New Years Eve 2013 in the North Georg...

New Years Eve 2013 in the North Georgia Mountains

There are 6 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Dec 14, 2012, titled New Years Eve 2013 in the North Georgia Mountains. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Want a peaceful and relaxing place to welcome the New Year? Perhaps romantic setting to ring in the New Year? How about trying something new this New Year's Eve? Just the place is waiting around the corner! Ellijay, GA December 14, 2012 - Want a peaceful and relaxing place to welcome the New Year? Perhaps a romantic setting to ring in the New Year? ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

Coosawattee Resident

Talking Rock, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Well, looks like CRR's advertising the villas, but on TOPIX??? GEEZ!!
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Wellington, AL

#2 Dec 28, 2012
ROFLOL!!!!
Coosawattee Resident

Talking Rock, GA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Well, seems like they would do an AD or something, doesn't it??
read-before-post ing

Ellijay, GA

#5 Dec 7, 2013
If you refer to the top of this post, you will observe that the original press release was posted on i-newswire and then subsequently posted onto Topix by an automated service via roboblogger. CRR is not posting on Topix.
stingrayjoey

Ellijay, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2013
Even if this company posted on Topix, so what. I simply want some info on NYEve and if I find it here, that's great. If I find it somewhere else, that's fine too.
Resident

Ellijay, GA

#7 Dec 7, 2013
The villas are a disaster for the homeowners. They rent them to large groups coming up from Atlanta to party. Our roads are then crawling with drunks. The reason the villas don't make any money is the constant repairs required.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who want to mess around with married men (Jun '09) 56 min Dan Bell 30
News Meet 59-year-old David Hooks, the latest drug r... (Nov '14) 9 hr Bernard Scott 40
Web Starts free site of the Month 17 hr Ina 1
News US Capitol's Confederate statues prompt renewed... Thu Cat74 124
News Court reinstates Gordon city attorney Wed Faith Lue 1
News Embattled rebel flag reassessed at Georgia's St... Tue private guy 1
News 'Failed to Be Honest' Calls grow for probe of C... Jun 30 Cat74 12
More from around the web