New Years Eve 2013 in the North Georgia Mountains

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: I-Newswire.com

Want a peaceful and relaxing place to welcome the New Year? Perhaps romantic setting to ring in the New Year? How about trying something new this New Year's Eve? Just the place is waiting around the corner! Ellijay, GA December 14, 2012 - Want a peaceful and relaxing place to welcome the New Year? Perhaps a romantic setting to ring in the New Year? ... (more)

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013
Coosawattee Resident

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Well, looks like CRR's advertising the villas, but on TOPIX??? GEEZ!!
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

ROFLOL!!!!
Coosawattee Resident

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Well, seems like they would do an AD or something, doesn't it??
read-before-post ing

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

If you refer to the top of this post, you will observe that the original press release was posted on i-newswire and then subsequently posted onto Topix by an automated service via roboblogger. CRR is not posting on Topix.
stingrayjoey

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Even if this company posted on Topix, so what. I simply want some info on NYEve and if I find it here, that's great. If I find it somewhere else, that's fine too.
Resident

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

The villas are a disaster for the homeowners. They rent them to large groups coming up from Atlanta to party. Our roads are then crawling with drunks. The reason the villas don't make any money is the constant repairs required.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••