President Obama Makes Cedar Rapids First Stop on Tour

We've seen a lot of the Republican Presidential candidates here in Iowa over the last few months. Full Story
Really

Omaha, NE

#1 Jan 26, 2012
But hey it wasn't a "campaign stop?" He's so full of b.s.!
Raydot

California City, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2012
People wake up! A vote for Obama is a vote for more illegal aliens and NO jobs for Americans. Obama doesn't even hide this fact. He's running on it. What kind of American would vote for more of the same. The main problem in this country are the illegal aliens, and everyone knows it. This illegal activity sponsored by Obama and Obama alone has got to STOP NOW! EXILE illegal alien Obama from the United States and also Michelle and the two Nicorettes. Working against United States citizens is against the oath Obama took.
Raydot

California City, CA

#3 May 7, 2012
This morning on CNN Joe Biden said Jesus Christ would be alright with same sex marriage, two guys making out and pounding each other in the butt. I say, then RE Write the Bible starting at the beginning with Adam and Eve. What politicians will do for a vote is just incredible anymore. What next, vote for me and you can marry your dog.......You know how all politicians cheat on their wives, well Obama and Joe Biden hardly hide the fact that they are both butt buddies. Man there is something really wrong with todays politicians. Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Nevadas X senator Ensign, Nevadas X governor Gibbins, Obamas unprofessional secret service slutsuckers and of course the United Nations slave child prostitutes they bring to their rooms everytime they get together for a diplomatic convention. It all is perfectly normal, it goes with the political trade. Politicians are the most pathetic dirt on earth, and they dont even try to hide it anymore. Can I just say one more thing? Herman Cain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowans 'absolutely sure' Hillary Clinton is run... 2 hr Gro 1
NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind? 7 hr Responsibility 48
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 159
Hillary Clinton in Iowa stirs 2016 speculation Tue Maude 19
How soon they forget Oct 27 Carolo43 1
Christie back in Iowa - 2016 on mind? Oct 26 Hooogle It 4
Gitchie Manitou Murders in 1973 (Nov '06) Oct 24 metzbaker 24,833

Iowa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE