Next Last
ziak

Saskatoon, Canada

#717 Sep 27, 2007
straight to hell
joe

Greensboro, NC

#718 Mar 17, 2008
Punk bytches always talk shit when they outnumber others. You call that machismo, I call it fagismo.
sonny boy bill

United States

#719 Jun 12, 2008
Mario Delgado wrote:
Here's the problem with this:
No one has documented an increase in "hate killing" anywhere.
I believe that the only increase in Latino on Black "hate killings" has taken place in the very active imaginations of white racists.
don't blame white people, delgado, for your own problems. I say that your the racist, and not the white people. again, i say that mario delgado is a racist.
Black Samurai

United States

#720 Jun 13, 2008
Another hype set forth by the media to agitate black people so they can Hate hispanics and vice versa. The whites do not want american african decendants and hispanics to come togeather, they want us killing each other.The media is a great tool for satan to cause confusion,the power of media is fantastic like a magic spell.
Black Samurai

United States

#721 Jun 13, 2008
lisa wrote:
blacks should stand with the kkk and send their stanking ass back to the slum over the border
I would eat shi$ before I would shake the hand of a kkk clan member. And some of these shady whites are no different, That's what alot you whites want, You want blacks to join you in your fight. I will sit back and laugh, let them come. What are you afraid of? You are afraid you will loose the privaleges obtained by living in a racist society? Are you afraid of an equal balance? Are you afraid you may have to work harder for the things you have?
jus visitin

Gaithersburg, MD

#722 Jul 3, 2008
Black Samurai wrote:
<quoted text>
I would eat shi$ before I would shake the hand of a kkk clan member. And some of these shady whites are no different, That's what alot you whites want, You want blacks to join you in your fight. I will sit back and laugh, let them come. What are you afraid of? You are afraid you will loose the privaleges obtained by living in a racist society? Are you afraid of an equal balance? Are you afraid you may have to work harder for the things you have?
yeah that's always been their plan. The hispanics only attack people who are by themselves they wouldn't attack a black gang, seems like they're scared to me. The can't drive black people out of LA, that's never gonna happen
jus visitin

Gaithersburg, MD

#723 Jul 3, 2008
Charles wrote:
Robert, let's face it, mostly blacks are killing other blacks in every major city. Why are you not focusing on this issue? Philadelphia has over 200 homicides, and they are mostly blacks killed by blacks. Baltimore City has over 170 homicides this year, and they are mostly blacks killed by other blacks. Robert you want to point the finger and but everything on the "white man". Why are so many blacks committing crimes on other blacks? More blacks have killed one another than the KKK ever did. I am a black man saying this. We can't keep putting everything on the "white man". Some of these young blacks don't have a regard for life. The issue is on illegal immigration, not the "white man". Sure racism still exist in this country, but my concern is the affects illegal immigration is having on the black community Robert/Mario.
Actually, that's not true. The KKK has killed more blacks than any other race has, even blacks themselves.
jus visitin

Gaithersburg, MD

#724 Jul 3, 2008
Charles wrote:
Latino, many of your brown people hate white and black citizens. Some have said, whites go back to Europe, and blacks go back to Africa.
Latino, what race do you birth certificate say? Remember Latino/Hispanic is not a race but culture. Latinos can be of any race.
http://www.alpinesurvival.com/immigration.htm...
And latinos need to go back to el salvador.
jus visitin

