Nathan was a great friend and help to me as I served with him in the legislature. He loved our st...

Full story: Cedartown Standard Plus

Former State Senator Nathan Dean, age 79 of Rockmart passed away Saturday morning, June 8, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Mack Garner - Class of 52

Loma Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

My dear childhood friend, across the street on Wingfoot in Rockmart, Whom I always knew as "Clodhopper" but later grew to respect and love him as a great Senator and Leader in the State of Georgia. Our prayers are with his dear wife Ann and all the family there in Georgia. May God Bless you during this difficult time.
Loma Linda, California
Sue

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Nathan's smiling face will be missed in our community.
RIP Nathan.
Bree

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Nathan loved Polk county and it's citizens. Everything he did was for the betterment of his district. He will truly be missed, may he RIP.
workingman

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

I never saw Nathan Dean without a smile on his face, a hand extended to greet you, and always an invite to join him in church. There will never be another like him that's for sure.
Danny

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

I tried to "not" like him after the flag vote but failed.I am glad to call him friend and am glad I told him that I loved him while his mind was still good.I hope the best for Ann and family.
citizen

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Politicians will come and go, but there will never be another one like Nathan. He truly cared and loved his town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••