What Georgian men want from a woman?
Laundrygoddess

Birmingham, AL

#46 Jun 11, 2009
Greenery wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I didn't complain at all. Observations were asked for and I simply said what I thought (as others have on this forum). Whatever...I'd thought that I'd found women with humor and honesty - but apparently not.
~~~~~~~~~~
Oh YOU found HONESTY here.
You admitted in your first log on that ,YOU are NOT from here.
At least you were honest in saying that.
BUT YOU went to far.
YOU INSULTED our mothers,grandmothers,and ancestors.
YOU insulted OUR accents ,OUR MEN and OUR INTELLEGENCE.{My ex-husband's greatest source of pride is MY college diploma. He told all of his friends "My wife is going to be a teacher!"}
Armed and Ready

Moultrie, GA

#47 Jun 12, 2009
Nothing, I quit looking because I already found her.
Sandra Barber Rabern

United States

#48 Jun 12, 2009
Armed and Ready,That is good for you that you have found your love.I also have found my love.I am very glad that I am not out dating now,It has gotten more and more dangerous.Too many crazies out there.
Greenery

Linden, TN

#49 Jun 12, 2009
Laundrygoddess wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Oh YOU found HONESTY here.
You admitted in your first log on that ,YOU are NOT from here.
At least you were honest in saying that.
BUT YOU went to far.
YOU INSULTED our mothers,grandmothers,and ancestors.
YOU insulted OUR accents ,OUR MEN and OUR INTELLEGENCE.{My ex-husband's greatest source of pride is MY college diploma. He told all of his friends "My wife is going to be a teacher!"}
Oh dear...what a very angry woman you are. I insulted no-one: I actually praised the women of the South. Perhaps you should try, at times, to calm down and read the posts. In that I hold a PhD in Southern Literature, I am well versed in the myriad accomplishments of Southern females. I'd not thought them quite as...enraged as you though. What a shame. Congrats on your "college diploma" though.
Sandra Barber Rabern

United States

#50 Jun 12, 2009
This has been a very interesting conversation.And there are a lot of different views,I hope we have been able to shead some light for Olga And answer some of her questions.
Sandra Barber Rabern

United States

#55 Jun 12, 2009
If WE are not carefull they will deleate this thread,WE have got to be carefull about namecalling.There have allready been several deleated.
red neck

Metter, GA

#56 Jun 12, 2009
i want a woman who can take a whole footlong hot dog and slide it down her throat and pull it back out without gaggin
Sandra Barber Rabern

United States

#57 Jun 13, 2009
I wondered how long it would be before this thread got ugly,You know there might be children reading all this.Be carefull what you write here sometimes threads are deleated,Because of obsene comments.WE are ladies and gentlemen,remember that.
Greenery

Linden, TN

#58 Jun 13, 2009
How pathetic this has become. I'll warn others away from this forum for it has descended to obscenity and idiocy. What an eye-opener it's been. To all of you with considered opinions and rational discussions - it has been a pleasure. To the rest - one would imagine that you would feel some shame...but I suspect that you're incapable of that.
lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#59 Jun 13, 2009
wow wrote:
I wish I could find a woman like that.<quoted text>
here i am, baby~!!
lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#60 Jun 13, 2009
TeresaLynnKoutz wrote:
Terry Koutz is a fat slut.
Terry Koutz's dad Warren Knight lives in Lakepark and abused her. Terry used to eat on the floor instead of at the table with her dad.
When Terry's mother Eva Ellen Allen Knight died last year, Terry wouldn't even sit next to her dad at the funeral.
Black widow Koutz LOVES salty vinagery balls. Get her in bed & she'll pull your left leg up and lick your scrotum & stick her tongue up your rectum.
Terry Koutz has the ugliest labia minora that I have ever seen. She has tiny little flaps at the top that look like the front of a squid. ALL of the women that I ever met before her had inner lips that went ALL of the way down their snatch and poked out nicely when they got stimulated. Perhaps her body chose to generate fat thighs, a pot gut a HUMONGOUS fat ass and neglected to grow normal pussy lips.
Terry also keeps her cocaine in one of the two bathrooms off her master bedroom. She hides it in the bathroom farthest away from the sliding glass doors, the one with the bathtub, not the shower. It's a big bathtub - it HAS to be in order Ton-Ton Terry Thunder Thighs Shamu woman to fit into it.
By the way, the sliding glass doors in the back (the furthest set from the driveway) doesn't lock and she has to put a furring strip behind the door to lock it. Most of the time she forgets to do that.
