wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25086 Apr 4, 2013
Like I said... you know who you are.
Rob, None of the murders took place at the shelter.
Roger was killed at their camp-sight which was NW from the cabin in a part of the park which is now off the beaten path. Everyone else was killed South of the cabin in the clearing where the road used to turn around. No... the house was not there at the time as were hardly any of the trees you find there today. The place has been allowed to go to ruin because of people partying there at night. I mean, look at the condition of the place with the road closed. Can you imagine the mess if where still open?
Yes... neuropathy blows baby chunks. Mine is getting worse as well. I eat healthy... when it's not the holidays.lol
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25088 Apr 5, 2013
Truth hurts....
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25089 Apr 7, 2013
If your interested here is a aerial photo f the park as it was in '73

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb38/wldch...
Rob

United States

#25090 Apr 7, 2013
wldchld wrote:
If your interested here is a aerial photo f the park as it was in '73
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb38/wldch...
Cool. Thanks.
LetitBe

Brandon, SD

#25091 Apr 25, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Elkhorn, WI

#25092 Apr 25, 2013
LetitBe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VJzcF0v1eOEXX&feature=rel ated
I enjoyed that. It took me back to a simpler time when I was the baby sister ( i was 7 in 1967)and would steal,ummm.. borrow my sisters records.
Arlene

Sioux Falls, SD

#25093 Apr 26, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#25094 May 17, 2013
Kay

Sioux Falls, SD

#25095 May 17, 2013
Hi to all. Good to see people talking. Iwill be checking in.
scooter

Sioux Falls, SD

#25096 May 19, 2013
very nice to see you Kay.
Kay

Sioux Falls, SD

#25097 May 21, 2013
hi sticker, very nice to see you.
Miss yuo all.
LetitBe

Brandon, SD

#25098 Jun 20, 2013
I see there's still someone who isn't in their right mind judging again.
Tamme

Sioux Falls, SD

#25099 Jun 28, 2013
Will you please come back and give us a small taste of your insane rants and raves? I sure do miss the love between you and Jefferson.
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25100 Jul 3, 2013
HmmmÖ Seems more than a few of us still, at least occasionally, peek in to get updated on this site.
Too bad we canít seem to ever have a civil dialog. It would be nice to catch up with a few of the old members.
Cboy

Whitby, Canada

#25101 Jul 20, 2013
wldchld wrote:
HmmmÖ Seems more than a few of us still, at least occasionally, peek in to get updated on this site.
Too bad we canít seem to ever have a civil dialog. It would be nice to catch up with a few of the old members.
. Hey buddy!
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25102 Jul 22, 2013
Hey CBoy. Long time.
I got an invite from you for LinkedIn. Sorry,
not into it.
Facebook, yeah. lol
You never did say how you ended up north of the tropic zone.... hint, hint.
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

#25103 Aug 2, 2013
"Budded on earth to bloom in heaven."
FREAK

Sioux Falls, SD

#25104 Aug 30, 2013
TammE wrote:
Hadhrat Huzaifah says, the Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat and Jahannam with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.
(Muslim)
The term "DAJJAL" means "Imposter", one who conceals the truth with falsehood, a "falsifier", one who deceives, deludes, beguiles, circumvents, is very deceitful or a "great deceiver". The word also means "To smear the whole body of camel with tar". Thus, according to this meaning the Dajjal would mean a great falsifier who would cover the whole Earth with conceit and delusion and infidelity or with his beguiled adherents as tar covers the body.
According to another version, he would be called Dajjal because he will travel to most of the regions of the Earth. He would basically be a great falsifier who would rise and he would, by his vicious tricks and devices, lead people astray from the path of righteousness.
Following a great victory of the Muslims (under the Mahdi) against the Romans, Muslims will take over Rome. Then, the Dajjal (False Messiah) will appear and a greater war will start between his followers and the believers for 40 days (longer that usual days) and will end when 'Eessa ("Jesus") will come and slay him along with his followers. All the remaining people will convert into Islam. Peace will pervade the whole world.
rant on
CalF

Burbank, CA

#25105 Sep 3, 2013
From south central LA to Sioux Falls High School. 1972 Lincoln High, 5 days Washington High 2 weeks.Lots of ignorant thinking, Lucky I didn't have to shoot someone to defend myself. Lords of SF gang!
huey

Sioux Falls, SD

#25106 Sep 7, 2013
Calf. Check your notes over the past 4+ years of this site. Nothing to do with SF gangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed bill could lead to digital driver's li... Tue Jay 1
News O'Malley steps up Wall Street critique in swing... Mar 22 Le Duped 9
News Fiorina VS Clinton Former Ceo blasts Hillary ov... Mar 19 Billy Ringo 40
News Scott Walker aide resigns after Iowa tweets Mar 19 serfs up 9
News Scott Walker's social media aide resigns after ... Mar 19 Le Duped 1
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Mar 17 Go Blue Forever 174
News Likely GOP presidential candidates praise God, ... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Sam 5
More from around the web