Court: Killing of puppy with bat wasn...

Court: Killing of puppy with bat wasn't torture

There are 10 comments on the WKBT story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Court: Killing of puppy with bat wasn't torture. In it, WKBT reports that:

An Iowa man who beat a puppy to death with a baseball bat didn't commit animal torture, an appeals court ruled Wednesday, in a decision denounced by one animal rights group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBT.

Maremy

Seal Beach, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Unreal how some people can do this to a puppy! It's a damn puppy - and it was doing what puppies do ! I'd really like to beat the crap out of that guy with a bat....ugh

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#2 Jul 10, 2013
finally the courts got it right.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Maremy wrote:
Unreal how some people can do this to a puppy! It's a damn puppy - and it was doing what puppies do ! I'd really like to beat the crap out of that guy with a bat....ugh
Wow, you are one sick puppy (no pun intended). I fyou act on your irrational emotional response, they need to lock you up for a long time. You are a danger to society.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jul 10, 2013
If karma plays it right, then perhaps some day someone will beat rocks for brains ugly head in and the courts will 'get it right' and let the person who bashed her ugly empty head go free!!!Now THAT would be justice for all!!!

Take a hike you worthless piece of sh#t loser TROLL.
effing 24/7/365 your fat ugly as$ is slobbering and obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you FEAR ARAs!!! That is a FACT. Be a good obedient trifling troll and show everyone how dedicated you are you worthless slob
wondering

Booneville, MS

#5 Jul 11, 2013
If he killed the puppy with a bat ,then the puppy did not suffer,and it was not torture.That is how they kill cattle for the hamburger you eat at Mcdonalds.Down here in the south most people would have used a shotgun.Stand back about 6 or 8 feet or you will have blood and guts all over you.Animals have no rights,or we would not have roast beef or prime rib,bbq ribs ,pulled pork,fried chicken.......Gotta go I'm getting hungry.
wondering

Booneville, MS

#6 Jul 11, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
finally the courts got it right.
I agree,it was an animal that he owned,and he could kill it if he wanted to.He should not torture it, which he did not do,so what is all the fuss about.If it had been a goldfish ,and he had stomped it to death,there would not be all the hipe.
wondering

Booneville, MS

#7 Jul 11, 2013
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
If karma plays it right, then perhaps some day someone will beat rocks for brains ugly head in and the courts will 'get it right' and let the person who bashed her ugly empty head go free!!!Now THAT would be justice for all!!!
Take a hike you worthless piece of sh#t loser TROLL.
effing 24/7/365 your fat ugly as$ is slobbering and obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you FEAR ARAs!!! That is a FACT. Be a good obedient trifling troll and show everyone how dedicated you are you worthless slob
You should thank God for hunters,because if there were none you would be up to your eyeballs in deer.Millions of deer are harvested down here in Mississippi every year and there are still way too many.
wondering

Booneville, MS

#8 Jul 11, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are one sick puppy (no pun intended). I fyou act on your irrational emotional response, they need to lock you up for a long time. You are a danger to society.
Did you see where he or she was from,Los Angeles Ca.--nuff said.
Anti-Feces League

Thiais, France

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Maremy wrote:
It's a damn puppy - and it was doing what puppies do !
You mean sh!tting everywhere, right ?

Humans suffered through 300,000+ years of gruesome evolution to finally understand around the 19th century A.D that sh!tting on the floor is a big NO-NO ! And now misguided people insult that great accomplishment by inviting little barking sh!t factories inside their homes ?... pretty shocking if you ask me :(
reality check

Midland, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2013
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
effing 24/7/365 your fat ugly as$ is slobbering and obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you FEAR ARAs!!!
We never fear poop, we simply step over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Garcetti, presidential long shot, journeys... Apr 16 Flynns confession 4
News Asia cautious about possible Trump rethink on t... Apr 15 CNNHealineFakeNews 20
News McCarthy, Scalise are likely contenders for Hou... Apr 13 CodeTalker 4
Public Corruption, Lee County local government ... Apr 1 ednagorkial 4
News Closings, Cancellations, and Delays from WQAD N... (Jan '10) Mar 24 QC Vets Outreach 9
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) Mar '18 Trailer pneumonia 355
News ABUSE REGISTRY: An Iowa Supreme Court ruling co... (Jul '10) Feb '18 big baby 45 34