women who want to mess around with ma...

women who want to mess around with married men

Posted in the Georgia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
d-ville person

Perry, GA

#1 Jun 27, 2009
how many of you have had that problem with someone that is suppose to be your friend dang donalsonville is full of them kinda women comeon name some
d-ville person

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 27, 2009
no offense to no one if you ant doing that then i ant tlking about you
all around

Elburn, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2009
that's not just in donalsonville honey. Homewreckers are everywhere you go!
Big daddy

Phenix City, AL

#4 Jun 27, 2009
I like to fool around with married women.They are more easy to have sex with
Charles Farley

Peachtree City, GA

#5 Jun 28, 2009
Like it or not most guys who cheat do so over sexual reasons. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just providing the most common mechanism. So if you use sex as a tool of manipulation just to watch your man squirm, he will probably get tired of it and seek his action somewhere else. The single biggest mistake women make is assuming their sexual offerings are SO good that a man will stay no matter how rarely they are offered. Worse still are those who use sex to get their way. That is NOT a relationship, that is a hooker and her John. Like it or not, if you don't have sex with your husband it will likely drive him to someone who does. CF

Of course, if your man is a "Playa" no amount of sex will do and you better get used to being cheated on. Pick your mates wisely ladies and treat them with respect or get used to being lonely.(Men don't like feeling lonely either, sorry but refusing sex for stupid reasons leaves us feeling VERY lonely).
someone who cares

Gray, GA

#6 Jun 28, 2009
Charles Farley wrote:
Like it or not most guys who cheat do so over sexual reasons. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just providing the most common mechanism. So if you use sex as a tool of manipulation just to watch your man squirm, he will probably get tired of it and seek his action somewhere else. The single biggest mistake women make is assuming their sexual offerings are SO good that a man will stay no matter how rarely they are offered. Worse still are those who use sex to get their way. That is NOT a relationship, that is a hooker and her John. Like it or not, if you don't have sex with your husband it will likely drive him to someone who does. CF
Of course, if your man is a "Playa" no amount of sex will do and you better get used to being cheated on. Pick your mates wisely ladies and treat them with respect or get used to being lonely.(Men don't like feeling lonely either, sorry but refusing sex for stupid reasons leaves us feeling VERY lonely).
the thing is he only done it one time and it was with his bestfriends girl and she was suppose to be my best friend but i guess not and i give him everyting he wants and he expects me to bow dow at his feet we have 2 kids and he is a good man but she is a --- if you know what i mean he ant the only man she messed with she has been with several married men and probably a few that are on here how bout this she ugly thats the bad part she got a big ugly scar down her nose that look like a sideways mustache
FAIRY TALE

Orlando, FL

#7 Jun 28, 2009
d-ville person wrote:
how many of you have had that problem with someone that is suppose to be your friend dang donalsonville is full of them kinda women comeon name some
BLAME HIM JUST THE SAME,,MAYBE SHE DONT KNOW - MAYBE HE LIED!!! DIVORCE HIM,,,HE WILL DO IT AGAIN EITHER WAY!!! DONT LAY ALL THE BLAME ON HER, HE CAN SAY NO,,,HES THE MARRIED MAN,,,ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT HES TOLD HER, LLIES AD DECETION ARE A TERRILE FEELLING, THE HURT NEVER GOES AWAY!
miss prisley

Griffin, GA

#8 Jun 28, 2009
hey you married women i can take your man any day of the week,ive got the total package they just cant resist,am a spider and bring them back to my web,ive had all kinds rich ones ,senators,presidents,city officals,husbands,boyfreinds,n ewly wed grooms,am hot and coming to your town soon
Laundrygoddess

Birmingham, AL

#10 Jun 29, 2009
women who want to mess around with married men.

Like I have time.
Laundrygoddess

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jun 29, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>the thing is he only done it one time and it was with his bestfriends girl and she was suppose to be my best friend but i guess not and i give him everyting he wants and he expects me to bow dow at his feet we have 2 kids and he is a good man but she is a --- if you know what i mean he ant the only man she messed with she has been with several married men and probably a few that are on here how bout this she ugly thats the bad part she got a big ugly scar down her nose that look like a sideways mustache
Run now to the divorce court. You don't want your children to grow up thinking that is how a man should behave.
If you need a sitter, I know some good ones,and they wont sleep with your spouse.

