Immigration Advocates Rally Around U.S.

Immigration Advocates Rally Around U.S.

There are 8730 comments on the Channels.netscape.com story from Apr 10, 2006, titled Immigration Advocates Rally Around U.S.. In it, Channels.netscape.com reports that:

Tens of thousands of immigrants spilled into the streets of Atlanta and other cities Monday in a national day of action billed as a ``campaign for immigrants' dignity.'' In North Carolina and Dallas, immigrant ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channels.netscape.com.

wise cracker

Detroit, MI

#2776 May 6, 2006
Mike wrote:
Oh you poor poor Americans who do all the whining. We have Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California already. It's time to add "Old Mexico" to the Union and add another star on our Banner.
You go, Mike.
Ann

United States

#2777 May 6, 2006
Sandy tx wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sure, I posted it above.
With the increase in Hispanic population in the U.S, and with the millions of undocumented immigrants that live here today, chances are that those youths will be the ones that will run the country in the future.
We are building a tragedy into our own country by deniying education to those youths.
The Dream Act will allow them to get better access to education and the oportunity to get legalized so when they graduate from college they can get a job.
What is happening right now is that those kids are getting done with college and then they can not get a job because they are undocumented immigrants. So we have these college graduates working as maids because they can not get a real job.
Please let me know if you have any further quesitons."

Get it CLEAR???? Who wrote this post?

"with the increase in Hispanic population in the U.S, and with the millions of undocumented immigrants that live here today, chances are that those youths will be the ones that will run the country in the future."

Whose the author?!!! Sweet little Land Shark TX Sandy, I believe.

TX Sandy cares nothing of the illegal immigrants, "all the good people" that are illegal. She finally told the truth.

THIS IS THE AGENDA FOLKS!!!

Thanks for finally telling us the truth, for once in your life and on one little, you finally told the truth.

Now you have a nice day and the American voter will continue to get informed.

Thanks again for the truth.
JT So Ca

Wildomar, CA

#2778 May 6, 2006
elpam wrote:
I'm not Catholic, so I'll need some education in this area. It is my understanding that the Catholic Church in America tends to be It's own boss, due to the revenue it generates and the Pope just shakes his head and issues a few correcting statements here and there.<quoted text>
I go by the 10 commandments and the Bible. I disregard the Catholic propaganda. I do not always agree with the Catholic preachings and yes, there are more times than one, that they need a new ass ripped opened. I can not provide you with further info other than that. I was baptised a catholic and I will die a catholic. I'm a salty old dog set in my ways. But I can change my mind when given good cause on other issues. But I do believe the 10 commandments and the Bible do have a commonality with our laws. People just have a tendancy to twist it around.
kristie2490

Boynton Beach, FL

#2779 May 6, 2006
I am growing tired of all this.... I think I'll go over to the Topix - offbeat news and laugh for a while.....

Or else Im going to start swinging at my Mexican neighbors... Who in the HELL do you think you are?? Coming into MY neighborhood and disrespecting me and my family as you do! When I go to other peoples homes I am polite and I dont wear out my welcome!!
Get legal! Show some love and respect! Learn English! And you and I will be just fine!! Otherwise - theres trouble brewing!
JT So Ca

Wildomar, CA

#2780 May 6, 2006
Mike wrote:
Oh you poor poor Americans who do all the whining. We have Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California already. It's time to add "Old Mexico" to the Union and add another star on our Banner.
Only in your dreams. You have not tzken over anything. What you have done, you have awoken a sleeping dragon, and her wrath will have no mercy. It's already happening and it will not stop untill ALL illegals are deported. What you have achieved was pissing off more American citizens, and we are striking back ten fold. We will not heed to demands or threats of any Illegal Aliens. Our Govt is finally hearing the U.S. Citizens and we will not have mercy for them as well. They are feeling the American wrath now and will feel it again on Election Day. Now do you honestly believe any Politician in Office will surrender their career for any Illegal Alien. I don't think so. Your hero, Ted Kennedy is waivering. Why? He wants to keep his seat in the Senate till his death. This will not go away over night, but us Americans are in it for the long haul. We will kick your asses clear across any border. We have had enough of your hate, your racism, your law breaking attitudes and your grandiosity that we owe you something. What you deserve is a good swift kick in the ass across the border. Keep bringing it on. The more you piss us off, the more we multiply. You will not migrate here, you will not procreate here illegally.
The Reckoning is nearing at any and all cost. You have treaded on the U.S. for the last time. The truth of it all, is you are all blood sucking ungrateful leeches and with the Illegal mexican holding the number one slot.
We will no longer show compassion towards the Illegal mexican who has beared false witness to our country, who slandered our country. La Raza, prepare youself for the biggest fall to come. We are striking back in full force and you are out mumbered by a long shot.
twinkie

