If the FBI can Investigate Government...

If the FBI can Investigate Government Corruption in Georgia, Why Not Tennessee?

There are 8 comments on the www.thepostemail.com story from Dec 30, 2011, titled If the FBI can Investigate Government Corruption in Georgia, Why Not Tennessee?. In it, www.thepostemail.com reports that:

NEW TASK FORCE ESTABLISHED TO SCRUTINIZE JUDGES AND LEGISLATORS by Sharon Rondeau - In the midst of deep funding cuts in the state of Georgia, a local FBI office has assembled a new group of investigators to expose corruption within the judiciary and legislative branches of the state government, a move which [...] What prompted Brian Lamkin of the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thepostemail.com.

cant beatem join em

Dayton, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2011
There is no way any one is going to investigate any one else in this state. The FBI and any other alphabet agency are just as bad as the state and local officials. Maybe we all should quit our jobs and become corrupt just like the rest.

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2012
yes i would believe the FBI like the tbi are as corrupt in tn as the local officals..hell they are local..if the tbi or FBI was really cared about crime they would move there agents outside of moms front yard..bring in men from outside the area.

Henderson, NC

#3 Jan 8, 2012
If we quit our jobs & go corrupt then what would all of us do? I wouldn't know how to be a cheat & corrupt can somebody teach me?

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Yep, I reported obvious police curruption with major evidence in Texas on four occasions, the local FBI never got back to me at ell, guess what, the curruption continued, and innocent citizens were hurt badly.

I know, what else could we expect from the good ole boy Texas judicial system, yee haw.

Dayton, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2012
High Ranking Official wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be more than happy to teach you but do not bring this up at one of our meetings. Please contact George,Mr neal,the rapper ,Mr Lou,or any of our other over qualified cohorts and they will arrange
Also you might want to keep in mind that absolutely, they will hook you up, but there must be something in it for them. My advice is learn to speak out of both sides of your mouth, get the butt pucker perfect, and condition your ass to be able to sit on both sides of the fence, which means placing your crack right on the middle and no matter how uncomfortable it is, smile like it feels good. Hopefully it will pay off for you. Good luck.
CT resident

Herndon, VA

#7 May 15, 2012
I think Corruption is the absolute worst in CT! Their former Governor was arrested & put in jail for several months for corruption. There's a cop in his early 20s who was drunk as a Lord and was driving & hit a 15 yr old boy riding his bicycle in Windsor Locks, CT. He is STILL out on bail!
If you see something very dangerous and call the town hall in East Hartford, CT they will do nada about it! They don't care. Calling the CT state police does no good either. They will just start yelling & screaming at you & act SO hateful to you but they'll claim falsely YOU are copping any attitude!
Stay away from Connecticut. That is a super Dangerous place to live or even visit. The town officials are SO corrupt it's pitiful but they get paid huge salaries & super high pensions!
CT resident

Herndon, VA

#8 May 15, 2012
That 20 something drunk cop was going 70 mph in a 35 mph residential area & killed that 15 yr old teen but he insisted on getting his job back and getting back pay of $50,000!

The public servants totally SUCK in Connecticut. Even in the libraries the librarians think they got a right to scream & yell at people but if teenagers are making so much noise you cannot even concentrate on what you're reading the librarians will just stick up for noisey teens who are hitting other kids!
Don't go to Mary Cheney library. That place is dangerous!

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 May 15, 2012
FBI--PLEASE investigate the GOP in Michigan. Or there will be repercussions from We the People. We demand justice and a return of our democratic rights! No Justice, No Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) Sat cherie pammett 265
News Councilman over '2017-18 travel budget by $2K Mar 6 Man 2
goodwill sucks (Jan '10) Mar 2 Curious 138
News Mountain bikers keep up Clinton trails for all ... Feb 28 Really 1
Georgia native running for LT Governor Feb 27 NOtranny4georgia 2
News Ginger Ann McMichen Wellham Feb 22 hmm 2
Election Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in ... (Aug '10) Feb '18 Just Asking 7,592