Billie Wayne Senn surrendered to depu...

Billie Wayne Senn surrendered to deputies in Florida three days...

There are 11 comments on the The Albany Herald story from Dec 22, 2007, titled Billie Wayne Senn surrendered to deputies in Florida three days.... In it, The Albany Herald reports that:

An Albany man who confessed to the 1992 murder of a Dougherty High School student was denied parole for the second time, state officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Albany Herald.

Jagged

Pensacola, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2007
you know if they knew the true circumstaces of this story/crime they would let my brother out. they want to tell you how this happened they need to get their facts straight
John Doe

Athens, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2007
So your brother did not commit the murder?
Jagged

Pensacola, FL

#3 Jan 16, 2008
Yes but he did not act alone yet took all the blame himself.
Jagged

Pensacola, FL

#4 Jan 16, 2008
Miscarriage in justice,
the law nor the family was concerned about what really happened nor the fact that Billie has mental problems. They should have asked more questions and perhaps the truth would have come out. I guess that would have been too simple.
John Doe

Columbia, SC

#5 Jan 16, 2008
Jagged wrote:
Yes but he did not act alone yet took all the blame himself.
Don't get me wrong, I think they should find all who were involved and bring them to justice. That being said, it is still a great thing for his parole to be denied. All murderers belong in prison and should not get out. Your own admissions show that he was guilty, so why should he not be locked up in a cell?
Jagged

Pensacola, FL

#6 Jan 25, 2008
Because to lock someone up in a cell teaches them to be an animal. And he has mental problems, bipolar disorder,manic depressant, which is the worse form of bipolar.
a neutral party

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2009
They need to keep this wife beater rapist in jail for the rest of his life. If i new what he did the tax payers would have 1 less prisoner to worry about. I HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL BILLIE WAYNE SENN
Jagged

Pensacola, FL

#8 May 15, 2012
You are out of your mind, he never beat his wife, you idiot. People need to get their crap straight before showing their ignorance by spreading lies. And I hope you rot in hell you jackass. Why don't you ask what really happened so you will know the truth rather than talk about stuff you know nothing about.
The past

Atlanta, GA

#9 Nov 21, 2015
The son-of-a-bitch should've already been dead!!!! He shoulda got the death penalty!!
Uncle

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2016
a neutral party wrote:
They need to keep this wife beater rapist in jail for the rest of his life. If i new what he did the tax payers would have 1 less prisoner to worry about. I HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL BILLIE WAYNE SENN
And you are
Uncle

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2016
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reward tops $100K: Where did it come from and w... 6 hr hawkholliday 1
News New C.D.C. Chief Saw Coca-Cola as Ally in Obesi... 15 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) Jul 17 Tom 261
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' Jul 16 people of america 9
News Supreme Court Next Stop for Argument Gays Prote... Jul 12 cpeter1313 37
News Black Georgia lawmakers blast Trump panel on vo... Jul 7 truth teller 1
News Rep. Steve Scalise now in fair condition after ... Jul 6 honest troll 3
More from around the web