Singer Songwriters and Musicians wanted

Singer Songwriters and Musicians wanted

Posted in the Iowa Forum

Keith DeBoer

Hedrick, IA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone Interested in performing at our Open Mic?
Every Wed at Cafe Paradiso in Fairfield Iowa. We have between 20 and 50 people in the audience every week. The audience is very attentive and appreciative. Novices are welcome to sign up for a 10 min slot. If you are an experienced performer than we can get you a 30 min Featured Performer slot so you can the top off the night and sell your CD's. If you are coming from out of town we can take up a collection to get you some gas money. Contact me at OpenMicCafeP@gmail.com PS-- we mostly have singer songwriters but we also feature other types of performers such as comics, magicians, dancers, mime, drum groups etc. from time to time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump to deny funds to clinics that discuss abo... May 18 cpeter1313 1
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) May 10 Was she Fourteen 90
News ABUSE REGISTRY: An Iowa Supreme Court ruling co... (Jul '10) May 3 Joseph DeDominicis 35
Gay Iowans, How many sexual partners have you had? Apr 30 IowaSlut0014 1
News Eric Garcetti, presidential long shot, journeys... Apr '18 Flynns confession 4
News Asia cautious about possible Trump rethink on t... Apr '18 CNNHealineFakeNews 20
News McCarthy, Scalise are likely contenders for Hou... Apr '18 CodeTalker 4