Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga.
boston

York, Canada

#151 Jun 8, 2013
nannia wrote:
<quoted text>
and who the heck are you calling a moron or has never made it i sure hell would like to know who your trying to shit about is it cause maybe you have nothing better to say that is why you got to run your mouth
speaking the truth about a man I have met and I have watched is tour thru the clubs ,,,telling it like it is ,,there is no shit ion anything that I have said ,,,,
Jojo

Los Angeles, CA

#152 Jun 18, 2013
Biker clubs
buba81

Toronto, Canada

#153 Jun 27, 2013
Wrongway 1 Percenter wrote:
Its Wrongway here. Who ever posts crap like that is either mentally retarded, or has too much time on their hands. Learn how to spell before ever using my name in a sentence again you peon. Sign your name to this or shutup. You obviously cant read either as the reports of my arrest were all over the place. Go away.
,these wannabee Gangters/bikers do nothing but make up lies accuse everybody of being a rat/cop ,,they have no paperwork or video to support what they say ,,,they just lie !!!! and they think people actually believe them ,,,,they are a joke like a Loner posting a Magazine article and calling it paperwork on a guy that was in their CLUB AND QUIT !!
Big gus

Vancouver, WA

#154 Jul 12, 2013
a vago wrote:
dude, get some sleep!
Haaaaaa!!!!!!! I am exhausted from reading that!!!
Your comment made me hit the floor laughing!!
panda

United States

#155 Aug 1, 2013
Bring back Tristate, shake their chain and turn em loose. Those fu ckers were some hardcore homies.
peterboro news

Toronto, Canada

#156 Aug 19, 2013
ridingitout wrote:
And as for bubba ...dry rat...obviously u never red wat i said..but why would u be any different.. I point out a rat that has numerous paper on him and like all he probably fooled you too.. Its sad that theres more than one club fooled by that clown
hey dawg you made claims up here that the ex cop had a police escort during court we were at his lat court date you werent there but he was NO ESCORT ,,you made claims there was paperwork on him ,,apparently from what we all heard there is nothing of the kind ,dawg you told some people he went to PC in Lindsay well it turns out that you were the only one that didnt go to the range the rest went to including the ex cop ,,,you cocksucker checked into PC i am now told by a guard at Lindsay detention center ,,,,piece of shit you are
wicked one

Peterborough, Canada

#157 Aug 28, 2013
you are so true choice shot pammetts house up why he was singing> i thnk cops are buying those green patches to keep all thier C I's in one spot under cover in Peterborough
boston wrote:
only club in canada with members that have paperwork on them ,,,members out in goof from other clubs and out in bad from the HA ,,,crack smokers and junkies ,,,they are a great catch for the GREEN !!! nobody else wanted them !@!!
wicked one

Peterborough, Canada

#158 Aug 28, 2013
big vagos pary in peterborough just fucking huge what 5 bikes out front one was a rice rocket thats out there every day and 30 people you must have included the cops all out front lmfao you guys got so many that singer in your group you should start a choir a better name for your club would be "OUT IN BAD"
ptbo rebz wrote:
lol wrongways a cop..blaintly obvious.whys noone dropin on that ..vegos got ptbo rockers now too
wicked one

Peterborough, Canada

#159 Aug 28, 2013
watched chex tv news peterborough bob as he calls him self talking to cops every opertunity he had on camera notice the rat tail hanging down the back of his head I guess if the shoe fits wear it lmfao
peterboro news wrote:
just read that drover has the most serious charges ,,,fuck man ,I think you are the informant trying to point the finger away from you ,I am trying to find out the loners name that was with King to post ,so everybody knows not to trust him
.we have a solid club here in town now not a bunch of jokers ,,,
buba81

Brantford, Canada

#160 Aug 29, 2013
wicked one wrote:
watched chex tv news peterborough bob as he calls him self talking to cops every opertunity he had on camera notice the rat tail hanging down the back of his head I guess if the shoe fits wear it lmfao<quoted text>
you think it is funny wicked one ,so you think it is fun being on charges ,you think it is fun having your name in the paper ,well why don't you think it is so much fun when a LONERS MC member clearly wants to lie to make a guy look like a rat ,,if he is a Rat why do you have to lie about ??? maybe the Rat isn't in the Vagos maybe the Rat is down the street because it is always the Loners mc in the mix when somebody or another club gets busted been that way for years 20 at least
the doctor

