ACLU releases study on the state of immigrant detention in Georgia

May 16, 2012 Full story: Creative Loafing Atlanta

Home to both a newish legislative crackdown on illegal immigrants as well as the country's largest immigrant detention facility, Georgia finds itself positioned at the center of what's become a contentious conversation nationwide.

Full Story
john wrangler

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 May 18, 2012
we should just leave the dam mexicans alone, their the ones who are willing to work in that hot ass fields and the blacks do it too but not as good seriously. just get rid of the ones who violate the laws big laws like drug and murders....end of story im a white guy and i support me amigos! so lets do something about this and get the good hispanics legal!!! LIKE!!!!!!!
dave hudson

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 May 18, 2012
I agree with that john, hopes it happens
jerry paulk

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 May 18, 2012
im with yall, we need our Hispanics in georgia and every where else in the USA. For god sakes our families and ancestors immigrated into the USA for a better life why act as if we are right when rightly we are wrong, the natives should of kicked our asses back just like we do Hispanics... i do agree with john too ,let the ones who have cleans records work and accomplish our American Dream and deport the murders and drug dealers back. i known plenty of hispanic and there top priority is the same as ours ...living a better life in a country we so call "FREEDOM".
too

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Jun 16, 2012
jerry paulk wrote:
im with yall, we need our Hispanics in georgia and every where else in the USA. For god sakes our families and ancestors immigrated into the USA for a better life why act as if we are right when rightly we are wrong, the natives should of kicked our asses back just like we do Hispanics... i do agree with john too ,let the ones who have cleans records work and accomplish our American Dream and deport the murders and drug dealers back. i known plenty of hispanic and there top priority is the same as ours ...living a better life in a country we so call "FREEDOM".
well said!!!!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2012
All y'all need to wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panama City Beach condos.. 1 hr beach boy 1
Troy Davis executed after court decision (Sep '11) Thu truthfighter 42
Cartersville Brewery Wins Greenie Award Mar 2 Ghosts Of Myrtle ... 1
Why a Fired Fire Chief Got on Capitol Hill's Radar Feb 23 Black Annie 1
Georgia to execute its 1st female prisoner in 7... Feb 23 ocelotusa 1
Another winter storm hits East Coast; more cold... Feb 22 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
Polk County Ga. arrest report dated February 10... Feb 20 meme 3
More from around the web