Nuns on the bus rally against budget

Nuns on the bus rally against budget

There are 7 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Nuns on the bus rally against budget. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

A group of nuns who took to the road 2,700 miles ago reached Washington Monday carrying the same message they began with: "Reasonable revenue for responsible programs." Standing in front of the United Methodist Building near the U.S. Capitol, the "Nuns on the Bus," as they have billed themselves, rallied an excited crowd with stories from the road ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2012
"Reasonable revenue for responsible programs" Ha , that will never float in this moocher Obmama cradle to grave society we live in now, not in our Washington.

A voting hint for the uninformed, that i next to the candidate stands for ignoramus so don't pick that one.
June 34th 2012

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Robert wrote:
"Reasonable revenue for responsible programs" Ha , that will never float in this moocher Obmama cradle to grave society we live in now, not in our Washington.
A voting hint for the uninformed, that i next to the candidate stands for ignoramus so don't pick that one.
Rob! U need a hearing aid...it"s avenue not revenue!!! the bus driver looking 4Avenue ;-000h, go see yo Earmark dr. ;-00

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Robert wrote:
and the r stands for retard and the d for dummy...

doesn't leave many good choices, does it?
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jul 3, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
The L stands for Like
June 34th 2012

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jul 3, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
;-00000000h, going do some Bar-Bee-Cute 3morrow Carrey...if the fire-don't work what it"s call?! fire cracker!;-000 just 1/365day U can make love with yo enimo and enjoy the light!!!!! happpee da 4th! ;)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Nuns on a Bus. Is that like Snakes on a Plane?
June 34th 2012

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Jul 3, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
The L stands for Like
June-like+4th is 3morrow!!! AZzzzzzoooU2 can U n Carey make love for 1/365 day and stop said June+lie OK;-0000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gitchie Manitou Murders in 1973 (Nov '06) Nov 17 LetitBe 24,863
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Nov 15 anonz 89
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Oct '17 real thomas 18
News Iowa's proposed Medicaid cut could signal new G... Sep '17 anonymous 1
News Iowa crowd peppers Ernst with questions about h... Sep '17 sty 2
News Iowans offer their churches to those at risk of... Sep '17 Enough Already 3
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) Sep '17 Lottery traitors 349
More from around the web