What Happened to the Tea Party Caucus?

Mar 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: rollcall.com

Democrats slam the group as a haven for radicals while conservatives tout membership among their bona fides, but the fact is Rep.

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Democrats are plain scared of Tea Party so they make up all kinds of slanderous things.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

That’s not to say Bachmann has been inactive over that period of time — the Minnesota Republican was a contender for the 2012 GOP presidential nomination from June 2011 to January 2012, during which time the group held no public meetings. After dropping out of the running for the presidency, she was narrowly re-elected to her seat in the House.

Since then, she has been keeping a low profile and trying to rebuild her brand in her district; that may have something to do with the group’s silence, caucus members said.

Teabaggers will face the same demise as the whig party.

Their poll numbers are in the toilet.

The teabagger congress has never been out of the teens in approval ratings and had the lowest approval rating since numbers have been kept.

Poor teabaggers.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Democrats have the equivalent of a fifth grade education no matter how you slice it. LOL

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What happen to the Tea-bagger’s Party: Ask Allen West… if you can find him, LOL!

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

democrats fear the tea party because they look at how the money is being spent...
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

They realized it was safe to return to the GOP brand after they damaged it under the Bush years with their drunken spending.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What happened to the Tea Party?

The ignorant ones who followed blindly finally woke up - in shame of West, Bachmann, Palin, and Cruz.

I liked the tea turds - they illustrated how ignorant their electorate actually is! Or was!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

giving out free stuff to marginal illiterates is the best way to own them and their vote, and Dems have perfected that art.

Now that the non taxpayers outnumber, and outvote the taxpayer, bad things are gonna happen.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
Democrats are plain scared of Tea Party so they make up all kinds of slanderous things.
Wrong....
Democrats love the Tea Party.
The President did not get re-elected as much as radical right winged politics was rejected.
Idiot comments on legitimate rape and an inane war on contraception provided the Presidents margin of victory.
With the tea party as a foil the Democrats don't have to deal with the moderate Republicans, they get a free pass.
The Tea party is a gift from god for the Democrats.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Yeah right. Dems are afraid of "Back the Wack".
Your Ex

Craig, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The what party?
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

see the light wrote:
I agree.
I'm a Democrat and I admit that I am scared of batshit crazy people walking around freely in society.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

inbred Genius wrote:
giving out free stuff to marginal illiterates is the best way to own them and their vote, and Dems have perfected that art.
Now that the non taxpayers outnumber, and outvote the taxpayer, bad things are gonna happen.
But the TEA Party are supposedly for less taxes. Which means less taxpayers. So mission accomplished?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
But the TEA Party are supposedly for less taxes. Which means less taxpayers. So mission accomplished?
more people employed, means more taxes paid....geez..if biz didnt have a zillion fed regs, plus the obamacare nightmare ahead of them, they might hire more people.....
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

see the light wrote:
No one is afraid of the teabaggers. They have had their 15 minutes of fame and normal people realize that they are just a bunch of lunatic fringe, uneducated morons and religious nutcases! Not to mention their affiliation with the evil koch brothers.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I'm a Democrat and I admit that I am scared of batshit crazy people walking around freely in society.
Well Dems seem sane until they pull out the assult rifles and shoot.
Mr BO Django Dance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tea party is alive and well and keeping Obama and RINOs from voting new tax increases. Democrats say the movement is dead, but it is progressivism that is dead in America.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fire the GOP wrote:
They realized it was safe to return to the GOP brand after they damaged it under the Bush years with their drunken spending.
The drunken sailors were the dem congress and dodd/frank, meathead. Try to keep up.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Here's a toss to the Tea Party...... now, Dress Cruz up as a Presidential Candidate and roll him out to run against Hillary Clinton in 2016...... ROFLMAO

What ever happened to Rick Santorum, he was a Tea Party Favorite, right?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
This bullshit statement is brought to you buy someone whoh lives in a states that is losing it's tax base at a very fast pace.

Tiger left in 96, Mikelson about to leave, just those two is costing your liberal state 10 million in taxes. LMAO
Not counting the businesses that are leaving the tax king states.
You're so fkn brilliant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••