Herman "Chocolate Walnut" Cain To Iow...

Herman "Chocolate Walnut" Cain To Iowans: "I Can Bring Black Vote"

There are 88 comments on the WDBZ-AM Cincinnati story from Nov 26, 2011, titled Herman "Chocolate Walnut" Cain To Iowans: "I Can Bring Black Vote". In it, WDBZ-AM Cincinnati reports that:

Herman Cain has another soundbite bomb-dropper for us: He can bring African American voters to the Republican Party in 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBZ-AM Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
The only thing scarier to a black person than Herman Cain is a job application.
I don't agree...the only thing I see in this situation that is scarier than Herman Cain...is your post! Ever thought that there's nothing scarier than a Caucasian man who lost his job at a company that he has worked at for 23 years...losing his retirement and income. Give him the job application.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 26, 2011
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree...the only thing I see in this situation that is scarier than Herman Cain...is your post! Ever thought that there's nothing scarier than a Caucasian man who lost his job at a company that he has worked at for 23 years...losing his retirement and income. Give him the job application.
OR ELSE! Look at how wm handle lay-offs and firings, they come back to work and kill everything that moves and go shoot up the kids and wives and then themselves, bm just find another hustle!

Herman Cain needs to concentrate on winning a vote, period. Putting black in it is just a meaninigless front. Nobody has ever really cared or made a big difference in the black community when it comes to politics and politicians, WHO DOES HE THINK HE'S FOOLING?

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>OR ELSE! Look at how wm handle lay-offs and firings, they come back to work and kill everything that moves and go shoot up the kids and wives and then themselves, bm just find another hustle!
Herman Cain needs to concentrate on winning a vote, period. Putting black in it is just a meaninigless front. Nobody has ever really cared or made a big difference in the black community when it comes to politics and politicians, WHO DOES HE THINK HE'S FOOLING?
As you can tell, this poster....makes more "noise than sense".
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT

Wasilla, AK

#5 Nov 26, 2011
If Cain is a Chocolate Walnut Does that make Obama a reverse dilly bar?

Nepolitan Ice cream without the strawberry?

Chocolate KARL MARX?

Oil spill on a field of snow?

Chocolate ghetto santa with big ears????
Anne

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 28, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
Black people don't like Cain because he doesn't subscribe to the victim mentality. He doesn't blame whitey for everything. He is successful because he worked for it. He did not depend on the government to give him anything. You guys hate that.
We don't like him because he's a self-hating ignoramus. Besides, he is not unique in being a self-made black person, since there have been plenty before and after him, and they can be found in both political parties. As for his attitudes about race, there's a difference between blaming whites for everything and acknowledging that anti-black racism exists. Doing so doesn't make one a victim but a realist. One can succceed in spite of racism, but it's important to acknowledge its existence in the first place. Cain's denial of its importance when it suits him to do so doesn't change things. He also plays the role of victim of racism when it suits him.This is the same idiot that calls himself a "real black man" as opposed to the president along with saying the president has no part of the black experience, which is hogwash. I suppose he thought those things would induce large numbers of blacks to vote for him, but most of us reject an ideology that supports even more tax breaks for the wealthy, blaming unemployed for their plight while wanting to deny unemployment benefits, or wanting to declare war on Iran among other things. The race and/or gender of one holding these views doesn't make them any more appealing. Anyway, it's been mind-boggling to watch him self-destruct on his own.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2011
Other African Americans could understand Cain from a look. Too bad you guys found out about performance....even before his performance. Raincoats are on sale right now.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on the plantation Betty.
Don't forget to eat your last slice of pumpkin pie.
Anne