Marietta, GA

#2781 May 6, 2006
twinkie Says:
May 6th, 2006
There are approximatly 12 million illegal aliens in this country and 7.2 million of them have jobs. They come into this country with no health check and diseases like tuburculosis that was irradicated in the US is on the rise again according to the CDC. They come here with no criminal background check, we have enough homegrown criminals without importing any. They drive with no licence or insurance and when they kill or maim someone, they run back to their prospective countries to avoid prosecution. Most do contract work and no taxes are taken out, they are given a 1099 at the end of the year which they never file. Our property taxes keep going up to build new schools because of overcrowding. Our childrens educational scores are steadily going down because having to teach in two languages takes more time. Americans apply for jobs and if they don’t speak Spanish, they are ineligible. Our healthcare system is overworked and we are losing valuable healthcare because of illegals with no insurance not paying their bills. Our welfare system is being abused because of illegals using stolen ID to obtain foodstamps, government houseing, etc. Identity theft is on the rise and Americans are paying thousands of dollars to reclaim their own identities. Illegals have marched in our streets while carrying flags of other countries. They have staged protest of our laws and boycotts of businesses that gave them jobs. Their pregnant women hurry to sneak across the US border so they can have their babies will be citizens of this country. They have radical groups who threaten America with taking all our Southwestern states. ICE arrested 125 illegal fugitives last month, they were from 28 different countries, not just Mexico. The Mexican people have yelled “Racist” while profiling all anti-illegal people as “White”. They sent 20 billion American dollars back to Mexico this past year alone. They tell us they do jobs Americans won’t do, Who did them before they got here? They counter the tax evasion argument with,“We pay sales tax on everything we buy.” I suppose they think Americans don’t pay sales tax.
Now for the religious aspect. The bible says render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is Gods. God doesn’t want our money, he wants our souls. Caesar is government and government wants our money.
If you are married to an illegal, you made the choice to marry him or her, knowing that he or she was illegal. Don’t expect Americans to pick up the tab.
Report and Deport.
Ann

Mariposa, CA

#2782 May 6, 2006
Mike wrote:
Really, why are you in GA then?
OhYea

United States

#2783 May 6, 2006
i SEE Elpam is still plaYng Duff, pjj, AND OTHERS.... GOOD GRIEF, Elpam you must be psycho...
No Annex

United States

#2784 May 6, 2006
Mike wrote:
The U.S. should never annex anything that is currently a part of Mexico. That would inherit massive crime rate increases, rampant corruption among "law" enforcement agencies across the board, poor welfare system, poor economic structure, poor leadership, and many many more undesirably qualities.
elpam

Shreveport, LA

#2785 May 6, 2006
OhYea wrote:
i SEE Elpam is still plaYng Duff, pjj, AND OTHERS.... GOOD GRIEF, Elpam you must be psycho...
Where have you been ? Still trying to sneak by the scales ? Have you ever run anything slightly illegal for quick cash ? Ever exchanged goods with other truckers at an out of the way truck stop ? You know those seals are a dime a dozen and they hardly ever check the numbers.
Duff

Apex, NC

#2786 May 6, 2006
elpam wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been ? Still trying to sneak by the scales ? Have you ever run anything slightly illegal for quick cash ? Ever exchanged goods with other truckers at an out of the way truck stop ? You know those seals are a dime a dozen and they hardly ever check the numbers.
Your responses crack me up. Why even bother trying to argue that he is wrong. Just sling crap right back. I love it because I am getting tired of repeating myself that we are not the same person. I'll just throw all the retarded accusations your way from now on...I'm getting exhausted.
El Paso

Kinston, NC

#2787 May 6, 2006
We need more people on the border patrols. Maybe George W. could bring our soldiers home and let them protect the home front, from this invasion.
JT So Ca

Wildomar, CA

#2788 May 6, 2006
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
CNN NOW IS DOING A SPECIAL ON WHAT IS OCCURRING ON THE BORDERS. ITS AN HOUR I THINK
Sparky

Hickory, NC

#2789 May 6, 2006
pdf you can print out for the route of the Minuteman Caravan.