Peterborough, Canada

#161 Sep 8, 2013
buba81 wrote:
<quoted text>you think it is funny wicked one ,so you think it is fun being on charges ,you think it is fun having your name in the paper ,well why don't you think it is so much fun when a LONERS MC member clearly wants to lie to make a guy look like a rat ,,if he is a Rat why do you have to lie about ??? maybe the Rat isn't in the Vagos maybe the Rat is down the street because it is always the Loners mc in the mix when somebody or another club gets busted been that way for years 20 at least
buba81 what the hell you talking about? you use 81 in your handle but you defend the green Green is the colour of bad puss an infection something bad that just keeps spreading. wicked ones comment was of pammett wearing a rat tail and on tv talking to cops on camera he loves the attention he thrives on it. and you shot off about the loners is that you bob you never could deal with the truth just change the subject so you dont have to deal with the truth and yes i must agree the RAT TAIL suits you Peterborough bob the old choice all have the same story choice missed you and the banditos missed you too bad
buba81

Toronto, Canada

#162 Sep 9, 2013
defend the truth ,,,,does anybody have paperwork on anybody they are calling rats ,,,attention seeking does not make a man a rat ,,,the Loners went international with the web war an anybody that leaves and calls everyone rats ,but they can never anf i mean never produce paperwork ,i have seen the paperwork on Gordon King !!! the 81 outlaws and vagos all have it ,,,,,produce or shut up ,,,is all i have ever done is defend the truth ,,as for pammett i dont like him i dont know his guys or care to ....because you say it does NOT make it so !!!!!!!!!!
outsider looking in

Toronto, Canada

#163 Sep 10, 2013
Buba has it 100% right because i might not like a man does not make him a Rat or a goof we as a society have taken to the internet to wage war on man and groups because we dont like them for whatever reason Buba81 is not defending the Vagos he is defending the lifestyle while the internet warriors ruin it if there is no proof there is no rat if there is no goof move there is no goof i have seen posts claiming this guy is a rat and that guy is a rat no backup to prove it that is a goof move so the author is a goof facebook and youtubes in guys name with a picture calling them rats or snitches another goof move the men doing these things are ruining the lifestyle and taken the impact of these 2 words and making these words worthless ! so dont trust the authors unless they can produce a signed statement or a video,transcript and grow the fuck up
wicked jester

Dallas, TX

#164 Sep 13, 2013
F@*k all you cheese eating rat!!!!! VIVA LOS VAGOS!!
hillbilly

Apsley, Canada

#165 Sep 13, 2013
peterboro news wrote:
<quoted text>
we have a solid group of guys here in town ,,,Quality Men wearing the Vagos Patch in Peterborough Ontario Canda
not like a the LOSERS that were here !!!!
seem to me that most of vagos in Peterborough were former loners members in Peterborough who got turfed from the loners in bad and I believe there are other new vago member in Peterborough who are out in bad from other clubs. Some one else on here said the Peterborough vagos should be called out in bad mc . I must agree
wicked one

Apsley, Canada

#166 Sep 13, 2013
outsider looking in wrote:
Buba has it 100% right because i might not like a man does not make him a Rat or a goof we as a society have taken to the internet to wage war on man and groups because we dont like them for whatever reason Buba81 is not defending the Vagos he is defending the lifestyle while the internet warriors ruin it if there is no proof there is no rat if there is no goof move there is no goof i have seen posts claiming this guy is a rat and that guy is a rat no backup to prove it that is a goof move so the author is a goof facebook and youtubes in guys name with a picture calling them rats or snitches another goof move the men doing these things are ruining the lifestyle and taken the impact of these 2 words and making these words worthless ! so dont trust the authors unless they can produce a signed statement or a video,transcript and grow the fuck up
what I was saying that I never made no comment about any loner no mention no hint buba81 replied going off about the loners makes no sense to me what he is saying in reply to my comment yes paper work video transcript what ever there are more rats out these days than solid guys so every one should pay attention to who they dance with! And pretty soon Peterborough's leader with the rat tail on his head will only have a couple clubs left to join because he's out in bad in all the rest I bet he gets out in bad from the euchre and lawn bowling clubs too
peterboro news