Washington, DC

#12 Nov 30, 2011
CaptainCorrect wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on the plantation Betty.
It's folks like you who are on the Koch plantation and who ignorantly buy into the stupid stereotypes about black folks. Herman Cain is a black man who happens to reside on the same one that you and your ilk do. Most of us black folks just happen to recognize a self-serving phony like Cain when we see one. He brings up race when it's convenient, and minimizes it when it's convenient, which makes him a rank hypocrite on top of his other shortcomings. For you to not know that there are other black people who are even more successful than Cain and who are Democrats as well as Republicans makes me wonder what alternative universe you reside in. In any case, his past seems to be catching up to him with a vengeance, to the point where there are top Republicans who want him to withdraw from the race. I would say that those of us he called "brainwashed" are getting the last laugh.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 30, 2011
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't like him because he's a self-hating ignoramus. Besides, he is not unique in being a self-made black person, since there have been plenty before and after him, and they can be found in both political parties. As for his attitudes about race, there's a difference between blaming whites for everything and acknowledging that anti-black racism exists. Doing so doesn't make one a victim but a realist. One can succceed in spite of racism, but it's important to acknowledge its existence in the first place. Cain's denial of its importance when it suits him to do so doesn't change things. He also plays the role of victim of racism when it suits him.This is the same idiot that calls himself a "real black man" as opposed to the president along with saying the president has no part of the black experience, which is hogwash. I suppose he thought those things would induce large numbers of blacks to vote for him, but most of us reject an ideology that supports even more tax breaks for the wealthy, blaming unemployed for their plight while wanting to deny unemployment benefits, or wanting to declare war on Iran among other things. The race and/or gender of one holding these views doesn't make them any more appealing. Anyway, it's been mind-boggling to watch him self-destruct on his own.
Obama spent over a trillion to bailout the rich crooks on Wall Street, not the Republicans. Obama spent nearly 2 trillions on war and epiongae, mostly through Clinton's State Department. The problem now is the Republicans are refusing to fall for Obama's spend and tax ideology. Get your facts striaght. This government is non-functional because people will not fall for that Clinton nonsense. We had 8 years of that. 8 years is enough. But, Obama brought Clinton back to power.

Obama has gotten us into a mess in Pakistan and Afghanistan and China. The Republicans openesd the door to China. Now, Obama thinks he can solve his spend and tax problems by insulting the Chinese which threatens more war. In meantime 140,000 brave Amwerican troops have to rely of half-rations because Pakistan has blocked supplies.

See, I am very flexible ideologically, very prgamatic. But numbers do not lie. All of Obama's political problems are of his own making. Nobody forced him to send those troops to Afghanistan. And, the Obama government is too dumb to figure out how to supply the troops in Afghanuistan.

LOL! It would be funny if it was not so sad. The base has been closed In Pakistan. Now what? Does he think he can wiggle his way around through Uzbetistann? What about Myamar? LOL! Of course, that would cost hundreds of billions (if not trillions) in new foreign aid at a time when foreign is being cut. Is Obama fool enough to think that the tax payers will buy his behind out of Afghanistan? Naw. The Republicans are laughing all the way to the IRS.

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 30, 2011
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
It's folks like you who are on the Koch plantation and who ignorantly buy into the stupid stereotypes about black folks. Herman Cain is a black man who happens to reside on the same one that you and your ilk do. Most of us black folks just happen to recognize a self-serving phony like Cain when we see one. He brings up race when it's convenient, and minimizes it when it's convenient, which makes him a rank hypocrite on top of his other shortcomings. For you to not know that there are other black people who are even more successful than Cain and who are Democrats as well as Republicans makes me wonder what alternative universe you reside in. In any case, his past seems to be catching up to him with a vengeance, to the point where there are top Republicans who want him to withdraw from the race. I would say that those of us he called "brainwashed" are getting the last laugh.
But wes too dumb to see "self-serving phony like Obama, Auntie. A left wing phony is just as bad as a right wing phony. But, Obama is only half African. Therefore, it is okay is he sells us downriver. We cannot expect any more than that from Uncle Barry the Mut.

