Miss Oklahoma Becomes First 'Vegas' Miss America

There are 4 comments on the ABC News story from Jan 22, 2006, titled Miss Oklahoma Becomes First 'Vegas' Miss America. In it, ABC News reports that:

First Winner Crowned Since Pageant Left Atlantic City for Las Vegas and Country Music Television Jennifer Berry is Miss America 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

wiggy

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2006
Its ridiculous not having miss America on basic cable, who really cares
Mother

Suffield, CT

#3 Jan 25, 2006
The Miss America program has offered my daughter the opportunity to pay off a lot her student loans. As a single mother, I think it's great that my daughter can 1. improve her speaking skills, 2. improve her wardrobe, 3. have a bit of fun dressing up and 4. pay down student loans. The system is really not how you all are making it out to be. Your own daughters will miss out in end.
wiggy wrote:
Its ridiculous not having miss America on basic cable, who really cares

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Trollface Dance!!!

Hovertating Blobmeitser
Hovertating Blobmeister

San Francisco, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Hovertating Blobmeister

Copy that, then paste it into all of your posts before quickly entering the number!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pipeline decision expected 4 hr Agents of Corruption 13
News Memorial Day's roots traced to Georgia 16 hr Will Dockery 1
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame Thu Will Dockery 1
News Eight New Georgia Locations Added to Rush Truck... May 19 ghost filez 2
News Army general fined, reprimanded in sex case (Mar '14) May 17 INDICT DALSIMER 5
goodwill sucks (Jan '10) May 16 tim bennett 110
Election Who's got your vote in the Georgia Secretary of... (Oct '14) May 16 Will Dockery 8
More from around the web