Racist cops in waterloo

Posted in the Iowa Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of186
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
t-bone

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 21, 2006
 
Anyone else having or had a problem with the cops in waterloo.
CF-TL

Cedar Falls, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 21, 2006
 

Judged:

1

I've lived in Waterloo/Cedar Falls for the past 10 years and have had only one run in with the cops for speeding -- got off with a warning, but the cop did ask "is this your car". Well let's use simple logic here officer. A) you already ran my plates, B) you have my drivers license, C) you can easily see that the name on the license equals the name on your computer in your car, and finally D) I look like the person on the license. Nope its not mine. Stole it off a lot 9 minutes ago -- you got me. Other than that, I've never had an issue with the police here in the area (knock on wood).
liberal

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 21, 2006
 
Ya want to talk about some real a$$ whole cops. University Hights in Iowa City has their own police force that consists of like 2 officers that patrol a 6 block by 10 block square and they will pull you over for going 2mph over the speed limit which is set at 20pmh. How horrible!!
indeem

Cedar Falls, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2006
 

Judged:

3

3

1

How, on God's green earth, can you people be so blantantly and willfully ignorant of the world around you? The concept of "institutional racism" is just a cop-out excuse for liberals and opportunists to create a victim class in our society and make people dependent upon the government for the livelyhood. Do you not see that it is simply socialism in a new wrapper? And as for Iowans just being hick rednecks and as intelligent as skillets, you need to remember: all of the stupid, garbage concepts that sprout on the coasts take time to get to Iowa. During that time, we watch the news and are ready for it. More often than not, we see it for what it is - sheer stupidity.

And as for the stupid, outrageous, unconsidered comment by tack in reference to T-Bone Taylor; those same cops you would like killed are the same ones you whine at when you don't get youtr way and expect them to be at your beck and call for your brand of stupidity. You, and people like you, are the ones who ruin your own neighborhoods, not the officers that try to keep the peace when everyone else hates them.
derkaderka

Holstein, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 27, 2006
 
indeem wrote:
How, on God's green earth, can you people be so blantantly and willfully ignorant of the world around you? The concept of "institutional racism" is just a cop-out excuse for liberals and opportunists to create a victim class in our society and make people dependent upon the government for the livelyhood. Do you not see that it is simply socialism in a new wrapper? And as for Iowans just being hick rednecks and as intelligent as skillets, you need to remember: all of the stupid, garbage concepts that sprout on the coasts take time to get to Iowa. During that time, we watch the news and are ready for it. More often than not, we see it for what it is - sheer stupidity.
And as for the stupid, outrageous, unconsidered comment by tack in reference to T-Bone Taylor; those same cops you would like killed are the same ones you whine at when you don't get youtr way and expect them to be at your beck and call for your brand of stupidity. You, and people like you, are the ones who ruin your own neighborhoods, not the officers that try to keep the peace when everyone else hates them.
whoa
Looper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 27, 2006
 
I totally agree with this guy up here!(derkaderka)
liberal

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 28, 2006
 
Looper wrote:
I totally agree with this guy up here!(derkaderka)
would that be derka danielle by any chance?
knowthefacts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 11, 2006
 
tack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey are you the t-bone that killed those red-neck cops in waterloo,if so,right on,you would think that they might have learned that lesson.
Are you a complete idiot? Do you even know what went on with t-bone taylor? Did you know that they were two officers doing their job, just going to a noise complaint for loud music when this no good gang banging dumb ass desides that he needs to make a name for himself and shoots them for no reason. Your the one that needs to be shot!!
soldier

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

you guys need jobs.
HawkeyeWJ

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 16, 2006
 

Judged:

2

2

I'm sure you won't admit or understand this, but as with ANY job or profession there will always be a very small percentage of "bad apples". Law enforcement is no different.

But you seem to be cliche in your statement that catagorizes all Waterloo cops as being racist. Been pulled over a few times have we? Arrested a lot? I have an idea to help you: Stop breaking the frakking law and they will stop arresting you.

Unless you'd like us to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon that they are out to get YOU since you are minority. All we need now is some idiots who are NOT minorities to complain about how Waterloo cops suck big time cuz they're always gettin' arrested "for nothing" to disprove your racist theory.