Show me one black Democrat who is "sucessful" without having already sold his soul to the Clinton devils. Just one. Okay. I knew you could not find even one honest balc Democrat.
I live in Saint Louis. Half of the elceted officials in East saint Louis which is majority black are eith in jail or recently released from jail for corruption. Every one of them is a Democrat. So, I think we will challenge that whole Democrat scumheap from the Convention People's Party if we are able to cleanse the liberal left wingers from our ranks. What is happening is the liberals are busy trying to buyout all the political leaders in Africa and this is hard to fight against. They might even succeed in corrupting the CPP before we can get started in which case I will simply call for a new independent All-African mass party. In the meantime, I doubt if the Tea Partiers will continue to spend hard earned money to corrupt Africa with "foreign aid".

Yeah. It is the same ole same oh. I do not like Clarence Thomas. But, he also recieved similar threatment. The Clintons are modern day Dixiecrats. Nothing more. Lynching black people is in their blood. And it takes a complete diot not to see this. And Clarence Thomas is still going strong because at least he is a man. So, do not count your chickens before they hatch. Even if Cain does drop out, I will not vote for Obama again. Besides, I was never 100% in love with Cain to begin with.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#15 Nov 30, 2011
Teabaggers turn on each other.... Allen West, quite possibly the biggest distraction in the House of Representatives, said Cain's being a "distracter" was enough for him to call it quits in his quest for president.

"Beyond reassessing his campaign, he probably needs to understand that he is a distracter for what's going on right now and we should move on," West said during the morning show of WMAL-AM talk radio in Washington, D.C... Don't ya just love it?
Anne

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 30, 2011
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
But wes too dumb to see "self-serving phony like Obama, Auntie. A left wing phony is just as bad as a right wing phony. But, Obama is only half African. Therefore, it is okay is he sells us downriver. We cannot expect any more than that from Uncle Barry the Mut.
Show me one black Democrat who is "sucessful" without having already sold his soul to the Clinton devils. Just one. Okay. I knew you could not find even one honest balc Democrat.
I live in Saint Louis. Half of the elceted officials in East saint Louis which is majority black are eith in jail or recently released from jail for corruption. Every one of them is a Democrat. So, I think we will challenge that whole Democrat scumheap from the Convention People's Party if we are able to cleanse the liberal left wingers from our ranks. What is happening is the liberals are busy trying to buyout all the political leaders in Africa and this is hard to fight against. They might even succeed in corrupting the CPP before we can get started in which case I will simply call for a new independent All-African mass party. In the meantime, I doubt if the Tea Partiers will continue to spend hard earned money to corrupt Africa with "foreign aid".
Yeah. It is the same ole same oh. I do not like Clarence Thomas. But, he also recieved similar threatment. The Clintons are modern day Dixiecrats. Nothing more. Lynching black people is in their blood. And it takes a complete diot not to see this. And Clarence Thomas is still going strong because at least he is a man. So, do not count your chickens before they hatch. Even if Cain does drop out, I will not vote for Obama again. Besides, I was never 100% in love with Cain to begin with.
In a country in which there are very few black folks who are pure African, what is your point in bringing up the fact that Barack Obama is only half-African? Even at that, there are blacks who have even less African ancestry than he does and look even more white. There are also those with a much lower percentage of Caucasian ancestry than he has and still look more white, so the degree of African ancestry is irrelevant. A lot of blacks defended Clarence Thomas during his confirmation, but he has proven to be not even a mediocre SC justice. He almost never defends the underdog in any given situation, so that makes him no different from any other RWNJ except for race. Who cares whether you vote for Obama? If one of those GOP clowns gets in, you will fare even worse, unless you are among the wealthy. In case you haven't noticed, the Tea Partiers are losing favor in this country, especially in states with Tea Party governors. Their my-way-or-the-highway attitude, along with their reactionary policies, is turning off people less than a year since they came to power. Scott Walker the governer of Wisconsin is facing a massive recall effort, and Rick Scott of Florida is the most hated governor in this country. So, you might want to think twice before hitching your wagon to the Tea Party star.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 30, 2011
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
In a country in which there are very few black folks who are pure African, what is your point in bringing up the fact that Barack Obama is only half-African?
Because being half-African in one's heart is like being half a man or half human. That is Obama's problem he is not human. Hiow could a human being do this to a fellow human being:
?
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Even at that, there are blacks who have even less African ancestry than he does and look even more white.
Another reason I hate that half-African mule is that he gives legitimacy of to mixed blood people double-crossing and betraying the Africans with whom they have always had peace and refuge. It is wrong for them to turn their backs on Africans as soon as they get power because the whites rejected them as children. The Africans accepted them, loved them and raised them. In Obama's case, it was an Indonesian Muslim who raised him. What does Obama do is gratitude? He adopts whis white mamma's Christianity. For a Muslim, that is unforgiveable. Yet we mostly voted for him. But, he still refuses to give us our just due.
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>There are also those with a much lower percentage of Caucasian ancestry than he has and still look more white, so the degree of African ancestry is irrelevant.
It ain't about percentages of white blood. It is being a coward in his heart. It is about being ungrateful for all that Africans and Asaians have given him and done for him in terms of lifelong love and care.
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of blacks defended Clarence Thomas during his confirmation, but he has proven to be not even a mediocre SC justice. He almost never defends the underdog in any given situation, so that makes him no different from any other RWNJ except for race.
I already said I do not like Justice Thomas. Obviously you are too stupid to read. I have to keep repeating myslef and you still do not get it.
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares whether you vote for Obama? If one of those GOP clowns gets in, you will fare even worse, unless you are among the wealthy.
Yeah. I am wealthy in spirit at least. But, if you do not care about my vote STFU and stop propagandizing for Obama.
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>In case you haven't noticed, the Tea Partiers are losing favor in this country, especially in states with Tea Party governors.
So what? Obama is still a one-term president and he knows it.
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Their my-way-or-the-highway attitude, along with their reactionary policies, is turning off people less than a year since they came to power. Scott Walker the governer of Wisconsin is facing a massive recall effort, and Rick Scott of Florida is the most hated governor in this country. So, you might want to think twice before hitching your wagon to the Tea Party star.
See how dumb you are? I keep telling you that I am a leader of the Conention People's Party whose objective it is to run all the corrupt Dummy-crats and stupid Republicans out of the African Community. Now, what part of that you do jnot understand?
Anne

