Paula Deen Is One Of Georgia's Great Commodities In Need Of Our Support

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: twomucht | Full story: cuttothe-chase.com

In the era of political scrutiny, much have been made of people in power, or celebrities, who have unfortunately use a lazy tongue.

These same people are starting to be crucified for lingo used everyday in certain areas of our nation. To be politically incorrect is one thing, that we all are guilty of, its another to have the nation stone them to death.

We all fall short of our Maker.

We should not judge the life's work of a person, unless we are willing to cast the first stone,when you too live in a 'Glass House'....

I love Paula Deen. Let her body of work speak for itself !

Here is an article that we all should read below:

Anybody who thinks that a lynching won't occur in a courtroom, or in the media has obviously not been following the Paula Deen case...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Dave Emanuel

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Good point about the "glass house". It also seems like a lot of people are taking pleasure in jumping on the "let's Hang Paula" train.
Dave Emanuel

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

If you missed the link to the original story, click or copy and paste the following link.- http://cuttothe-chase.com/2013/06/27/the-lync...

“Attention InterestDesireAc tion”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago,Il. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Thank you Dave Emanuel for writing this article.

Trust me, if you are wrong, I will point it out.

However, if you are wrong, and you try to apologize, then you should have every chance to correct a short lack of consciousness.
Otherwise, who are you apologizing to, because they have issues, as well.

Simply pray for them for they know what they do, Amen !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••