Hawaii Sperm Bank still in business, owner says - Columnists

The Hawaii Sperm Bank "is fine, and there's been no compromise," says Dr. Rick Williams, the subject of two "Kokua Line" columns because of concerns expressed by clients trying to reach him. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Marlton, NJ

#1 Sep 25, 2009
I sympathize with his ongoing cancer battle, but considering he's been battling it for 20 years, that was very irresponsible to have no procedures in place to handle an extended absence whether or not it was anticipated.
Babes

Wahiawa, HI

#2 Sep 25, 2009
I hope the doctor has something in place to at the very least properly return or dispose of all that sperm in case he croaks, which I hope he doesn't. He's a nice guy.
alice

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 26, 2009
Sperm is precious and worthwhile to keep.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#6 Sep 26, 2009
alice wrote:
Sperm is precious and worthwhile to keep.
(slurp)
Dr Doolittle

Mill Valley, CA

#7 Sep 26, 2009
Babes wrote:
I hope the doctor has something in place to at the very least properly return or dispose of all that sperm in case he croaks, which I hope he doesn't. He's a nice guy.
He wasn't nice to me. California Cryobank is registered with the FDA, BBB, and accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks. They store semen, eggs and cord blood.
people

Lihue, HI

#9 Apr 28, 2011
Some people can be so inconsiderate and lack compassion for people. He is now deceased, what can you say now
Stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#10 Apr 29, 2011
Maybe I'll run down there and make a donation. Anyone want to lend a hand?
Not Alice

Lahaina, HI

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
First you've got to deposit the load Infidel left in your oral cavity.
No respect

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2011
A good person has died and stumpy can make cruel and insensitive jokes. Both stumpy and infidel are sociopaths.
Stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#13 Apr 29, 2011
The dead guy doesn't care, I promise.
Stumpy

Lahaina, HI

#14 May 4, 2011
Not Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
First you've got to deposit the load Infidel left in your oral cavity.
The Stumpy you are responding to is an imposter.
stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#15 May 4, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> The Stumpy you are responding to is an imposter.
You are the imposter, you have my permission to honor my "Stumpy" handle all you want, I'll use another one.
Alica

Honolulu, HI

#16 May 4, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
Mo betta you ask your mahu borfriend Infidel. hahahahahaha no women REAL women in Hawaii likes U.
alice

Lahaina, HI

#17 May 6, 2011
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the imposter, you have my permission to honor my "Stumpy" handle all you want, I'll use another one.
stumpy, how will i know it is really you?
Burp

Panama City, Panama

#18 May 6, 2011
EEEeeewww *Splat*.
stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#19 May 6, 2011
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as I know it's you, ya just know.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#20 May 12, 2011
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats easy Alice my sweetie. Look for da old man with his hands in his pants moving up and dowm. Look even closer do ya see the drool coming out from my mouth? I'm da guy staring with lust at da old lady across da street with da walker. See me yet? oh oh here come da cops Alice i'll be in touch wit ya later my little pooggy pie. Hehe poogy is korean fo ur female parts just in case u neva know. Love ya sooner or later Stumpy.
Stumpy

Ewa Beach, HI

#21 May 12, 2011
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats easy Alice my sweetie. Look for da old man with his hands in his pants moving up and dowm. Look even closer do ya see the drool coming out from my mouth? I'm da guy staring with lust at da old lady across da street with da walker. See me yet? oh oh here come da cops Alice i'll be in touch wit ya later my little pooggy pie. Hehe poogy is korean fo ur female parts just in case u neva know. Love ya sooner or later Stumpy.
LOL, what a Punk.
rickwilliamsbaby

Ewa Beach, HI

#22 Jan 15, 2012
I know its been a while but, im just curious if anyone knows of any familys who had artificial insemination with sweetish ansestry from doctor rick williams. This is very important to me. His death came un-expected to me and left me with a lot of un-answered questions.
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#23 Jan 15, 2012
alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for the shiny vaseline-laden web spaces between his paws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawaii Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 35 min Guru 61,926
skype sex anyone? 8 hr xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
bored on skype? 8 hr xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Tue Ri Mon Kuut 548
VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... Dec 14 hut 3
Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Dec 9 Joe Balls 565
Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month Dec 7 Joe Balls 12
More from around the web