Romney lands key endorsement in crucial swing state -- Iowa

Full story: WKBT

The Des Moines Register, Iowa's largest newspaper, endorsed Mitt Romney for president Saturday, reversing its 2008 support for President Barack Obama and marking the first time the paper has endorsed a Republican in 40 years.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
Iowa n Romney

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Right on! The Des Moines Register hasn't endorsed a Republican for 40 years!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Iowa currently has 6 to 7-thousand people employed in the wind power industry. So, now, the register also wants to get rid of those jobs like rugby. 10-4.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Really

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives, Libertarians, the Republican Party and Mitt Romney, to say "and we the American people also", must come to grips with this moment in time and our role in denying Barack Obama his life-long goal of "transforming" us into his slaves working on his government plantation.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Conservatives, Libertarians, the Republican Party and Mitt Romney, to say "and we the American people also", must come to grips with this moment in time and our role in denying Barack Obama his life-long goal of "transforming" us into his slaves working on his government plantation.
Too bad the cons don't represent the Gary Johnson backers, the Ron Paul backers and all the other legitimate candidates that will be siphoning votes from rugby.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Iowa n Romney wrote:
Long time...a clear sign barry has lost his luster.
Echo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama is still throwing it against the wall pretty hard - looks like it simply isn't sticking anymore.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

right on Iowa....Romney/Ryan 2012
Mike

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Iowa: If Obama is re elected the damage that he sill be able to do will ruin this country for the next 50 years. In his recent comments that he admitted that he was going to do more of the same that he has done these last 4 years. That means more spending raising increasing the debt. And the excuse will be used to raise taxes for every one in order to pay down the debt. By that time we will be with the same problem that many countries in Europe are going through.
The approval rating of Obama should be in the low 30's if that much.. I can't even try to come up with common sense when comes to many of you that want to go over the cliff with Obama. He has not done a damn thing for this country. Except to say to the world that it's our fault the way the world is today. Many of you may think it's BS to watch the Documentary 2016. But if you will pay attention to the last 30 mins of it, you will then come to the same conclusion that we can't survive and 2016 will become a nightmare. I've been a Democrat all of my life and I am voting for Romney, he does have the business smarts to put this country back on the right track. Iowa it's up to you. God Bless America
Lost Memories

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Iowa n Romney wrote:
That would be Nixon. They really know how to pick'em up there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••