Obama lampoons GOP convention, calls ...

Obama lampoons GOP convention, calls it throwback to era of black-and-white TV; no new ideas

There are 1 comment on the Weyburn This Week story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Obama lampoons GOP convention, calls it throwback to era of black-and-white TV; no new ideas. In it, Weyburn This Week reports that:

President Barack Obama lampooned the just-completed Republican National Convention as better-suited to an era of black-and-white TV and " trickle-down, you're on your own" economics Saturday, and declared that Mitt Romney "did not offer a single new idea" to fix the economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weyburn This Week.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2012
"did not offer a single new idea"

I can live with that.

All of Obama's "new ideas" have put this country on the track to ruin that will take decades for it to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican congressman seeks to block move that... Jun 23 Sicklecell Supporter 23
News GOP congressman seeks to block changes to US cu... Jun 23 Just Saying 15
News APNewsBreak: US Senate panel demands info in lo... Jun 22 Le Jimbo 1
News Back to the bashing: Why Trump is again ripping... Jun 18 YourEx 51
Help with Tad Lincoln provenance Jun 13 Finally 1
News Microsoft wants you using Windows 10, whether y... Jun 10 1potato2potato 2
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Jun 1 Green Billionaire 15
More from around the web