Georgia scraps over creation of new, mostly white cities

Jul 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter

Some residents of Brookhaven, a historic community north of the city, have watched with growing envy over the past several years as one new city after another popped up around them: Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, and on the south side of town, Chattahoochee Hills.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kenny

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: Detroit USED to be mostly white. Things change, sometimes not for the better...
Detriot used to be mostly white is correct,now look at the city, Why is it such a crime zone now? Remember its not racist if its true!
Martin Williams

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

NDaBoonies wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just need to hate others. Nothing like a bigot to spoil a conversation.
That person is just an angry child, trying to stir up trouble. You say high, it will say low, you say right, it will say left. Most people ignore it.
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: Detroit USED to be mostly white. Things change, sometimes not for the better...
I live in Orange County CA and it has been infested by so many racist chicanos ( did you see the mexicans rioting in Anaheim, by Disneyland two weeks ago?) plus thousands of illegal aliens that now only a thin strip along the Beach is a fit home for civilized, well mannered people who actually put in the time and effort to RAISE their kids to be decent citizens.
That remaining group along the Beach is comprised of ALL races. Success is the great equalizer. That must be why Obama hates successful people because they no longer let their HYPHENS define them. That makes it harder for Obama to play everyone against each other for his own selfish gains.

Romney Ryan 2012!!!
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Oh, no! Look who's starting to move inside the perimeter... WHITES!!!

First they'll want to carve out their own city, and then they'll be wanting to date your sister. Maybe it's time to drag out the fire hoses and police dogs.
justafewwords

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Any city , be it large or small, where blacks are the majority in the daily running of city business is bad. Look at any major city where blacks are 'running' things. Atlanta, Detroit, Birmingham...they are all failing.

Here where I live, you see the same things on much smaller scales, but just as destructive. If the whites in these incorporated cities have any sense, they will fight the dissolution lawsuits being filed.

Stand up and protect whats yours, white folks.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

justafewwords wrote:
Any city , be it large or small, where blacks are the majority in the daily running of city business is bad. Look at any major city where blacks are 'running' things. Atlanta, Detroit, Birmingham...they are all failing.
Here where I live, you see the same things on much smaller scales, but just as destructive. If the whites in these incorporated cities have any sense, they will fight the dissolution lawsuits being filed.
Stand up and protect whats yours, white folks.

The people trying to break off and form their own cities are doing it because they can see that the money they pay into the system is being wasted far from where they live. The fact they are white is actually not an issue at all. However, the black "leadership" in Atlanta has decided that since their case is actually quite good on its own merits, they will attempt to tarnish it as a race issue. It's their last tactic, they are beaten.

In the age of Obama, the race card has expired. Time for people to start taking care of themselves. Obama did. Right?
Grobbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Ask yourself if you would really want Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Cynthia McKinney, or Hank "Tip" Johnson running your city or county? You only have to see the decline of counties like Clayton, Randolph, Dougherty, and Dekalb to see the results of black leadership in Georgia.

Since: Jul 10

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Martin Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
That person is just an angry child, trying to stir up trouble. You say high, it will say low, you say right, it will say left. Most people ignore it.
Hmmm wonder if that was my ex wife? The description fits.
Robert Hall

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

There are plenty of mostly white cities in the nation.i've heard people say that you can't get away from minories as they're everywhere.that's just not anywhere near true..It's geographical.Missouri has plenty of cities that are very white.. Did you know that Springfield is only 11% black and much much less Hispanic.same with the surrounding cities,Nixa and Clever...Those are just 3 cities among dozens I can think of right off the top of my head ,that are so white that blacks are almost nonexistent./oh yeah,there's Branson.Many cities in Missouri somehow get away with not renting and selling to minorities..Wihs they'd teach other cities how they get away with it./

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Justgottasay wrote:
I had to move my family way out into the country do I don't hear loud hip-hop shaking my windows at night.
We should be allowed to have things without black people and their "everything you do is racist" attitudes nosing in. You want to preserve your culture and so do I. I'd like to live in a neighborhood where cars don't thump, where large numbers of folks don't gather on the street making noise till 8'in tha mornin', where flashy SUVs with rims don't make my home look like a gangstas paradise. Black people act different, look different, live different, yet they want to mix and mingle in our neighborhoods because they want a slice of whiteys pie. But if you go touch their pie out pops 10 little ganstas with guns. There are plenty of diverse neighborhoods with vacancies but they want to be in every neighborhood.
Until eight O'clock in the morning??? That must be an exaggeration! How would they ever be able to get showered, changed and in to work by nine a.m.?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

NDaBoonies wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just need to hate others. Nothing like a bigot to spoil a conversation.
The simian nut tries to destroy every thread with his hatred. Pay him no attention, this infuriates him. Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
Ask yourself if you would really want Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Cynthia McKinney, or Hank "Tip" Johnson running your city or county? You only have to see the decline of counties like Clayton, Randolph, Dougherty, and Dekalb to see the results of black leadership in Georgia.
I should have added Brooks County. They had more absentee voters in their last election than the population of the entire county. Each member of those in charge of the election were of the ethnicity under discussion. Nothing was done to protect the voting rights of the whites in the county. Now that is the kind of CHANGE obama promised them. Don't forget one of their own is now the AG.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

12 blacks arrested in Brooks Co, GA for voter fraud, not one has served any time for their crime, hey they voted for obama.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/24/12-charged-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Another article about the black criminals trying to steal an election in Brooks Co, GA. They misspelled the names of some people when they signed their names on illegal absentee ballots.

http://valdostadailytimes.com/x229375771/Two-...

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, white countries for everybody.
The same applies for neighborhoods.
michelle

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Chsmblee is excellent!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••