Georgian Mountain Lion

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I'm a Georgian man and I will only speak for myself. Georgian men want what all men want. Depends on their age. For instance when they are young they want someone hot who has a high sex drive. That's what I wanted. I wanted lots and lots of sex with honrey sexy and older women. Younger girls didn't really do it for me. Also because every Georgian girl is somewhat similar in looks most Georgian men will agree with me that Georgian men like to go outside the box and try other women. God blessed us with Russian ladies up in the North but now the entire world is open for Georgian men so we try all sorts of ladies and we like it. It was very borring until now cause all we had and all we could get was a Georgian woman and it isn't like that any more.(whew thank god).:-) As they get older like I did they want someone who treats them with respect, gives them their space is naturally beautiful and has a strong personality and knows how to support and care for their man. I'd rather live with a confident carrying and loving woman than with something else. Also I noticed that Georgian women are very insecured and rude and that is not due to any luck of freedome its just the way they are raised by their mothers that make them so. I was fortunate enough to get my independence early and lost contact with Georgian women and only than I could think objectively and see that Georgian women are kind of angry (first of all at their own self) and agressive towards men in general. They fit better those setereotypes that have been hunting Georgian men more so than the Georgian men. One thing is certain Georgian women are not the best when it comes to looks not caregiving, nor anything I can think of thank god many of us can now do the comparison. Adios. Georgian men rule!
unknown

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't mention that she should love to cook, clean and be a solitary child with wealthy parents who have already passed on.....
where can i find one like that and whats her number or email?
JHN80

Ayer, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I think Olga was asking about Georgia the COUNTRY, not Georgia the state.
lol

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I like how all the poster(s) are from GA or AL. Must be because this is a GA forum. Well, yeehaw! Just thought I'd add my two cents in.

Not a man...But this was good for laughs! XD
lol

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

JHN80 wrote:
I think Olga was asking about Georgia the COUNTRY, not Georgia the state.
Got a point there, Sister

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I fell in love with mine when she showed me she could tie a knot in a stem on a cherry. She also cleans my fish, and birds and cooks them the way I like.
LOL

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Like Ms. Rabern, I am also surprised at the lack of ‘sensual’ references to “What Men Want?” Quite a relief from the usual bombardment you find passing by a grocery store magazine rack. A relationship (a meaningful one) should be about more than sex. What good does it do you to have a man/woman who is good in bed…If that man/woman continues being good in bed with someone else and leaves you holding the bag or raising a child all on your lonesome? As far as the strong Southern Woman reference…I agree that Southern women do have a strong sense of tradition (which may vary depending on who you’re talking to). However, true strength comes—Not from defining yourself by a region or border—but by defining yourself by what YOU believe. If you were to suddenly be swept off of your feet by a man of Northern Roots, would you slap him down like a pesky fly because he was from Montana or Nebraska or Washington State? Does the fact that he was not born of Southern Roots mean that his moral, spiritual or ethical convictions are any less as strong as yours? Regardless of location, a man of conviction knows his obligations and sticks with them to the end. If that means working every day of the week (ten hours a day) so his family can eat & have a roof over their heads; he will do it. So ultimately ladies…Let me turn the question around. You ask,‘What a Georgia Man wants in a woman?’ I ask,‘What do YOU want in a Georgia Man?’ Learn to define your WANTS by your NEEDS. Do you want a man who is good in bed? Or do you want a man who is GOOD? And good to YOU? In this, I speak to ALL WOMEN.
gio

Tbilisi, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

hello from Georgia! answer is very simple, sweeties, and that's - good dishes(better to be very hot) and good sex (better to be hot as well). If you cant do dishes, that's ok! A Georgian man 90% knows and will make, if you don't do a good sex, he will make it good. Just relax sweeties - less stereotypes, more love, that's what he really wants from you!!!:*
Roisin

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

My brother in law is/was Georgian & he was every & any womens dream. Loving, caring, smart, strong, moralistic the only problem for me is that he was is love with my sister. I can not & will find fault with him. I only wish he was mine1
Roisin

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

P.S I hope we are talking about Georgia & not the State of Georgia in USA as ALL American are as stupid as they are ugly lol - experience not just bias lol
merab

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Laundrygoddess wrote:
I'm not sure about Georgian men,but Alabama men want a woman who will be able to argue the finer points of Alabama or Auburn football,shop for a bbq for 6 people,but realize while they are picking up the party supplies six is really 60,and will make sure the children are raised to attend his family's college.{even if she is secretly for the opposiing team!lol!}
she meant the country...why would she seperately ask for a state -_-
tita bloom

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

georgian men want to marry virgin girls nothing else matters
I dont care

Fairchild, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

To be your lover and your cousin
Lace

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

I read somewhere Georgian men won't hang out with a girl alone and will not pursue a relationship unless he wants to marry her.

Is that true?

Because I'm falling for a Georgian man and when I am with him, he is just lovely to me but....he will never call me first!
georgian lady

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Hello I am from republic of Georgia and I would say 80 percent of Georgian men want a virgin wife. In Georgia if a woman is a divorcee or a widow she is counted as a street woman and nobody marries her. Her life is ruined forever, she is expected to wear black colour clothes all her life and never speak to a man. Fortunatelly I managed to leave Georgia 12 years ago and I live in Europe now, happily married to an Egyptian man that sweeps me off my feet.
Georgian

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

georgian lady wrote:
Hello I am from republic of Georgia and I would say 80 percent of Georgian men want a virgin wife. In Georgia if a woman is a divorcee or a widow she is counted as a street woman and nobody marries her. Her life is ruined forever, she is expected to wear black colour clothes all her life and never speak to a man. Fortunatelly I managed to leave Georgia 12 years ago and I live in Europe now, happily married to an Egyptian man that sweeps me off my feet.
Hello, I am also from Georgia (country) and moved to Europe 1 years ago.So i know situation now in Georgia. 12 years ago it was like that.( Georgian man wanted only a virgin wife, and divorce women counted as a street woman) but time changed and people's mentality also is changing. maybe it is still like that in villages but for sure not capital of country and some of seaside towns( for example, Batumi)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••