Even if you can only follow them for a few miles, show your support for this positive statement for ALL USA citiens.

http://www.minutemanproject.com/downloads/The...

website for minuteman project:

http://www.minutemanproject.com/default.asp...
twinkie

Marietta, GA

#2790 May 6, 2006
I hope all of you watched the report on our borders on CNN tonight. It was an hour long. They showed shootouts, which they said happened nightly at the Laredo, TX and Mexican border on the Mexican side. Our Canadian border is not secure either. The sheriff in Laredo and the one in Canada said terrorist could come in easily. Our airports have far better security than our borders.
Sparky

Hickory, NC

#2791 May 6, 2006
JT... are you familiar with H.R. 4313. If so, what is your opinion on this bill?
sugarfoot

Hinesville, GA

#2792 May 6, 2006
Sparky wrote:
sugarfoot..this video will help you understand the situation with the border patrol
http://video.google.com/videoplay...
<quoted text>
Hey Sparky
Thanks for sharing the video. It was very informative and enlightning. I hope that others read the thread and watched the video as well.
Our politicians has gotten us in a real mess and have literally left us out to dry.
Rae James

Albemarle, NC

#2793 May 7, 2006
kat clark wrote:
call it what it is....not immigrant rally....its an ILLEGAL protest for illegals who want to change the laws of the United States.......
I at one time tried to learn to speak some Spanish a little Mexican family moved in and I went and bought a cd to learn the language. but that was until a few moved in near my former home. Our once very beautiful neighborhood now has dead grass from cars parking all over it. The once pretty trees and bushes a mess and the once clean and up kept streets are now riddled with trash. Now the neighborhood I lived in for 6 years used to be a quiet little place we enjoyed sitting outside in our yard watching the birds squirrels and such then a seemingly nice little Mexican family moved in and within the first week we had to call the police 10 times on them. The music, the throwing of trash out of their car onto our lawn the wife beating at all hours etc! We paid 175 thousand for our home and paid the house off in ten years and was told to us on our tax papers it was worth 189 thousand that damned house sold two months ago for just under 90 thousand. Why you ask? Because that one little Mexican family added on to their little home and others bought homes and now that neighborhood is a shit hole! So please don't anyone tell me to respect these pigs because I will not and as far as giving them rights give them the right to walk their happy asses back across the borders!
Rae James

Albemarle, NC

#2794 May 7, 2006
Something else so funny, I met a lady that shares my name or part of it our last name is the same and our first names are alike anyway we met in the market here in Wingate I heard her telling a friend that turned out we both knew that she had to move into a neighborhood trailer park out back behind the college because her husband had gotten sick and they lost their home. How she could do that I will never know anyway she was saying how they can not sit in their yard when the park owner is not there because the Mexicans all go wild when he leaves. Loud music drinking out in their yard loud cursing and just hell raising. See I have lived here in wingate for a few months sold a home we had for 11 years lived in hell for the last 6 years but finally put it up for sale when it was paid for took us one year to sell a 3 bedroom house that was immaculate inside, our yard in perfect landscaped condition. But because of the neighbors 45% Mexican we lost a ton of money. Just wanted to let everyone know that this is happening all over the country not just my old community. We moved into a subdivision that has a home owners association that will throw people out for not complying the Mexicans will not come here. If you do not want to have to deal with the Mexicans move to a new development make sure there is a yard rule like no parking on the grass and mowing rules etc. If you do that I guarantee you will have no Mexican neighbors because they hate doing anything for themselves unless they are paid for it. Go to Mexico and see how many clean yards and streets there are you won’t find many.
Rae James

Albemarle, NC

#2795 May 7, 2006
PJJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely missed the point, Ann. I live in a city that is not much better than LA. In fact detroit has one of the highest crime rates in the country. But it's not the hispanics that are commiting the crimes. It is the other more predominant race in my city.. Ican show you the same types of places in Detroit, What's your point?
I hate to disagree while 40 years ago it was not the Mexicans it was the Latino's; Cubans portaricans etc that came to our country and started the gangs and crap California deals with now. 40 years ago California like most of the USA was beautiful and safe. One can not say that anymore, and whether you chose to believe it or not 99% of that can be blamed on Latino's who have always been a disrespectful low life group of people even in their own countries. Our children were forced to go to school with them and that is why there are so many white and black kids that are referred to in that “they are just as bad” crap they would not be just as bad if we had kept the Latino’s from taking over our neighborhoods and forced them to respect our land when in our ignorance allowed them into it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democracy with no choices: Many candidates run ... 34 min CodeTalker 2
News Millions on food stamps at risk under Trump's c... Sat Trump forever 3
News Rep. Steve Scalise now in fair condition after ... Sat Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News Georgia voters streaming to the polls in pricy ... Jun 21 Red Crosse 12
Election Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in ... (Aug '10) Jun 21 Ex Tobacco Buyer 7,592
News Bikers for Trump rumble into Georgia with messa... Jun 19 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Escaped Georgia inmates caught in Tennessee aft... Jun 16 Observer 1
More from around the web