Obama Support: Jon Bon Jovi Coming To Iowa

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHO-TV

The Obama campaign announced Monday Jon Bon Jovi would stump for the president on Friday in two Iowa cities.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Charlotte wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats and best wishes to you and your new baby boy!
Thank you!!:)

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

JonsIaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in a similar situation as you. I live within 2 hrs of Ia. City & also have no way of getting tickets or being able to be there at that time because of work. Sad to say, I was IN Iowa City last Friday!
Where do you live?? I searched all over the internet for a number or email to one of the democratic offices in Coralville or Iowa City to see if they'd reserve the tickets but couldn't find anything!!:(

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

BonJersey wrote:
<quoted text>That is really nice. Congrats.
Thank you!:)
JonsIaGirl

Waterloo, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

KellyLovesBonJovi wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live?? I searched all over the internet for a number or email to one of the democratic offices in Coralville or Iowa City to see if they'd reserve the tickets but couldn't find anything!!:(
I live in the Waterloo area.
bj hook

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

i had a jbj junior in my dreams last night on fun note ! haha lucky me

go go jbj the power of WE ~

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

JonsIaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>I live in the Waterloo area.
Is that close to Des Moines? Maybe you can make it that performance. It's a few hours later.
JonsIaGirl

Waterloo, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

KellyLovesBonJovi wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that close to Des Moines? Maybe you can make it that performance. It's a few hours later.
It's about the same distance as Iowa City, but still wouldn't be able to get the ticket before it's too late. I figure it's only going to be a short performance anyway & new tour starts next year, so I will see the whole band in either Des Moines or St. Paul, Minnesota. I've already seen them 8 times since 2005 anyway! Have you been able to see them on tour before?

“Pet me. Now!”

Since: Aug 08

in the Delta land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Wow, I'm a little surprised at people being snarky to someone who's political leaning is different from theirs or Jon's. As we've said soooooo many times on this board, everyone has a right to an opinion.(Although there is sometimes arguments about that, too! LOL) And I agree Jon's never made any secret of which way he leans so it's pretty well know he stumps for the Democrats.

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Spiders Mom wrote:
Wow, I'm a little surprised at people being snarky to someone who's political leaning is different from theirs or Jon's.
Who was snarky because of anyone's political beliefs?

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

JonsIaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>It's about the same distance as Iowa City, but still wouldn't be able to get the ticket before it's too late. I figure it's only going to be a short performance anyway & new tour starts next year, so I will see the whole band in either Des Moines or St. Paul, Minnesota. I've already seen them 8 times since 2005 anyway! Have you been able to see them on tour before?
Too many times to count since 1989. I go anytime they are in Chicago or Des Moines. I live halfway between both cities.
Marcy

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Can someone tell me where to find the information? I'd love to go..but yeah..it's in Iowa- but when and where exactly? How can I get tickets?

Since: Jan 09

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

JonsIaGirl

Waterloo, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

KellyLovesBonJovi wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many times to count since 1989. I go anytime they are in Chicago or Des Moines. I live halfway between both cities.
I would have loved to see them in the 80's, but wasn't able to until 2005. I'm making up for it now!(:
Kim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

mmcan43 wrote:
This is a deal breaker for me. It saddens me to say it, so don't think it doesn't. I cannot continue to give my money (i.e. concert tickets, jbj merchandise, albums) to someone who supports a president who I believe does not love this country and our constitution. I don't want to get into a political discussion here, but this is truly how I feel. I love my country more than I love Bon Jovi so I'm taking a stand. I will miss coming on this site and seeing what everyone has to say. Most times I got a good laugh and sometimes I was infuriated, but I always enjoyed it. I wish the best to all of you.
Marcella
I am sorry that you feel like that but you are entitled to your opinion. It's unfortunate, that Jon can't be honest about who he suports without getting a backlash from his fans. Jon has never hidden who he has voted for in the past and his not hiding it now.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Barf!

Knox, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marcy wrote:
Can someone tell me where to find the information? I'd love to go..but yeah..it's in Iowa- but when and where exactly? How can I get tickets?
If you get to go please post pictures!!!

Since: Jun 11

Gdansk/Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

JBJ in Iowa here,I don't know if this is live or what,but pictures keep coming
http://www.press-citizen.com/interactive/arti...
jbjfan

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Evitabjlover wrote:
JBJ in Iowa here,I don't know if this is live or what,but pictures keep coming
http://www.press-citizen.com/interactive/arti...
Thank you for link!

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

http://iowacity.patch.com/articles/jon-bon-jo...

Quote from Jon's speech...

He told the crowd in Iowa City that he wasn't going to tell them how to cast their ballot.

"I know who I'm going to vote for. I'm not here to influence your vote," he said, adding later, "I'm asking you to make a conscious decision to vote for the change you want to be."
dream87

Reilingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Not supporting someone just because of their political beliefs is a form of discrimination. Just like not supporting someone because of their religion or ethnical background. I've heard how polarized the situation in the US is, but things like this highlight how bad it is. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••