Gingrich trails in organizing in earl...

Gingrich trails in organizing in early-voting Iowa

There are 90 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Gingrich trails in organizing in early-voting Iowa. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich leads the 2012 pack in buzz but trails his rivals in just about every other category in Iowa.The former House speaker is striving for a remarkable comeback with the smallest staff and the fewest precinct-level campaign backers of the seven candidates competing in the Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Who to vote for

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 30, 2011
He has to downplay his a-hole persona.
Mary E

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Gingrich is beating Obama by 2 points in Iowa. Can you imagine how well he would be doing if he was organizing. It looks like Newt will be the next President, warts, and all. He looks Presidential. He was on Hannity tonight, and it was a commanding interview.
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Mary E wrote:
Gingrich is beating Obama by 2 points in Iowa. Can you imagine how well he would be doing if he was organizing. It looks like Newt will be the next President, warts, and all. He looks Presidential. He was on Hannity tonight, and it was a commanding interview.
Put him on the ticket, please! Gingrich/Cain in 2012...better than Palin, even.
Mary E

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Obama is doing so badly the Republicans could run a dead Ronnie Reagan, and win by a landslide. Where is all the talk about the hope, and change? Obama cannot run on his putrid record, that's for sure. You can only take your kids out for ice cream photo ops so many times. I know, time for Barack, and Michelle to do that dancing, kissing thing on the beach like the Clinton;s did when he was falling behind in 96.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Mary E wrote:
Gingrich is beating Obama by 2 points in Iowa. Can you imagine how well he would be doing if he was organizing. It looks like Newt will be the next President, warts, and all. He looks Presidential. He was on Hannity tonight, and it was a commanding interview.
Commanding interview? LOL… sure, when Hannity is lobbing one soft ball question after another, he sure was in command.

Newt looks Presidential to you? He looks like a potato sack filled with wet seaweed and gravy. Newt’s closet is bursting at the seams with skeletons… just wait until they kick it open…

But we know the routine: from Palin 2012, to Trump 2012, to Bachmann 2012, to Perry 2012, to Cain 2012 and now it Newt 2012… soon it will be RINO Romney 2012, LOL.
Osama Obama Sucks

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Nov 30, 2011
Hell an idiot like Pat could beat O Bummu now!
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Does America's future depend on the chubby guy with stubby fingers?
Mary E

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2011
You don't get it. Obama has done such a horrible job at pretending to be Presidential, while partying, and golfing, and running around the world on America's dime nobody cares about Newt's skeltons. We just want someone who can get the job of being President to all Americans done, and Obama couldn't do it. We don't have many choices, and it is anybody but Obama time. Even women will hold their nose, and vote for Newt, because we cannot face 4 more years with the do nothing President. The only recourse Democrats have is to push Obama off the ticket, and run Hillary.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2011
Mary E wrote:
Gingrich is beating Obama by 2 points in Iowa. Can you imagine how well he would be doing if he was organizing. It looks like Newt will be the next President, warts, and all. He looks Presidential. He was on Hannity tonight, and it was a commanding interview.
Did you follow Newt's commands?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#11 Dec 1, 2011
What's all the hype? We all know Romney of "Romneycare" will be the nominee and his runningmate will be Gingrich of "I hate the government, but made all my wealth as a government welfare queen". Republicans will A) hold their noses and vote for Romeney/Gingrich B) stay home.

Wait until the campaign actually starts. Yes, people, for the last year, we have been entertaining ourselves with the GOP dog and pony show. Once the GOP finally picks a buffoon, the campaign will start for real and the American public will learn all the bs about which ever buffoon, liar, cheater, that the GOP picks.

In the end, Obama wins because people will see that he is by far the best given our do-nothing congress of the last 1 1/2 years. 30 years of tax cuts and deregulation, which Obama CONTINUED have FAILED us. It's time for CHANGE and we need to change the lazyass congress for those who earn their pay. The government should work for "We the People" not the multinational corporations.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#12 Dec 1, 2011
Who to vote for wrote:
He has to downplay his a-hole persona.
He is the elitest that Republicans supposedly hate. His name reminds everyone of the "Grinch". He looks like an over-sized elf. He has the personality of, as you say, an "a-hole" who cheated on his wife with cancer, while hypocritically leading a $40 million impeachment of Clinton for lying about a bj. He left his cushy government job, in disgrace, thrown out by his own party, for dishonesty. Then he became part of Freddie Mac, more on the public dole, sucking the life out of our government and our economy. He has no campaign money or campaign support. His only positive is that he isn't Romney. LOL So THAT's why he's the flavor of the week.