Washington, DC

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Because being half-African in one's heart is like being half a man or half human. That is Obama's problem he is not human. Hiow could a human being do this to a fellow human being: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7CYfkVkzYFgXX?
<quoted text>
Another reason I hate that half-African mule is that he gives legitimacy of to mixed blood people double-crossing and betraying the Africans with whom they have always had peace and refuge. It is wrong for them to turn their backs on Africans as soon as they get power because the whites rejected them as children. The Africans accepted them, loved them and raised them. In Obama's case, it was an Indonesian Muslim who raised him. What does Obama do is gratitude? He adopts whis white mamma's Christianity. For a Muslim, that is unforgiveable. Yet we mostly voted for him. But, he still refuses to give us our just due.
<quoted text>
It ain't about percentages of white blood. It is being a coward in his heart. It is about being ungrateful for all that Africans and Asaians have given him and done for him in terms of lifelong love and care.
<quoted text>
I already said I do not like Justice Thomas. Obviously you are too stupid to read. I have to keep repeating myslef and you still do not get it.
<quoted text>
Yeah. I am wealthy in spirit at least. But, if you do not care about my vote STFU and stop propagandizing for Obama.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See how dumb you are? I keep telling you that I am a leader of the Conention People's Party whose objective it is to run all the corrupt Dummy-crats and stupid Republicans out of the African Community. Now, what part of that you do jnot understand?
I'm not "propagandizing" for anyone, but you obviously are. You are hateful and arrogant, and I don't care who you are or what you do. You seem to be one of those complaining about what he didn't do for blacks, but anything he did specifically for blacks would also benefit other Americans as well. And have you forgotten or completely overlooked the Congressional Republicans who ran on jobs in 2010, but have been concentrating on obstructing any legislation helpful to Americans, on the grounds that it might politically benefit Obama? They are willing to throw millions of Americans under the bus to that end, so that they can regain the White House. As for your Afro-centrism, I am seeing the very things in it that turn me off completely. The blacker-than-thou attitude and the rampant sexism do not sit well with me. In addition, I come from a large extended family that is ethnically diverse, and it is an enriching experience. It's also ironic that as militant as you are, you would embrace a bona fide Uncle Tom like Cain, who had no problem denigrating other blacks in order to gain points with the Tea Partiers. He has painted himself into a corner, and has very few friends left that would support his bid.

