Trouble Being a Women Truck Driver

Trouble Being a Women Truck Driver

There are 6 comments on the KIMT story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Trouble Being a Women Truck Driver. In it, KIMT reports that:

More women are taking the wheel in the trucking industry. But that is also bringing up issues women can face in the job and in job training.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMT.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Naperville, Illinois

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Sexual harassment of a ugly woman truck driver, Bullshtte; who is that desperate?

This is so easy to solve; Just put women with women!
Tommy

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
Sexual harassment of a ugly woman truck driver, Bullshtte; who is that desperate?
This is so easy to solve; Just put women with women!
Teams of lezzies! That would make a good movie.

Naperville, Illinois

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text> Teams of lezzies! That would make a good movie.
Have you ever seen them in trucks?
WARNING: Don't look at them on an MTY stomach. LOL

Holy-Crap, Like I said, they don't care who or what they put in the trucks anymore.

If you have common sense and experience you have to act like you're applying for a job with 'NASA'; But when you see what they actually hire, you're like HUH-?????? WTF?

I just can't see how they get away with it.
CSA-2010 has to be the biggest joke since calling a frickin Volvo a truck.

Since: May 12

Bucharest, Romania

#5 May 25, 2012
Tanglefoot , I hardly think that's appropriate. Are you afraid a woman might take your job?

Naperville, Illinois

#6 May 26, 2012
BryanPerret wrote:
Tanglefoot , I hardly think that's appropriate. Are you afraid a woman might take your job?
If they pay a woman less money that means I'm going to get less money.

This is what alot of New Generation people don't understand, Equal pay is bullshtte; they lower the pay when women force they're way into a male job, Example; if I'm working on a dock for $19.75 an hour, now they start to hire women; now that same job pays $12.55 an hour, If I'm driving a dump/truck for $21.05 an hour, now they have to hire women soon the pay drops to $14.10 an hour.

When women get in the picture they lower the pay not raise it, this is why men hate to see women on the job with them because everything changes, Most men have to find other work to support their families, Women think they're getting equal rights but all they did was screw-up a good job that a man had.
hwyangel

Newport News, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
The biggest problem for you broads besides being ugly is you can't stop and piss on the tires like I can.......LOL
Actually, I can and I do. Just have to watch out for the curves, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Garcetti, presidential long shot, journeys... Apr 16 Flynns confession 4
News Asia cautious about possible Trump rethink on t... Apr 15 CNNHealineFakeNews 20
News McCarthy, Scalise are likely contenders for Hou... Apr 13 CodeTalker 4
Public Corruption, Lee County local government ... Apr 1 ednagorkial 4
News Closings, Cancellations, and Delays from WQAD N... (Jan '10) Mar '18 QC Vets Outreach 9
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) Mar '18 Trailer pneumonia 355
News ABUSE REGISTRY: An Iowa Supreme Court ruling co... (Jul '10) Feb '18 big baby 45 34