Catholic Boy

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/fryer-brother...

Maybe you have seen this, maybe not.
american

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Learn about agenda21 and new world order our nation is in trouble get your kids out of public schools they are being dumbed down and brainwashed. Don't eat gmo food. Stop watching tv wake up to the truth our so called government has sold us out. Look up sustainable development they want everyone in little controled villages. Our so called government wants civil war in america he wants our guns so we can't protect ourselves he wants people to believe malitais are bad please people wake up to what is really going on we are in trouble
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Catholic Boy wrote:
http://murderpedia.org/male.F/ f/fryer-brothers.htm
Nice link CB. An accurate description of the events, which is rare.
Canada? WTF are you doing in Canada? Did you take a wrong turn in Albuquerque on your way to Jamaica? lol
Funny where life leads us sometimes....
wldchld

Valley Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

american wrote:
Learn about agenda21 and new world order our nation is in trouble get your kids out of public schools they are being dumbed down and brainwashed. Don't eat gmo food. Stop watching tv wake up to the truth our so called government has sold us out. Look up sustainable development they want everyone in little controled villages. Our so called government wants civil war in america he wants our guns so we can't protect ourselves he wants people to believe malitais are bad please people wake up to what is really going on we are in trouble
Wal-Mart has tinfoil on sale at 30% off!
cheetah

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

hey there cb. where are you these days?

malitais ARE bad. it's the worst cocktail i have ever tasted.
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

my father grew up across the street from one of the victims and knew all four. he told me this story many times and said he lost many nights of sleep over it. he also states that about a year after the crimes one of his friends went to the same state park and commited suicide, but was not sure if it was because of the lost the other four victims or if it was simply a cooincident.
CornBalls

Jefferson, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

kacy wrote:
sandy was my best friend at the time. didnt want to go that nite. she asked me to go so i called my mom and she said no. thanks mom,u saved me a very brutal evening. i cant ever say thanks enough. trust me, sandy, jim and bill all know me. we went to school togather. harris something
Big fn deal so you knew some druggies.
CornBalls

Jefferson, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Smoke pot and deal with the grim reaper. Only DOPES smoke Pot.
cheetah

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

have a few more malitais and you'll forget all about
those dope smokers.
cboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

pbrme80 wrote:
my father grew up across the street from one of the victims and knew all four. he told me this story many times and said he lost many nights of sleep over it. he also states that about a year after the crimes one of his friends went to the same state park and commited suicide, but was not sure if it was because of the lost the other four victims or if it was simply a cooincident.
Brett Loen?
Rob

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Catholic Boy wrote:
http://murderpedia.org/male.F/ f/fryer-brothers.htm
Do you know exactly where in the park the murders took place? I've always thought they must have had their campfire in the now-ruined shelter built by WPA in the '30's. And I've thought maybe that's the reason the shelter has gone to ruin, as a horrible crime was committed there(and apparently a later suicide. I asked IA DNR these questions and gotten nowhere.

The reason I ask these things is that I occasionally walk this area, and though I've never been creeped out by the place, there is a certain curiosity bordering on being creeped out.
pbrme80

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

cboy, im not sure of your question. my dad grew up across the street from Mike h. one of the victims. i dont know who brett is. feel free to ask for any info though. pbrme80.
pbrme80

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I have also been trying to find pictures/arrest photos of the Fryer bros. Have searched the entire net. any ideas or where to find them please let me know.
angel

Tyndall, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I remember in Sioux Falls wrote:
I grew up with those boys. They were all from my eastside neighborhood. They stopped by my work before heading out to Gitchie Manitou to camp.
There should be more articles in the Argus Leader Newspaper archives.
The boys were camping, the Frye brothers approached them, harassed them, chased them down and shot and killed them. I know a couple of them were shot in the back as they were running away. If I remember correctly, they were told to run.
Curious as to why you are looking for info?
My Family recently went there and some stuff happened it is supposedly haunted by the people that got killed do you belive/
angel

Tyndall, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Do any of you guys believe this place is haunted?
my family recently went there an we caught some stuff on recording.
Rob

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

angel wrote:
Do any of you guys believe this place is haunted?
my family recently went there an we caught some stuff on recording.
Such as?
Cboy

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Another Anniversary comes and goes. 39 years.
LetitBe

Brandon, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I was there this month. It's been awhile since I posted. I am thinking about those boys. I have deep feelings abouth this place.
Sherri and Sandy, I am thinking about you too.
Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I have been looking for pictures of the Fryer brothers on the net. Have came up empty too. Any ideas?
robert cox

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I was in 7grade home room with Dana Baade at Patrick Henry junior high school in Sioux Falls at the time. He was good people.We satnext to each other. Also knew the surviving girl in the early 80's .There was drugs in Sioux Falls like anywhere but I dont recall it as a factor in a big way,in our lives or the tragic murders. Keep in mind Wounded Knee 2 was at the time. Sadly there is and always has been hatred towards native Indians in this region. I hope Fryer bros. rot in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••