“Enlightened Lemur Seeks ”

Since: Jun 09

South Wellfleet

#13 Jun 30, 2009
Here is an interesting reflection for you:

http://payingattentiontothesky.com/what-we-ta...

DJ
someone who cares

Adel, GA

#15 Jul 3, 2009
miss prisley wrote:
hey you married women i can take your man any day of the week,ive got the total package they just cant resist,am a spider and bring them back to my web,ive had all kinds rich ones ,senators,presidents,city officals,husbands,boyfreinds,n ewly wed grooms,am hot and coming to your town soon
b---itch you stuoid i am sexy and have a great body and ive had 2 kids and i dare anyone to mess with my man {hell to pay}
someone who cares

Adel, GA

#16 Jul 3, 2009
FAIRY TALE wrote:
<quoted text>BLAME HIM JUST THE SAME,,MAYBE SHE DONT KNOW - MAYBE HE LIED!!! DIVORCE HIM,,,HE WILL DO IT AGAIN EITHER WAY!!! DONT LAY ALL THE BLAME ON HER, HE CAN SAY NO,,,HES THE MARRIED MAN,,,ONLY HE KNOWS WHAT HES TOLD HER, LLIES AD DECETION ARE A TERRILE FEELLING, THE HURT NEVER GOES AWAY!
hes doin good now but i keep digging a hole cause i question him every day i cant help it in my mind hes cheating again and i dont blame her but come on shes screwed evry man in early county and half of them were married
Laundrygoddess

Birmingham, AL

#17 Jul 3, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>hes doin good now but i keep digging a hole cause i question him every day i cant help it in my mind hes cheating again and i dont blame her but come on shes screwed evry man in early county and half of them were married
Have you tried marraige counseling? Or even couples counseling? If he does not want to go,you can go by yourself anyway. I know people who went alone and it still saved the relationship.
Good Luck and Happy 4th !
Polk County Resident

Inola, OK

#18 Jul 3, 2009
I will screw anything.Jerry Duke is my hero.I am pretty sure my wife is a labia licker so I might as well play the same game but stay with my gender.I troll all the Ricky Popes over to the Rome Topix.I admit that I am too skeered to meet any of them in persons so I follow them on Topix and talk tough stuff.
someone who cares

Adel, GA

#20 Jul 3, 2009
well thanx talking with you guys about it has really helped me out this is a cool site happy 4th to youall too
miss prisley

Griffin, GA

#21 Jul 3, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>b---itch you stuoid i am sexy and have a great body and ive had 2 kids and i dare anyone to mess with my man {hell to pay}
well you right your man will have to pay,but i want charge him anything,being he has a fat hog for a wife.
someone who cares

Kittanning, PA

#22 Jul 5, 2009
miss prisley wrote:
<quoted text>well you right your man will have to pay,but i want charge him anything,being he has a fat hog for a wife.
thanks you dont know me or what i look like ok just do me a favor look in themirror
Cherry DeLeon

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jul 5, 2009
The worst experience was my sister's husband who asked to stay over with me.That is not in my nature and never will thank God it has only ended up being a nightmare. She is clueless and not the type that you can tell anything.
beth

Orlando, FL

#24 Jul 6, 2009
I am having sex every morning with a married man at the office.He says his wife always has a headache and so he needs sex from somewhere..I love going to work.My office is secluded, has a locking door and we do it on the desk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deduction targeted by GOP used by tax filers in... 10 hr CodeTalker 20
News Department of Economic Development honored for ... Nov 17 jo jo whites 1
News Rockmart makes a Top 100 list for cities in Geo... Nov 15 Csorbz 4
News Fulton County elects new chief judge (Dec '09) Oct 25 Scb 22
News Jeremy Robert Gray Oct 25 Brigitte 1
News Vet flew Hueys over Vietnam (Mar '11) Oct 22 Anonymous 28
News Ga. state Rep. Betty Price asks about quarantin... Oct 21 Strange Days 3
More from around the web