Three Dead Following An Accident In H...

Three Dead Following An Accident In Henry County

There are 26 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from May 10, 2008, titled Three Dead Following An Accident In Henry County. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Henry County- Three people have died following a one-car accident in Henry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guess

Ellijay, GA

#1 May 10, 2008
Just a guess, 1st I have read on this but would put odds of being three kids, under 25, drugs or drinking involved.
Time will tell.. What a waste
hoo

AOL

#2 May 10, 2008
i disagree. there is a curve at that intersection. all it would take is someone who is unfamiliar with the road to have an accident. ppl travel at high rates of speed on 20.

“Believing in Miracles...”

Since: Mar 08

Ohio

#3 May 10, 2008
This is so sad. My heart goes out to the families.
Roc

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 10, 2008
Two of the victims are the nephews of a good friend of mine. The third victim is a High School classmate of one of the nephews in Rockdale County. The full info. is not yet present, so things are still cloudy. A very sad situation. The family is of course distraught.
people

Suwanee, GA

#5 May 10, 2008
we are classmates of 2 of the victims and we were hanging out with them only yesterday just before the accident if only time could stand still...
our hearts go out to their friends and families

Rebecca Goodwin

“He went belly up!”

Since: Apr 08

Dont credit yourself so highly

#7 May 10, 2008
Always sad to lose young adults.

"A rose blooms and then fades,
but the beauty and fragrance are always remembered."
Elence

Kennesaw, GA

#8 May 10, 2008
i happen to be a very close friend of the oldest victim in the car Derron, my heart goes out to his families, i love him dearly and he was a kid full of joy and always knew what to say to make someone feel better as ,someone like me, he surely will be missed.
R.I.P
Backwoods

North Anson, ME

#9 May 10, 2008
So sad for all. Graduation, college, marriage, children and then grandparents. Won't happen for a growing statistical number of very young people. Slow Down!

Prayer for all. May God Bless.
Suez

Acworth, GA

#10 May 10, 2008
God Bless these families, my prayers go out to all of you.
friend

Atlanta, GA

#11 May 10, 2008
derron i am going to miss u..R.i.P all of u..love u
Info

Jacksonville, FL

#12 May 10, 2008
So sad prayers to the families
Mtn man

Ooltewah, TN

#13 May 11, 2008
Why are people so sad? I thought all christian cult members couldn't wait to test that Jeebus theory.

“Greed is evil”

Since: Apr 08

Warm Springs

#14 May 11, 2008
These Neon’s are death traps, I have heard over and over how people are crushed in these little crap boxes. Even the slightest accident insures death or being maimed. Buying one of these for a high school kid is just asking for a visit to the local funeral home. These pieces of junk should be outlawed.
Leela Cook

Covington, GA

#15 May 11, 2008
i go to school with naijah grover and derron anderson!!
just before the accident we were all at the westchester pool hanging out!
its ammazing how i was with them hours before they left us for a better place now.
naijah was my bestrfriend and like a brother too me. so was derron!
its hard knowing that your closest friends are dead!!
but i want everyone to know that they were great ppl and filled your hearts with joy!!
R.I.P AND I LOVE YALL!!
YOU TWO WILL TRULY BE MISSED!!!
Suez

Acworth, GA

#16 May 11, 2008
MTN Man you just can't help being the way you are you stupid ***
crawl back in your hole please!
You must be one lonely sole, oh I forgot, you don't have one.
Thomas Blount

Cambridge, MA

#17 May 12, 2008
A Memorial Fund has been set up for Torrence Blount.
You can email me at [email protected] for more information.
Respectfully,
Thomas Blount
miss u so much naijah

Terre Haute, IN

#18 May 19, 2008
aye look im naijahs cousin...i noe ya'll miss them alot and want them back i sure as hell want them back. but ya'll gotta remember all three of those young men are in a betta place now.My aunt (his mom) cried so hard. she asked da reverend.(why...why did my baby hav to die) da reverend say (i spoke 2 god and god said dont worry he's with me now,he was too good to be their,just remember your son as gods lil soldier).It took 2 vans 4 me and my family to go to atlanta...at da funarel i was crying my eyes out i couldnt even look at my cousin in da coffin cuz i was crying so much...me and him been through so much for 12 years he's helped me through so much...naijah's da grestest guy you will ever meet. the best part bout him he neva gav up, he would break three arms trying to land a trick on his skateboard lol while they were putting him in da earth and dumping dirt on him i broke down i couldnt handle it, it hurt so much but i no he in a betta place den here with all da violence and crime...it'z like saying hi or goodbye wen ur saying hi or waiting 4 someone coming to you ur so happy but wen dey say goodbye or leave ur sad so naijah anit sad he gone he's just waiting 4 everyone to come to him so he's happy so we should be happy 2. while we were driving back to wisconsin (remember how i told u we took 2 vans there) well da otha van i wasnt in fell in a ditch and da car was messed up because my cousin was drunking cuz he missed naijah so much and he was already tired so he fell asleep at da wheel and da van fell in da ditch but none of my family in dat van was really hurt a lil bumps and bruises but nothing serious and u know why noone was hurt because naijah was lookin over us

Naijah Aillatifah Grover
September 20, 1990 ~ May 10, 2008

Derron Michael Anderson aka RonRon
January 7, 1990 ~ May 10, 2008

Torrence "Tory" Blount
December 3, 1987 ~ May 10, 2008

WE MISS YA'LL SO MUCH
BUT REMEMBER EVERYBODY DEY HAPPY AND THERE WAITING FOR US TO COME TO THEM

CELEBRATE THEIR LIFE, ENJOY DA FUN TIMES YA'LL HAD WIT THEM AND WAIT 4 SOME MORE.

naijah, i wont 4get u so dont u dare 4get me
LOVE U BIG COUSIN

Brandon C. Griffin
January 25, 1992 ~???

wen i die im coming striaght 4 u naijahpoo.
Sherry

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2008
F**K You!!! You Don't Know Wat Happened!!!!
Sherry

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jul 14, 2008
That is to the guy at the top who said wat a waste.
maggie

Liverpool, NY

#21 Jul 28, 2008
Guess wrote:
Just a guess, 1st I have read on this but would put odds of being three kids, under 25, drugs or drinking involved.
Time will tell.. What a waste
Naijah was like my little brother. He was driving the car and just to let you know he wasnt drunk or on drugs. Naijah was a good kid and you shouldn't be so quick to judge people you don't know because not everyone falls into stereo types.
R.I.P. NAIJAH A. GROVER I MISS YOU BABY BOY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonder Why They Are Split Jul 18 Keep in Family 1
News Savannah council opposes offshore drilling (May '15) Jul 13 Joe Balls 2
What Georgian men want from a woman? (Jun '09) Jul 8 Dream man 87
News Court rejects Ga. appeal in KKK highway cleanup... Jul 8 Eddie 6
News Methodists nominate 3 openly gay candidates for... Jun 29 Robin Hood 1
News Georgia's first sexually transmitted Zika case ... Jun '16 finok 4
Election Who's got your vote in the Georgia Secretary of... (Oct '14) Jun '16 Dean Samuel 13
More from around the web