Many immigrants leaving Georgia behind

Full story: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

New law's impact goes beyond targeting those in the state illegally. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Fearful she will be deported and separated from her two young sons, Vilma Baltazar steeled her family for a long journey from her small apartment in Chamblee back to her native country, Guatemala.

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 454 of454
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Deport
Vera

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills used to express your convoluted opinions are as shaky as a bowl of jello on the hood of a 36 Ford driving across a field of watermelons in South Georgia. How about us treating illegal criminals as they treat them in Mexico? Bless your little heart.
bless your heart sweety !!!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Vera wrote:
Has i read the comments of illegls coming so hateful have you ever thought of just maybe they wouldnt be here if americans actually go to work in the fields and has for Georgia checking to see if your legal just because of your skin color because I'm pretty damm sure your 10x more likely to be stopped if ur brown than being a white american mmmm makes you wonder just how much are they gunna pay out in lawsuits !!! I just might make a trip and talk spanish in Georgia and see what happens !!!! Pinche pendejos ni saban nomas por dicer cosas o wait damm just because Im writing spanish I must be illegal !!! Lmao !!! People in general can be so naive !!! Good Luck with georgia american picking your damm crops !!!

The vast majority of illegal border jumping invaders are indeed Spanish-speaking people. And like it or not, most of them are invading from or through Mexico. So what s law enforcement supposed to do about it? Pull over little old white ladies?

The term "racial profiling" is a political lie being sold by people who hate Americans. The REAL issue they are describing is "Racial Targeting" by law enforcement. Proper profiles can't be established if race or ethnicity is ignored for the sake of saving someone's feelings.

Oddly enough, the next highest number of illegal border jumpers are Asian. However, they are not targeted nearly as often. Why? Because instead of proudly continuing to break the laws of the US they wisely maintain a very low profile. They don't hold protests while waving the flag of another nation. They don't call every American they see a "racist". And even with a far more complicated language barrier, they manage to stay out of jail and they rarely attempt to steal public services.

So which would YOU target for law enforcement? Who better fits the profile?
Grobbbbbbbb

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Profile and deport illegals, wherever they hide.
Mayela

Union City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

One group of people - the Cherokee - had no plans to go west. The federal government, at the direction of President Andrew Jackson, forced them to leave their own lands for relocation in Oklahoma. Why did this happen?

As European settlers made their way to America, many of them wanted to settle land which belonged to Native Americans. Such was the case in Georgia, where indigenous people of the Cherokee Nation lived. A song which was popular in the 1820's makes the point:

All I ask in this creation
Is a pretty little wife and a big plantation
Way up yonder in the Cherokee Nation.

To further complicate life for the Cherokee people, gold was found on their lands in 1830. That same year, the U.S. Congress passed the "Indian Removal Act." Americans who disagreed with the government's policies tried to speak for the Native Americans - to little (or no) avail.

Some of the people were forced west over a land route, while others traveled by water.
The Cherokee "Trail of Tears" occurred between 1838-39. It remains a dark chapter in American history.
http://www.awesomestories.com/history/go-west...

The story continues..........
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Connected wrote:
<quoted text>
lern to spel. stupad.
You do the same, before giving any advice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Mayela wrote:
One group of people - the Cherokee - had no plans to go west. The federal government, at the direction of President Andrew Jackson, forced them to leave their own lands for relocation in Oklahoma. Why did this happen?
As European settlers made their way to America, many of them wanted to settle land which belonged to Native Americans. Such was the case in Georgia, where indigenous people of the Cherokee Nation lived. A song which was popular in the 1820's makes the point:
All I ask in this creation
Is a pretty little wife and a big plantation
Way up yonder in the Cherokee Nation.
To further complicate life for the Cherokee people, gold was found on their lands in 1830. That same year, the U.S. Congress passed the "Indian Removal Act." Americans who disagreed with the government's policies tried to speak for the Native Americans - to little (or no) avail.
Some of the people were forced west over a land route, while others traveled by water.
The Cherokee "Trail of Tears" occurred between 1838-39. It remains a dark chapter in American history.
http://www.awesomestories.com/history/go-west...
The story continues..........

The past can't be fixed. All of the people who caused these issues are dead. Nobody living today would attempts such a program and that is thanks to the moral development of a nation built in a land that was savage for many centuries.

Georgia was established by the British as a Buffer Colony and stocked with ever sort of rogue and criminal from the British prisons and penal colonies. It was their fear that the Spanish, who still owned Florida (which ran all the way to Louisiana back then) would logically mount an attack on the colonies from there. Instead the Spanish made their money on commerce and enslavement of the natives which they repeated in Mexico as the new US drove them from Florida.

It's so easy to try to slap down our history with today's morals, but it's a useless argument unless one is just trying to score racial points. Otherwise what is the point of it? Most of the land in the US was purchased, sometimes twice as Indian tribes sometimes sold territory that was owned by another tribe. Trying to dump all the evils of mankind at the feet of European settlers who came to the New World is trite.

It's easy to do though isn't it? Like the infected blankets stories and tales of firewater subjugation. The simple fact remains that North America would likely be a huge carved up duplication of Europe right now if NOT for the Indians. Why? Because they are the ones who taught colonists how to fight. After nearly 2 centuries of fighting off Indian raids the colonists became a substantial army in their own rite and took on the superpower of their time to gain independence.

