Prisoner Advocate Elaine Brown on Geo...

Prisoner Advocate Elaine Brown on Georgia Prison Strike

There are 29 comments on the Pan-African News Wire story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Prisoner Advocate Elaine Brown on Georgia Prison Strike. In it, Pan-African News Wire reports that:

Prisoner Advocate Elaine Brown on Georgia Prison Strike: "Repression Breeds Resistance" At least four prisons in Georgia remain in lockdown five days after prisoners went on strike in protest of poor living and working conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pan-African News Wire.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
day78

Elyria, OH

#23 Sep 28, 2011
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Live without parole means he is in Hays for murder. How do you think the family of the person he murdered feels? If he only received life without parole for murder, he is lucky. Many in Georgia believe he should have gotten the death penalty for killing someone. Did he receive "free" legal service or did he pay for his own lawyer's services? Your best help for him might be to send him a love letter.
why are u such a negative nancy?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 28, 2011
day78 wrote:
<quoted text>
why are u such a negative nancy?
I hate criminals, I have been robbed. It gives me the right to dislike them, and ask pertinent questions. I am not a nancy, I am a tough lightered knot.
wildcat2011

United States

#25 Sep 28, 2011
Excuse me who do I need to contact about a friend being in a kentucky prison ... The inmates that are in the hole are n't treated like humanbeing at all please help....
Gifford45

Englewood, FL

#26 Jun 3, 2012
Concerned Mother wrote:
This is to Mrs Elaine Brown. My son is in Hays State Prison. I need your assitance. My son hastried to contact his attorntey concerning his appeal for the past two years with no response. He was given over 100 years to serve on an offense. He had no prior criminal history. I have heard that the judge that sentenced him has had cases thrownout because they found out that he was doing illegal things. I am begging someone to look into his case. I do not want to put o much information in this email. Mrs Brown, I am begging for your assitance. Please contact me at email: [email protected] Thank you
Ms. Brown:
I am Ms. Gifford. I to have a son that is in prison. He was wrongfully convicted and I have been trying desperately to obtain a copy of his trial transcripts and have had no luck. He was sentenced in Georgia and the Court Reporter and his public defender are not cooperating at all. Do you know anyone I can contact to help me get my son's trial transcripts? Please respond via email at [email protected] I appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you so much.
Sab

United States

#27 Aug 29, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your condition this POS is responisble. The world needs more nurses and less thugs, maybe some thug will take care of him before he is allowed to return to society for a repeat performance.
let me tell u something mr. judge, no disrespect to the lady who was assaulted, I have been attacked n I have been laid up with iv's in,my arms. But to the judge, this lady is holding on to some anger that u will probably never understand, n that shit is killing her on the inside, that means this man is still hurting her from behind bars. U sitting on ur little pc getting her hyped up about someone hurting him, when she need forgiveness n God in her heart. u not helping her, u making her worse. Mrs. lady, ima keep it real wit u n u might hate me 4 it, but u need help to get that shit out ur heart, u killing urself with anger n resentment.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28 Aug 30, 2012
Sab wrote:
<quoted text> let me tell u something mr. judge, no disrespect to the lady who was assaulted, I have been attacked n I have been laid up with iv's in,my arms. But to the judge, this lady is holding on to some anger that u will probably never understand, n that shit is killing her on the inside, that means this man is still hurting her from behind bars. U sitting on ur little pc getting her hyped up about someone hurting him, when she need forgiveness n God in her heart. u not helping her, u making her worse. Mrs. lady, ima keep it real wit u n u might hate me 4 it, but u need help to get that shit out ur heart, u killing urself with anger n resentment.
Go back to school and learn how to communicate in standardized English and then MAYBE others will take you serious, until then you substandard English filled with profanity makes your post senseless and worthless. Bless your little heart.
billie long

Oglethorpe, GA

#29 Dec 7, 2014
why is it that all inmates are always soooo innocent? Bull.. They knew when they were breaking the law that one day they would get caught. That day came and they are paying for their crimes. Suck it up and quit your crying. Perhaps, if you had spent more time teaching them right from wrong, they would not be where they are now.
kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Dec 17, 2014
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text> not everyone is guilty these people just pick 12 random people in the streets and put there life in there life Hell no that aint right some people do deserve to be there but not everyone
so true & some of the inmates try to change their life around like my Son who i luv more then life so b4 y'all judge an inmate walk a day in their shoe's & folks put them dwn they are human well some are & some ain't but my concern is my SON & i luv my son & will be by his side all the way in or out
kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Dec 17, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school and learn how to communicate in standardized English and then MAYBE others will take you serious, until then you substandard English filled with profanity makes your post senseless and worthless. Bless your little heart.
She can't blame every man 4 what her ex has done to her , so go else where with comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... 9 hr Will Dockery 41
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... 19 hr Selling Damaged G... 1
News Anti-gay Atlanta bishop Eddie Long, who was acc... Jan 18 Beauty QUEEN 6
News Sons of the American Revolution honor Solomon S... Jan 17 indictTomPRICE 4
Rep John Robert Lewis=Greasy F------keen ... Jan 17 kyman 2
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan 14 Recall Mayor Davi... 3
News Animal sanctuary owner faces 16 citations (Nov '10) Jan 11 I know her 41
More from around the web