I'm A 'Real Person,' Not A Politician

There are 154 comments on the CBS Local story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Bachmann: I'm A 'Real Person,' Not A Politician. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann says she's not a politician but a real person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW

Fort Wainwright, AK

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Sarah Palin sez the same thing and is less a politician than Bachmann.

Both are ideal choices compared to the incompetent socialist lackey in there now.

Both can restor American to it's former glory and not destroy us with tax to enable the losers among us to break the bank like what has happened in nanny state Europe.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Aug 10, 2011
You know the she doesn’t even believe that when she has to come out to clarify it, LOL.
That Newsweek cover shows her in her true form… crazy-eyed and unstable.
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2011
You're a community organizer with no executive experience who benefits from government/taxpayer paid healthcare benefits, farm subsidies, and medicare/medicaid payments.

You're Presidential candidate Obama. Except his family didn't benefit from farm subisidies (...but they might have...not sure).

==========
The right HAS become deranged.
==========
If tax cuts create jobs....where are they?
==========
Vote for Term

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#4 Aug 10, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You know the she doesn’t even believe that when she has to come out to clarify it, LOL.
That Newsweek cover shows her in her true form… crazy-eyed and unstable.
All it showed was media bias, nothing new.
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2011
I guess she learned her lesson from what happened to that other TEA partier: "I am not a witch". And came up with a new line.
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Sarah Palin RAISED taxes as governor to balance the state's budget.

And she benefits from the states socialistic dividend program.

Please enlighten yourself. Now you're pro-tax-raising and socialism?
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW wrote:
Sarah Palin sez the same thing and is less a politician than Bachmann.
Both are ideal choices compared to the incompetent socialist lackey in there now.
Both can restor American to it's former glory and not destroy us with tax to enable the losers among us to break the bank like what has happened in nanny state Europe.
Sam

Dearborn, MI

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You know the she doesn’t even believe that when she has to come out to clarify it, LOL.
That Newsweek cover shows her in her true form… crazy-eyed and unstable.
Go play with a Claymore, FAKE Marine Patty-Cake. Make sure you point the arrow towards yourself...
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
hmmm...based on the judge its, the radical right must not like being confronted with the truth about their darling TEA partiers' closet socialism and inexperience. lol. oh well. it's still fun to rub their noses in it.
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW

Fort Wainwright, AK

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You know the she doesn’t even believe that when she has to come out to clarify it, LOL.
That Newsweek cover shows her in her true form… crazy-eyed and unstable.
In short: Gay Activist that HATE the military poseing as Marines HATE... more than AMERICA, Palin and Bachmann.
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW

Fort Wainwright, AK

#10 Aug 10, 2011
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Sarah Palin RAISED taxes as governor to balance the state's budget.
And she benefits from the states socialistic dividend program.
Please enlighten yourself. Now you're pro-tax-raising and socialism?
<quoted text>
Ex-American, Owner state, State Stock Dividends are capitalist tools not socialism. Go to college before posting, PLEASE!!!!!!

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#11 Aug 10, 2011
Whomever or whatever the left hates.....IS GOOD FOR AMERICA.

Nuff said.

Godspeed Mrs. Bachmann....and GTFO Mr. Obama.
Palin Comparison

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 10, 2011
She got the part right about not being a politician.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Aug 10, 2011
Say all the horrible things you can think of, about a white woman candidate. But woe to anyone who complains about a black man in office.

Maybe we DO need a 'Fairness Doctrine.'
Ex-GOP Con

Friendswood, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2011
When it gets handed out to every Alaskan for doing NOTHING then it becomes a tool of socialism. Go to college before posting, PLEASE!!!!!!
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-American, Owner state, State Stock Dividends are capitalist tools not socialism. Go to college before posting, PLEASE!!!!!!
Ex-GOP Con

Friendswood, TX

#15 Aug 10, 2011
LOL. I'm pretty sure the left is hoping to God that Bachmann and Palin are the GOPTEA candidates.

For once you and I agree on something. Go Bachmann! I hope you win the nomination for the Group Of Political Terrorist European American birthers.
Wartime III wrote:
Whomever or whatever the left hates.....IS GOOD FOR AMERICA.
Nuff said.
Godspeed Mrs. Bachmann....and GTFO Mr. Obama.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#16 Aug 10, 2011
LOL!!!!!

I still haven't seen her birth certificate, so how can we be sure?
OBAMA DOWNGRADE in 2012

Fort Wainwright, AK

#17 Aug 10, 2011
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
When it gets handed out to every Alaskan for doing NOTHING then it becomes a tool of socialism. Go to college before posting, PLEASE!!!!!!
<quoted text>
He beat YOU clown...now go to Wal-mart, you may lose your job!!!
Reverse Psychology

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Uh Clem wrote:
Say all the horrible things you can think of, about a white woman candidate. But woe to anyone who complains about a black man in office.
Maybe we DO need a 'Fairness Doctrine.'
You have several woes lined up for all yours lmao.
Ex-GOP Con

Friendswood, TX

#19 Aug 10, 2011
LOL....oh that's just sad. You changed your Name?

Bwahahahahahahahahahah...that just SAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!
OBAMA DOWNGRADE in 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
He beat YOU clown...now go to Wal-mart, you may lose your job!!!
Reverse Psychology

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Aug 10, 2011
LibberROTchie FREAK SHOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-American, Owner state, State Stock Dividends are capitalist tools not socialism. PLEASE!!!!!!
Puh-leeze, Lmao, how convenient of you to come up with that argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 49 min Fundie Fatwass De... 16
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 54 min Fundie Fatwass De... 11
News Poll: Trump now in play for general election 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 174
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... 10 hr Responsibiility 33
News Democrats urge Clinton to offer better explanat... Thu ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 146
News Univision reporter removed from Trump news conf... Aug 26 Boot Him 5
cia Aug 25 Don Feducci 9
More from around the web