How do you think the Cherokees would have fared if the Spanish remained in Florida, Alabama and Mississippi while the French owned everything from Louisiana to present day Missouri? Who would have eventually settled the west coast? Russia? China?

Like it or not, the bloody conflicts were bound to happen as the New World was discovered. The Indians enjoyed their isolation from the world, but it was hardly a peaceful arrangement. The Indians had all kinds of interesting ways to hunt and kill each other for food, women and other resources. That's just how human beings are.

It's also where human being return when times get really bad. We are only a matter of electrons from being just as primitive as they were back then. And just what do you mean by "The story continues......? Aren't there more Indians/Native Americans in the US now than at any other time in history? They should be respected for that, not held in eternal pity. It's literally amazing that such primitive cultures could even survive this long. Who made THAT possible? Evil old whites maybe?

Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
My younger sister was raped and beaten by someone just like you.
A violent, racist old piece of garbage from Georgia. It happened in Athens. I was there when they convicted him and he went off to prison. Every time I see your name I think of him. You have no idea what I would do to you...

Wow, Deja-fool!
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Deja-fool!
I was thinking the same thing after seeing the same post on another thread. If what this dude says is true, and he's focusing all his anger on some complete stranger posting on a forum thousands of miles away, damn the Sofa dude has got issues. Granted if what he says is true and even if it happened in Georgia, what the hell? But then again if someone "rayciss" like me complains about tens of thousands of Black on White rapes that according to this same guy is "hateful" and "rayciss." And yet here he is going after "lighteredknot"(albe it from behind a computer screen thousands of miles away)daily because somehow "lighteredknot" reminds him of his "sister's" attacker. Probably a bogus "troll" story, but who the hell ever knows with all the kooks out there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I was thinking the same thing after seeing the same post on another thread. If what this dude says is true, and he's focusing all his anger on some complete stranger posting on a forum thousands of miles away, damn the Sofa dude has got issues. Granted if what he says is true and even if it happened in Georgia, what the hell? But then again if someone "rayciss" like me complains about tens of thousands of Black on White rapes that according to this same guy is "hateful" and "rayciss." And yet here he is going after "lighteredknot"(albe it from behind a computer screen thousands of miles away)daily because somehow "lighteredknot" reminds him of his "sister's" attacker. Probably a bogus "troll" story, but who the hell ever knows with all the kooks out there.

The other disingenuous wrinkle would be the makeup of an Athens jury for such a case. If the case happens to be true, I'd wager the jury was all white or predominantly white. What does an anti-white racist do with himself under such a circumstance? It would destroy most of the crap he's been spewing since most of Athens and the surrounding jury pool are rural whites. So "hillbillies" would have done the right thing in this case. This is why I smell a rat in this particular example.

Especially in the way it derails the subject of each thread he posted it to. It's just another tactic from the "book".

Besides, when was the last time you heard of a black woman being raped by a racist white man?(shiite storm in 5,4,3.......)
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The other disingenuous wrinkle would be the makeup of an Athens jury for such a case. If the case happens to be true, I'd wager the jury was all white or predominantly white. What does an anti-white racist do with himself under such a circumstance? It would destroy most of the crap he's been spewing since most of Athens and the surrounding jury pool are rural whites. So "hillbillies" would have done the right thing in this case. This is why I smell a rat in this particular example.
Especially in the way it derails the subject of each thread he posted it to. It's just another tactic from the "book".
Besides, when was the last time you heard of a black woman being raped by a racist white man?(shiite storm in 5,4,3.......)
Grobbbbbbbb
I'm not an expert on Athens but do know it is a "college town" so maybe the population is more transient than one would expect. Me and the Sofa Dude had a nice conversation about rock n roll last night and given his extensive knowledge on the subject, I can assure you HE isn't B-L-A-C-K. How many "Black guys" out there no about Michael Nesmith of the Monkees. teehee. If the Sofa Dude IS B-L-A-C-K, he is the Whitest Black man since Charlie Pride(threw that in because of the music angle.)

Regarding the White on Black rape subject. I heard John Grisham's "A Time To Kill" was based on a real life incident. The only catch is he supposedly REVERSED the races of the victim and the attackers. Seems like writing a story about a group of rednecks raping a Black girl in the South would probably get published easier and be given the PC stamp of approval BY anti-White Hymieweird over the real version of Black males gang raping a White girl.
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

correction: that's supposed to be, KNOW about Michael Nesmith
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
All but one juror black. My family is white. Rapist was white as well.
A mostly Black jury worked out good for OJ Simpson. Of course something called "karma" and some would believe more like God caught up with OJ and his scumbag attorney Johnny Cochran. The Almighty(if you believe in HIM) has already dealt with good ole Johnny, and I'm sure he isn't quite through with "The Juice" or any of those "Black jurors" who let a man get away with murder.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The nut's hatred of me for the action of what a rapist did to his sister shows how deep seated his psychosis is. He should seek help. He is not the first psychotic racist to hate me. Bless his little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 454 of454
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••