2020 Democrats building ties to power...

2020 Democrats building ties to power brokers in key states Source: AP

There are 18 comments on the WSOCTV story from Tuesday Oct 16, titled 2020 Democrats building ties to power brokers in key states Source: AP. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

anonymous

Alameda, CA

#1 Tuesday Oct 16
Cutting deals?

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Tuesday Oct 16
Quid Pro Quo
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#4 Tuesday Oct 16
I now some drugs are legal, but the Democrats are really taking advantage. When Hillary lost in 2016 they blamed the Electoral college, and wanted it tossed. Now that they might lose some seats in the House, and Senate, because of the Kavanaugh Effect in 2018 they wanted to add some Senate seats. When told it would take a Constitutional Amendment they decided it would be easier to add House seats. What is wrong with these people/ It has to be drugs. If they wanted to add Democrat seats to the House or the Senate all they have to do is provide Americans with an agenda they approve of, and they can win elections. What a concept.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#5 Tuesday Oct 16
Annie Oakly wrote:
I now some drugs are legal, but the Democrats are really taking advantage. When Hillary lost in 2016 they blamed the Electoral college, and wanted it tossed. Now that they might lose some seats in the House, and Senate, because of the Kavanaugh Effect in 2018 they wanted to add some Senate seats. When told it would take a Constitutional Amendment they decided it would be easier to add House seats. What is wrong with these people/ It has to be drugs. If they wanted to add Democrat seats to the House or the Senate all they have to do is provide Americans with an agenda they approve of, and they can win elections. What a concept.
Ride that crazy train Annie. And kiss the house good bye. Can you say subpoena power?
Turn About

United States

#6 Tuesday Oct 16
Annie Oakly wrote:
When Trump cannot figure out how to man-up against Dictators, he says that they fall in love with each other.

Thatís not drugs or alcohol, itís just a deplorable set of values for a power hungry megalomaniac.

Location hidden

#8 Wednesday Oct 17
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Ride that crazy train Annie. And kiss the house good bye. Can you say subpoena power?
Yes and the Dark State and the Steele fake Hillary paid for dossier will bring out quite a few. Look for many voter fraud issues in liberal prescient's. The whole purpose is retaking the house is to stop the investigations into the Fake Russian investigation where is has been know for 18 months that there is no there there.

Location hidden

#9 Wednesday Oct 17
mad maxine wrote:
<quoted text>yeah dems have all got their brains fried on drugs.
this is why they cannnot just sit back and enjoy the trump ride and go with the flo.
they are getting their tax cuts same as anyone else. no dout they are sneaking around and investing in the downpour of the trump stockmarket and not telling their peers.
crazy crappers do not make any sense.
It is why places like Canada and liberal controlled states want legal drugs. It's easier to fool the children and of course control their minds.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#12 Wednesday Oct 17
Stuffed envelopes and paper bags. The mob and democrats bank of choice.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Wednesday Oct 17
Looks like Mueller is a Democrat, holding information until just before the Mid Terms. I would have paid attention after the elections, but now I will vote straight Republican, top to bottom. I have had it with Democrat childish games.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#14 Wednesday Oct 17
Annie Oakly wrote:
Looks like Mueller is a Democrat, holding information until just before the Mid Terms. I would have paid attention after the elections, but now I will vote straight Republican, top to bottom. I have had it with Democrat childish games.
Mueller is a life long Republican. And at what point were you ever going to vote for a Democrat? LOL.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#15 Wednesday Oct 17
I vote for Democrats all the time. If you don't vote Democrat in the Chicago Primaries the Union garbage men dump garbage in your driveway.
sly mongoose

Southfield, MI

#16 Wednesday Oct 17
Annie Oakly wrote:
No worries Annie mueller ain't got shit
Say What

Dalton, GA

#17 Wednesday Oct 17
Annie Oakly wrote:
I vote for Democrats all the time. If you don't vote Democrat in the Chicago Primaries the Union garbage men dump garbage in your driveway.
Arkansaw is not Chicago Susan. LOL.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#18 Wednesday Oct 17
sly mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Annie mueller ain't got shit
Whats up Sybil?

Location hidden

#19 Wednesday Oct 17
Annie Oakly wrote:
Well their October fake surprise didn't work with Kavanaugh, their last hope is a fake Mueller presentation within a few days of the election with no time to prove the lies and misinformation. You have to understand if liberals don't win, a lot of them are going to jail...Ö...maybe even Hillary if they make someone with balls head of justice like Cruz or Gowdy.
davy

Colby, KS

#21 Thursday Oct 18
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Mueller is a life long Republican. And at what point were you ever going to vote for a Democrat? LOL.
he is a RINO like dead Mccain
davy

Colby, KS

#22 Thursday Oct 18
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Whats up Sybil?
whats up window licker

Location hidden

#23 Friday Oct 19
davy wrote:
<quoted text>

whats up window licker
The do favor the smashed fly juice on the windows. Reminds them of the Chit Obama fed them for 8 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic hopefuls openly flirt with 2020 pres... 5 hr anonymous 4
News Accused racist Iowa Rep. Steve King faces unexp... Nov 3 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
Gitchie Manitou Murders in 1973 (Nov '06) Nov 3 LetitBe 24,869
News Kamala Harris stumps for 2018 candidates in Iow... Oct 25 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Thieves break into California office of Rep. Ke... Oct 25 CodeTalker 3
News Midterms: Democrats poised to win governorships... Oct 24 inbred Genius 1
News Kamala Harris heads to Iowa next week as presid... Oct 20 Chicagoan by Birth 1