It all comes down to responsibility and owning what is yours. If you break the law, man up and accept the consequences without blaming others. Just remember, if you REALLY weren't doing anything wrong they would not have anything on you. Period.
chop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 19, 2006
 
black hawk county come on vacation leave on parole
t-bone

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 19, 2006
 

Judged:

4

2

1

HawkeyeWJ wrote:
I'm sure you won't admit or understand this, but as with ANY job or profession there will always be a very small percentage of "bad apples". Law enforcement is no different.
But you seem to be cliche in your statement that catagorizes all Waterloo cops as being racist. Been pulled over a few times have we? Arrested a lot? I have an idea to help you: Stop breaking the frakking law and they will stop arresting you.
Unless you'd like us to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon that they are out to get YOU since you are minority. All we need now is some idiots who are NOT minorities to complain about how Waterloo cops suck big time cuz they're always gettin' arrested "for nothing" to disprove your racist theory.
It all comes down to responsibility and owning what is yours. If you break the law, man up and accept the consequences without blaming others. Just remember, if you REALLY weren't doing anything wrong they would not have anything on you. Period.
Until you become someone of color you will never understand. It's easy for you to sit back and say if you dont break the law they will stop arresting you. I bet your white,but that dont mean your right. Paint yourself black and see what happens. All those little privelages and free passes will sone go away. And all of a sudden your wondering why your tags are being typed in. And why your being followed around the stores. And im sure you think blacks make up this stuff. Yea i wonder why. I would think that to if i had a free pass my entire life. Unless your someone of color you have know clue about whats going on. So stop acting like you do. It's hard to get over things thats still going on. There might not be hangings or much cross burning going on these days. But the undercover racist stuff is still in affect. Whites have to have control over something. Since most of them think there better than everyone else. Dont get mad at blacks because your kids like rap music and have there pants hanging off there behinds. And who's fault is it that your daughter is or will probably sleep with a black guy. Hey white people guess what im a white guy who tells the truth. Your worst fear!!!
t-bone

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 19, 2006
 

Judged:

2

2

2

chop wrote:
black hawk county come on vacation leave on parole
Aint that the truth. Worst than lapd. They even have the grand dragon pinted on the side of the cop cars
chop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 19, 2006
 
t-bone wrote:
<quoted text> Aint that the truth. Worst than lapd. They even have the grand dragon pinted on the side of the cop cars
in defence of the police here theyre not racist it,s more like they,re scared of black people as well as doing they,re jobs in black sections of town
Yocha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 19, 2006
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I was in a check cashing line once and the guy looking over my shoulder saw that my check was a welfare check. So he decides that I'm a lazy, black woman having babies by a lot of different men and he and other tax payers are paying for my loose life style. The real truth is that the doctor had taken me off my job and suggested I apply for welfare until I recover from my surgery. I was a divorced, mom who worked full time prior to my illness. It hurt a lot to hear this guy yell out that his check would have been bigger if so many taxes didn't come out to support WELFARE TRAMPS. There are some good cops out there, even in Waterloo, IA who treat ALL PEOPLE fairly. Please don't lump them all together the way that guy did me.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 24, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oh cops target black people. Theres a newsflash!! Thats only been going on since 1860. Cops pulled Tyrone over in his horse and buggy. And what a shock they found weed in there. Of course it wasnt his, he was set up.
t-bone

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 27, 2006
 
mike wrote:
Oh cops target black people. Theres a newsflash!! Thats only been going on since 1860. Cops pulled Tyrone over in his horse and buggy. And what a shock they found weed in there. Of course it wasnt his, he was set up.
Tyrone might be your great great great grandfather. You know he was taping your great great great grandmother.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 27, 2006
 

Judged:

1

Its tapping genius. If you're going to talk shit, at least spell correctly. Put that GED to good use.
t-bone

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 27, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mike wrote:
Its tapping genius. If you're going to talk shit, at least spell correctly. Put that GED to good use.
Is that all you nerds talk about is spelling. Hey mikey. I bet your ggiirl frieend left you fo a brotha. Dontt hate da game hate da playa. I bet he's hitttingg it frum da bac right now. Till rosey i said what up. ps... and stay away frum dem horses!!!
Suzi

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 27, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

1

t-bone wrote:
<quoted text> Until you become someone of color you will never understand. It's easy for you to sit back and say if you dont break the law they will stop arresting you. I bet your white,but that dont mean your right. Paint yourself black and see what happens. All those little privelages and free passes will sone go away. And all of a sudden your wondering why your tags are being typed in. And why your being followed around the stores. And im sure you think blacks make up this stuff. Yea i wonder why. I would think that to if i had a free pass my entire life. Unless your someone of color you have know clue about whats going on. So stop acting like you do. It's hard to get over things thats still going on. There might not be hangings or much cross burning going on these days. But the undercover racist stuff is still in affect. Whites have to have control over something. Since most of them think there better than everyone else. Dont get mad at blacks because your kids like rap music and have there pants hanging off there behinds. And who's fault is it that your daughter is or will probably sleep with a black guy. Hey white people guess what im a white guy who tells the truth. Your worst fear!!!
LOL even I thought you couldn't possibly be white. That was awesome!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of186
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••