Romney, the de facto eventual GOP nominee who is Mormon, a serial flip-flopper, and to the left of the left of Obama, is soooooooooooooooo hated by the GOP. Nevertheles, when the time comes, ALL the GOP will fall in step and vote for Romney, just like they did for Bush, TWICE. The only hope is if they pick RON PAUL, but they WON'T because he isn't the darling of the multinational corporations. Oh, well. Hey, RON PAUL supporters, why are you wasting your time and money??????
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#13 Dec 1, 2011
Mary E wrote:
You don't get it. Obama has done such a horrible job at pretending to be Presidential, while partying, and golfing, and running around the world on America's dime nobody cares about Newt's skeltons. We just want someone who can get the job of being President to all Americans done, and Obama couldn't do it. We don't have many choices, and it is anybody but Obama time. Even women will hold their nose, and vote for Newt, because we cannot face 4 more years with the do nothing President. The only recourse Democrats have is to push Obama off the ticket, and run Hillary.
Then why did all the old-timer Tea Partiers disappear and now the police are pepper-spraying those same people as they Occupy America? People are waking up to the truth. Our country has been sold, by the likes of Gingrich and the GOP's beloved Citizens United, to the multi-national corporations. Gingrich EPITOMIZES the PROBLEM. Believe me, America WILL care deeply about Gingrich's skeletons, because they are REAL, not invented like the "Obama is an islamo-fascist Kenyan without a BC" BS. ALL the GOP candidates are HATED by their own. They are "polite" on stage, but they are their own worst enemies off-stage. They are destroying each other and not one is presidential material. In the end, they will go with Romney because he has their beloved Reagan's hair. LOL

Romney could win because Democrats will vote for him. His dad was a beloved governor of Michigan. He appeals to moderates because he's a lefty. Don't listen to what he says. Watch what he does. When push comes to shove and Romney has to serve ALL Americans, not just the GOP in Iowa, he will be the one who takes Romneycare and converts it into Medicare for EVERYONE. Yes, if Romney is elected, it will be because the far right in the GOP stayed home and he gets votes from Democrats.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Mary E wrote:
You don't get it. Obama has done such a horrible job at pretending to be Presidential, while partying, and golfing, and running around the world on America's dime nobody cares about Newt's skeltons. We just want someone who can get the job of being President to all Americans done, and Obama couldn't do it. We don't have many choices, and it is anybody but Obama time. Even women will hold their nose, and vote for Newt, because we cannot face 4 more years with the do nothing President. The only recourse Democrats have is to push Obama off the ticket, and run Hillary.
I don't think many women will vote for Newt and decent men who respect women won't vote for him either.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Mary E wrote:
Gingrich is beating Obama by 2 points in Iowa. Can you imagine how well he would be doing if he was organizing. It looks like Newt will be the next President, warts, and all. He looks Presidential. He was on Hannity tonight, and it was a commanding interview.
LOL!!! Hannity fills lots of air time with Gingrich. Put Newt on with Lawrence O'Donnell and his true persona will float to the surface.

None of it matters, the total GOP will not squander 2012 (a year they should do well in) with a nominee who would be compared to George McGovern. In this field, the only viable candidates are Huntsman and Romney (in that order).

Any of the others make President Obama a two term President.

“Time to take back America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Any of the others make President Obama a two term President.
In your dreams poopy. Can't wait to see Newt pummle BamBam in a debate.

Newt2012!
Gravediggers

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
Does America's future depend on the chubby guy with stubby fingers?
Forget the 'chubby guy with stubby fingers' rhetoric. That will fail.

Try the wife angle. Does her hair even move? It looks like it's lacquered and placed on her head daily. No way, will women take to Calista Gingrich. They'll look at her blue Tiffany parcels and shake their head. They'll see her confering with Newt on everything, sticking her nose into everything he does. Calista comes across as too remote, cold.

Women will flock to Mitt's wife, but certainly not to the blond helmet-head, Calista.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#18 Dec 1, 2011
Who to vote for wrote:
He has to downplay his a-hole persona.
Maybe he could wear an Obama mask and promise Hope and Change..........

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#19 Dec 1, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Hannity fills lots of air time with Gingrich. Put Newt on with Lawrence O'Donnell and his true persona will float to the surface.
None of it matters, the total GOP will not squander 2012 (a year they should do well in) with a nominee who would be compared to George McGovern. In this field, the only viable candidates are Huntsman and Romney (in that order).
Any of the others make President Obama a two term President.
Call me when odoodle accepts the challenge and agrees to debates with Newt. Coward in Chief won't have the balls.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think many women will vote for Newt and decent men who respect women won't vote for him either.
They are more apt to vote for Newt than.......

More Debt
More Taxes
More Criminals in Office
More Jobs Lost
More Business Failures
More Vacations
More Golfing
More Lying
More Ineptness

I think it will be a simple choice for the people.
news release

Spring Hill, FL

#22 Dec 1, 2011
Millions of pro-adultery voters are shifting their support to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
The shift in support is significant because pro-adultery voters represent the single largest voting bloc in the Republican Party, experts say.
Tracy Klugian, a prominent adulterer from Concord, N.H. said he was sorry to see Cain slip in the race "because he was committed to the one issue I care about: namely, adultery."
But he added that he had been in touch with many other adulterers in New Hampshire and that they were all switching to Gingrich.
"Even when we were supporting Cain, a lot of us were supporting Gingrich behind his back, the adulterer said."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iowa Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News He saw her marriage as - unnatural.' She called... Jul 6 Miss Id 10
News Iowans: Carson's life inspiring, but politics b... May '15 Agents of Corruption 15
News K2 Banned In Iowa (Jul '10) Jan '15 hello sunshine 200
News Quinnipiac: Little change in Iowa Senate, guber... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News Sarah Palin to Headline SHE-PAC Iowa Rally for ... (Apr '14) Oct '14 Eron 26
News Jurors to see Iowa prison's graphic films at trial (Sep '14) Sep '14 Really 1
News AIDS Researchers Among Dead In Malaysian Flight... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Money is God 1
More from around the web