Toronto, Canada

#167 Sep 16, 2013
wicked one wrote:
<quoted text>what I was saying that I never made no comment about any loner no mention no hint buba81 replied going off about the loners makes no sense to me what he is saying in reply to my comment yes paper work video transcript what ever there are more rats out these days than solid guys so every one should pay attention to who they dance with! And pretty soon Peterborough's leader with the rat tail on his head will only have a couple clubs left to join because he's out in bad in all the rest I bet he gets out in bad from the euchre and lawn bowling clubs too
so you have paperwork on pammett ???? there is paperwork on Gord King ,,,and then there is that crazy Bitch Julie .self admitted Rat produce the paperwork or shut the ^&&^*& up about rats you are clearly being a GOOF now
Diamond

Houston, TX

#168 Oct 1, 2013
panda wrote:
Bring back Tristate, shake their chain and turn em loose. Those fu ckers were some hardcore homies.
I agree 100%
PUDGY VAGOS MC CANADA

Peterborough, Canada

#169 Oct 1, 2013
MY NAME IS PUDGY 1%ER. PETERBOROUGH CHAPTER VAGOS MC CANADA..HAY FOR THE MOST PART YOU BOSTON ARE FULL OF SHIT,I BEEN WITH THE VAGOS MC CALIFORNIA USA SINCE 1986 MY ROAD DOG AND SPONSER WAS MOJAVE CHUCK 1%ER. MOJAVE CHAPTER CALIFORINA ALSO WITH THE CLUB SINCE 1986, I DID A 9 YEARS 8 MOUNTHS 20 DAYS.IN CDC THATS CALIFORINA PEN FOR YOU LAME ASS GOOFS AND KNOW IT ALL'S AND DONT KNOW SHIT....BOB PAMMIT HAS FORGOT MORE ABOUT DOING TIME AND BEING SOLID THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW, WE ARE VAGOS MC CANADA,WE ARE THE GREEN MACHINE WE ARE HERE IN CANADA TO STAY, GET USED TO IT OR GET GONE ! GREEN NATION WORLD DOMINATION,VIVA LOS VOGOS MF'ERS PUDGY 1%ER.VAGOS MC MF PETERBOROUGH CANADA AND THE WORLD..........
BURNZY LOKISWARRIORS CAN

Peterborough, Canada

#170 Oct 1, 2013
FIRST OFF NONE OF YOU FUCKS KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOB. if Anything u said-was even half truth. He would not still be friends with every MC on one level or another. every person that has ever met Bob has 100% respect for him. Oh shit sorry other then the rat goofs that have pointed fingers. The Vagos MC is filled with nothing but SOLID guys that would take off there shirt for you. I am proud to be part of anything to do with the Vagos MC. They stick there neck out and help anyone in need that respects what they stand for. We threw a pig roast for members and neighbours and anyone who wanted to come. there were more then Vagos colours at the pig roast and were more then happy to welcome outlaws in the gates. they had nothing but good things to say about r club house and Peterborough Bob. good food GREEN NATION and Bob were the reason they even came to the roast. So maybe all you fucks should get your shit straight before gating off at the gums. This is Burnzie Lokis Warriors 22 Vagos support club. Peterborough, Chapter Canada. 22 GREEN NATION-WORLD DOMINATION 22

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Georgia man damaged retina looking at 197... 12 hr Common Sense 1
women who want to mess around with married men (Jun '09) Tue Jim bill 33
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' Aug 13 NymeriaStark 12
News Dahlonega bank robbery suspect shot dead in Helen (Jul '08) Aug 11 armada lewis 41
muddymortal Cordele, Ga Aug 5 concerned 1
goodwill sucks (Jan '10) Aug 4 tim bennett 130
What Georgian men want from a woman? (Jun '09) Jul 27 Prove Me Wrong 91
More from around the web