Go right in guys, help yourself.(I've told you what she likes!)
you must be the lover she kicked to the curb...must have enjoyed it at some point...go cry us all a handful, you pathetic wimp~!!
lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#61 Jun 13, 2009
Greenery wrote:
As a newcomer to Georgia, I would say that the men here THINK that they want a woman who embodies femininity (soft, compliant, maternal, traditional) and yet are hopelessly drawn to sirens and temptresses. Scarlet-lipped woman who speak openly and carry a psychological whip are like a drug to these men. It seems to be the lethally alluring "saint in the kitchen, slut in the bedroom" dichotomy that entrances the Georgian male. Intellectual prowess is off-putting (in my limited experience) to men here, for they seem to view it as a masculine trait. In short, the species known as "Georgian male" wants a woman to be all things...at the appropriate time. Oh...and they all want a woman "just lak ma sainted mama"
i totally agree, as i am one of those women that you speak of...i am NOT offended in the least by your observation...that laundrygoddess (that name implies her status in the relationship) is probably one frigid soul...that is why her man comes to women like me when he needs a REAL woman...
Cletus

Westland, MI

#62 Jun 16, 2009
A four wheel drive truck, a good squirrel dog and a meal on the table. If they can provide that I don't need em.
Georgia

Cookeville, TN

#64 Jun 17, 2009
Maria Antonia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Laundrygoddess....I LOVE it!!!
You go girl!!!
The REAL lulu

Davenport, IA

#65 Jun 17, 2009
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>i totally agree, as i am one of those women that you speak of...i am NOT offended in the least by your observation...that laundrygoddess (that name implies her status in the relationship) is probably one frigid soul...that is why her man comes to women like me when he needs a REAL woman...
Go back to the blairsville thread with the other inbred uneducated toothless hillbilly morons. We keep you people isolated in Georgia's cesspool (Union County) for a reason.
brenda123

United States

#67 Jun 17, 2009
They want to be loved as no other one could ever be. They want total attention, to be pampered, to be spoken to as if they were all that matter in this world. They want a clean place to come home to and a hot cooked meal, meat potatoes, bread.
they want a woman who looks very girlish yet can become very sultry and sexy on a moments notice. they want there needs met, what ever those needs may be. they want a help mate and someone they can count on to bring money into the household and a loving caring mother for their children. someone who will always place them first, respect and honor them and always hold them in the highest of places.
lulu

Texarkana, TX

#68 Jun 20, 2009
The REAL lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to the blairsville thread with the other inbred uneducated toothless hillbilly morons. We keep you people isolated in Georgia's cesspool (Union County) for a reason.
when did you crawl out?
vicki

United States

#71 Jun 24, 2009
Sandra Barber Rabern wrote:
I really expected more folks to say sex was the answer.While that is an important issue,I am so proud of all of you for looking at the emotional complexes of a good relation,It is such a broad range of issues.I think that it takes a lot nowaday to make a relationship work out,WE as individuals are complicated.Love is so much more important than most folks think,If you do not have love,I dont think you could be happy together.Being very best friends is also valuble,And respect is absolutely a number 1 issue.I also think you have got to put your significant other, in first place in you life.Or there will be resentment.Trust is also important.Love does not conquer all,So it takes a lot of hard work nowadays to make togetherness work well.You gotta wake up tomorrow and put a little more effort into a relationship than you did yesterday.Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
with all the loose women in georgia, men can get sex anywhere they want,so thats not a REAL requirement.I know I am having sex with 4 of them
Honey Bunzi

Oklahoma City, OK

#73 Feb 20, 2010
Actually, ladies, she's Greek. I think she was looking for a "Republic of Georgia" forum.
Bunches of Georgians in Greece and she probably wants one.
Otari

Kingston, PA

#74 Aug 14, 2010
Are you guys fcking retarded? she's not talking about a georgian(southern gentleman), she is talking about REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA in Eastern Europe!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any gay or bi teen boys near atlanta (Sep '15) 6 hr Bigfatbooty110 2
News Public safety or prejudice? Georgia county figh... Thu Islam sucks 2
trump!!! trump!!! trump!!!!!!! Aug 25 SEEKTRUTH 10
News No bond for bank robbery suspect (Jan '13) Aug 24 Not the one 18
News Payne takes Super Late Model victory at Dixie S... Aug 23 Shurley Muldowney 1
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) Aug 20 dim lau 251
News Piedmont sues Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia (Jun '06) Aug 20 trdr57 mi 22
More from around the web