“sly as a fox”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 1, 2011
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
well it looks like Cain is the best repucks have got.He will not drop out
depite all the hoaring he has done.He knows all repucks are really corrupt at heart and he fits in perfectly. Just think of the repuck choices in 2012
it probably will be cain who has no chance of beating Obama or it could be
mitt the pit or newt the hoot-wow what a choice you losers are going to have
next nov.

Location hidden

#22 Dec 1, 2011
Walnut's a good term. He's going to talk things over with his wife...who hasn't seen him since the new allegations. Wal-nuts....is what he will be standing in front of that woman trying to flush the same sh8t he did to the general public....down her throat. I can tell the way he sounds....she already has her plunger ready. Now all together......Wal-nuts! Up against the Wall....and Nuts...after the confrontation. The after fragrance of some of that nutty bar...stays with ya sometime. Has a price tag....through it all. I'll betcha he's thinking like Tiger now....THAT SH8T WAS NOT THAT GOOD!
Anne

Washington, DC

#23 Dec 1, 2011
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
well it looks like Cain is the best repucks have got.He will not drop out
depite all the hoaring he has done.He knows all repucks are really corrupt at heart and he fits in perfectly. Just think of the repuck choices in 2012
it probably will be cain who has no chance of beating Obama or it could be
mitt the pit or newt the hoot-wow what a choice you losers are going to have
next nov.
As deep in hot water as the hot mess AKA Cain is, it's extremely unlikely that he can "bring the black vote" as he has boasted. You are so right that there isn't any kind of a choice among the contenders. There's Shape-shifting Willard, Ethically Challenged Newt, and of course Uncle Ruckus. What a selection!
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT

Wasilla, AK

#24 Dec 1, 2011
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
As deep in hot water as the hot mess AKA Cain is, it's extremely unlikely that he can "bring the black vote" as he has boasted. You are so right that there isn't any kind of a choice among the contenders. There's Shape-shifting Willard, Ethically Challenged Newt, and of course Uncle Ruckus. What a selection!
Annie rotten Thanksgiveing TURKEY want Malcom X to run!!!!

AAHAAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE

How long have you been a MUSLIM Annie?
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT

Wasilla, AK

#25 Dec 1, 2011
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Because being half-African in one's heart is like being half a man or half human. That is Obama's problem he is not human. Hiow could a human being do this to a fellow human being: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7CYfkVkzYFgXX?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree with one part of this TRIPE!!! Obimbo is a ONE TERM loser!!!
Anne

Washington, DC

#26 Dec 2, 2011
Mykro wrote:
Teabaggers turn on each other.... Allen West, quite possibly the biggest distraction in the House of Representatives, said Cain's being a "distracter" was enough for him to call it quits in his quest for president.
"Beyond reassessing his campaign, he probably needs to understand that he is a distracter for what's going on right now and we should move on," West said during the morning show of WMAL-AM talk radio in Washington, D.C... Don't ya just love it?
It's really quite funny, isn't it, to see them turn on each other. Now that Newt is the front-runner, the right wing knives are coming out for him. I don't know what Cain will do now, but his campaign is essentially dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: US Senate panel demands info in lo... Jun '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama Criticizes Clinton on NAFTA (Nov '07) May '16 positronium 7
News Lawsuit accuses Iowa boarding school of culture... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Views from across Iowa (Jan '16) Jan '16 StJohn Annmarie 1
News Service providers fear fee cuts under Medicaid ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ace MacNabb 1
News John Boehner cancels 'Tonight Show' appearance ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Le Jimbo 5
News Freedom Caucus endorses Webster for speaker (Oct '15) Oct '15 Synque 33
More from around the web