Gaithersburg, MD

#725 Jul 3, 2008
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
MVA, you are not making sense. Yes you are bothering us as U.S. citizens. You committed a crime by crossing our porous borders uninvited. You have brought your third world customs from El Salvador, Mexico, and other Central American customs with you to this country like urinating and deficating in public, being intoxicated in public, MS-13 gangs, large groups of people in houses and apartments. You have put a burden on our hospitals, overwhelmed our school system, and trashed our middle class neighborhoods. Leesburg, Virginia is full of illegal aliens from El Salvador and other Central American countries followed by Mexicans. The majority of you illegal aliens are uneducated, poor, can't read or write in your native Spanish. Do you think, U.S. citizens want El Salvador, Mexico, etc. poorest uneducated citizens invading their country? I can tell you, HECK no. We want you to leave!!!! Go back to your native countries and protest and demand a better life from you corrupt governments. I am tired of my Washington, D.C. neighborhood looking like a Salvadoran barrio. I am beginning to hate you Salvadorans with your racist attitudes. You hate black people, but you want to come move into our neighborhoods. A Civil War is going to occur soon, because U.S. citizens are fed up with you illegal aliens coming here making demands on our government. We are a ENGLISH speaking nation, not SPANISH. Most of you Spanish speakers refuse to learn English. I do speak Spanish, but if I didn't, and I lived in El Salvador or Mexico for 5 years or more, I will learn the language of that country.
And the wanna act and be like us.
someone

Miami, FL

#726 May 26, 2009
Ese Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok Smith. I am 100% American, born and raised. And Puerto Rico is a US territory if you didn't know by any chance.
Looking at your posts you area a racist puerto rican a...hole.
someone

Miami, FL

#727 May 26, 2009
Hispanic people are extremely prejudiced people. They do not want to be classified as minorities but to be considered white anglo saxon protestant. They always seem to be so obsessed with skin color, race, and discriminating other minorities. Mexicans who come here killing innocent people and discriminating other minorities who are not black, are disgusting, rotten stink cockroaches who carry nothing but filth in their mouth, minds, and hearts.
El Gato

Saint Cloud, FL

#728 May 26, 2009
Mario Delgado wrote:
Here's the problem with this:
No one has documented an increase in "hate killing" anywhere.
I believe that the only increase in Latino on Black "hate killings" has taken place in the very active imaginations of white racists.
You are half white yourself you greasy Bastard.
Don't you just wish you could shed the rest of you shit color skin?
El Gato

Saint Cloud, FL

#729 May 27, 2009
jus visitin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's not true. The KKK has killed more blacks than any other race has, even blacks themselves.
Blacks have killed each other at a higher rate in one year than the casuality rate in Iraq in 5 years. That's just Blacks...
AKZ10

Forest City, NC

#731 May 28, 2009
black boy pimp wrote:
ive got all my knives sharp and ready for some butchering
Typical Negro.
Imagine having to live in the same country with these sub species.
Gil

Los Angeles, CA

#733 Aug 6, 2012
The Cure wrote:
I think blacks shouldn't give a damn if spics like us or not. I don't really like racist mexicans that much, but we need another Malcolm X so we can be proud to be black again and come together to wipe out anyone that is against us especially wabs. I've tried being nice to em but they keep calling us "mayates" we'll if we are "mayates" then you are stupid spic beaners, I want a race war to start cause I'm looking to practice with my guns. Peace!!!!!
A race war your people will be wiped out quickly. Being 10 percent of the population, being disorganized, and having IQ's that average below 80 doesn't help either. It's best to be a good little sambo and keep your nose clean because white folks are also getting tired of your shenanigans.
Mike

Omaha, NE

#734 Feb 7, 2013
History is repeating itself. Blacks took over white neighborhoods and now latino's are taking over black neighborhoods. And the latino's have an advantage since their homeland is right across the tracks in this situation, where as africa is pretty darn far. And no, my intention is not to be racist, I'm just pointing this out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Urge First Lady to Hit the Trail 37 min Hoogle 15
Georgia Northwestern To Give Free GED Practice ... 1 hr this is sad 1
Jason Carter Announces State Committee Sun Robin Hood 3
Georgia's top elections official targets group ... Sun UTB 8
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) Sep 19 22 Member 224
Hinesville, georgia worst place to live in america (Oct '06) Sep 13 Visitor 380
Ga. NAACP challenges Secretary of State Brian K... Sep 13 UTB 1
•••

Georgia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE