Paula Deen Is One Of Georgia's Great Commodities In Need Of Our Support

There are 3 comments on the cuttothe-chase.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Paula Deen Is One Of Georgia's Great Commodities In Need Of Our Support. In it, cuttothe-chase.com reports that:

In the era of political scrutiny, much have been made of people in power, or celebrities, who have unfortunately use a lazy tongue.

These same people are starting to be crucified for lingo used everyday in certain areas of our nation. To be politically incorrect is one thing, that we all are guilty of, its another to have the nation stone them to death.

We all fall short of our Maker.

We should not judge the life's work of a person, unless we are willing to cast the first stone,when you too live in a 'Glass House'....

I love Paula Deen. Let her body of work speak for itself !

Here is an article that we all should read below:

Anybody who thinks that a lynching won't occur in a courtroom, or in the media has obviously not been following the Paula Deen case...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cuttothe-chase.com.

Dave Emanuel

Loganville, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Good point about the "glass house". It also seems like a lot of people are taking pleasure in jumping on the "let's Hang Paula" train.
Dave Emanuel

Loganville, GA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
If you missed the link to the original story, click or copy and paste the following link.- http://cuttothe-chase.com/2013/06/27/the-lync...

“Attention InterestDesireAc tion”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago,Il. USA

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Thank you Dave Emanuel for writing this article.

Trust me, if you are wrong, I will point it out.

However, if you are wrong, and you try to apologize, then you should have every chance to correct a short lack of consciousness.
Otherwise, who are you apologizing to, because they have issues, as well.

Simply pray for them for they know what they do, Amen !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pipeline decision expected Sat lol 14
News Memorial Day's roots traced to Georgia May 22 Will Dockery 1
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame May 21 Will Dockery 1
News Eight New Georgia Locations Added to Rush Truck... May 19 ghost filez 2
News Army general fined, reprimanded in sex case (Mar '14) May 17 INDICT DALSIMER 5
goodwill sucks (Jan '10) May 16 tim bennett 110
Election Who's got your vote in the Georgia Secretary of... (Oct '14) May 16 Will Dockery 8
More from around the web