Biographic Summary Of Barak Hussein O...

Biographic Summary Of Barak Hussein Obama

There are 11 comments on the Smart Girl Politics story from Nov 9, 2011, titled Biographic Summary Of Barak Hussein Obama. In it, Smart Girl Politics reports that:

Famous Quotes: "Nothing's gonna change. Let's just do our stuff." ~ Polish ex-president and Nobel Peace Prize winner Lech Walesa on Barack Obama's election victory Biographical Summary Of Barak Hussein Obama aka Barry Soereto, aka Dumb Ass, aka Black Hitler, aka Moron, aka Idiot, aka Judas Obama, aka Douche Bag, aka Allah's Ass Rag, aka Shmendrik, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Smart Girl Politics.

iukiana

Ewa Beach, HI

#1 Nov 9, 2011
this is a disgrace to publish such garbage from people who don't know what they're talking about...Pres Obama is one of the greatest Presidents...he is for the common people..who can have a BIG VOICE in America...but it is the people with money an power who are spouting all this crap.
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Why so much hatred ? Can't we all just get along. I blame religion. If we just get raid of religion the world would be one big happy family. No more religion. Hurray !
liza

Fairmont, WV

#4 Dec 10, 2011
We have to know "EVERYTHING" about others, BUT
its hatred to find out something, anything about
the President of the United States?/??
What a bunch of hypocrites!! Blame religion, what
a cop out, call it what it is..........
You want his past to remain secret, yet you will
rake in the dirt to either make-up (right out lie)
about everyone else. Who in the he%! would believe any one of you and what you have done
to cover for this man....
Still thinking everyone is as dim-wited as you?
Finally, Bring everything out on this man. His
private life, his grades, his religion, where he
was born and who was his love interest before and
now. Bring it on!!!!!!!You have hunted far and wide about everybody, now the tide should turn.
start digging America, its time we know who is
living in OUR White House.... Bring it on!!!
DEMS., its way past your time to get the truth
about who you sent to bring this country down
liza

Fairmont, WV

#5 Dec 10, 2011
When running for Pres., HE said, "if I can't
fix what is wrong with this country, in 4 yrs,
I don't deserve another term"!!!
Now his tune is, "It may not be fixed in four more
years, it may take another term"
Oh, yea, sounds like he wants more than 8yrs, he would
like to change the world.
You ready for this? Robots! Is this what you are.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#6 Dec 10, 2011
He'll change the world for the better by slithering back to Chicago. He needs a cell right next to his buddy.
Haoleboy

Honolulu, HI

#7 Dec 10, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
He'll change the world for the better by slithering back to Chicago. He needs a cell right next to his buddy.
From what I hear you will be spending some time with bradda Mookie at Halawa. It is illegal to buy FS from drug addicts fool. The evidence is in your many posted comments on this forum dumbshet. Let see how big those BALLS really are.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#8 Dec 10, 2011
Haoleboy wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear you will be spending some time with bradda Mookie at Halawa. It is illegal to buy FS from drug addicts fool. The evidence is in your many posted comments on this forum dumbshet. Let see how big those BALLS really are.
LOL at Harry. I'm trying to get those December food stamps right now, just hoping for the phone call. Call Obama if you like, Harry. You've really got me shaking, shit-talker.
liza

Fairmont, WV

#10 Dec 12, 2011
Seagull President: A Preesident, who flies in,
makes alot of noise, craps on everybody and then
leaves.. "Obama?
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 12, 2011
The site was hilarious. Smart girl with so many duhs and uhs you would think Homer Simpson wrote the article.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Haoleboy wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear you will be spending some time with bradda Mookie at Halawa. It is illegal to buy FS from drug addicts fool. The evidence is in your many posted comments on this forum dumbshet. Let see how big those BALLS really are.
Hi Harry, I guess your report to Obama about me wasn't taken too seriously because we had BBQ ribs last night with the neighbors, while the chronic got her some cigarettes. Don't know what her kids got, maybe a bag of chips.
LA sucks

Honolulu, HI

#13 Dec 12, 2011
Dwain Sawh wrote:
Why so much hatred ? Can't we all just get along. I blame religion. If we just get raid of religion the world would be one big happy family. No more religion. Hurray !
Are you Rodney King's friend or maybe a family member? "Can't we all just get along" was what that black dude said after he got his butt handed to him by 5 white cops in LA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawaii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) 2 hr Joe Balls 12
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) Mon Joe Balls 62,077
News Rare Hawaiiana collection earns $803,943 at auc... (Apr '09) Aug 1 Joe Balls 12
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jul 31 Herr Beastly 426
News A Sustainable Earth Depends Upon an Indigenist ... Jul 12 surfdude 1
Eruptions Are All Government's Plots Jul 9 Test 2
looking for older mens Jul 6 Sabina 1
More from around the web