Plans to drug test welfare recipients get momentum

Feb 24, 2012 Full story: KBCI CBS 2 123

Conservatives who say welfare recipients should have to pass a drug test to receive government assistance have momentum on their side.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127 Mar 12, 2012
questioner wrote:
<quoted text>
So how about drug testing for anyone registering to vote, getting a driver's license, buying a firearm, becoming a PTA member, speaking before the city council ... isn't it all an unreasonable search, without probable cause? Are you ready to repeal the 4th Amendment?
Sorry if you don't agree with me, but that is your choice. Since you brought it up...I have no problem with drug testing before buying a firearm.
see the Light

El Paso, TX

#128 Mar 12, 2012
They ought to drug test all the people who claim unemployment longer than 6 months.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#129 Jun 17, 2012
I don't know where you morons come up this kind of BS.
If whites even come close in numbers (and WE don't) to the number blacks on the government tit, It's because whites are the large majority of people in America. Blacks are the few. But when it comes to crime and welfare blacks are the majority and whites are the minority. Are you beginning to understand now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) Tue Pammett da Biatch 223
Georgia's top elections official targets group ... Tue Mr oH 7
Hinesville, georgia worst place to live in america (Oct '06) Sep 13 Visitor 380
Ga. NAACP challenges Secretary of State Brian K... Sep 13 UTB 1
Michelle Obama stumps for Nunn in Ga. Senate race Sep 10 General Robert E Lee 10
say no to common core Sep 8 sheepnomore 1
No One Smiling at Kool Smiles (Nov '07) Sep 2 Domiso 211
•••

Georgia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••