Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: WAGT 96

A recent audit has found Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use E-Verify to check whether new employees were eligible to work, which state law has required of public employers since 2007.

Full Story
too funny

Glenview, IL

#62 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
Same pay,$14 an hour,that's nice of him.
More lies from the liar in chief from pearland....

This look familiar to ya...if not just look in the mirror you lying sack of chit...

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#63 Feb 10, 2013
What's SSDD ?
nope to juan the dope

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Feb 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
What's SSDD ?
Heck ask any 3rd grader and they'll tell ya...what a dimwit you are.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#65 Feb 17, 2013
Sorry, I don't know.
ima

El Paso, TX

#66 Feb 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry, I don't know.
EVERYONE wants to be juan from Pearland, Tx. He must feel honored.
juan is a dipchit

Dallas, TX

#67 Feb 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry, I don't know.
So Geraldo take you on a new adventure to FL this time and so soon after you're hip injury? You have to be the dimmest light bulb in the universe not to know what it means.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#68 Feb 18, 2013
juan is a dipchit wrote:
<quoted text>
So Geraldo take you on a new adventure to FL this time and so soon after you're hip injury? You have to be the dimmest light bulb in the universe not to know what it means.
Sorry.......went to Vero Beach to visit some relatives.....the hip replacement is getting better daily.
Oh, I'm back in Pearland......
juan is a narcissist

Dallas, TX

#69 Feb 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.......went to Vero Beach to visit some relatives.....the hip replacement is getting better daily.
More narcissistic drivel from the king of drivel from pearland. Yawn.
ima

El Paso, TX

#70 Feb 18, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
delighted (:()

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#71 Feb 19, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it went from a broken hip, to an actual hip replacement, with no PT...and you are back to work. Stop with the nonsense. Exactly who do you think buys into your lies? This is pure horse rubbish, and you know it. What do you smoke or snort?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#72 Feb 24, 2013
Sorry Teddy......the hip was broken but the doctor say I had some arthritus in the hip and would be better off with a replacement. It's part metal and part plastic, he said I had to be very careful about infection. Before going to the dentist I have to take antibiotics to prevent infection from going to my hip.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#73 Feb 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Now it went from a broken hip, to an actual hip replacement, with no PT...and you are back to work. Stop with the nonsense. Exactly who do you think buys into your lies? This is pure horse rubbish, and you know it. What do you smoke or snort?
I had some physical thepary in the hospital. They said because I was in good physical shape it was easier for me to recover. I still have some pain, usually at the end of the day from walking on it all day.

Location hidden

#74 Feb 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sorry Teddy......the hip was broken but the doctor say I had some arthritus in the hip and would be better off with a replacement. It's part metal and part plastic, he said I had to be very careful about infection. Before going to the dentist I have to take antibiotics to prevent infection from going to my hip.
What about the metal plate in your head?
juan is a narcissist

Houston, TX

#75 Feb 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I had some physical thepary in the hospital. They said because I was in good physical shape it was easier for me to recover. I still have some pain, usually at the end of the day from walking on it all day.
SSDD eh juanita? Nobody gives a chit about your personal life. Nobody cares what PT you had or what kind of physical shape your in. It simply doesn't matter to any of us. It's simply boring and of zero consequence to anybody but you or your pathetic scumbag parents. Go see some help for your NPD, you ate up with it bad you worthless pendejo.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#76 Feb 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the metal plate in your head?
No metal plate.........you must has read that somewhere else.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#77 Feb 25, 2013
juan is a narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
SSDD eh juanita? Nobody gives a chit about your personal life. Nobody cares what PT you had or what kind of physical shape your in. It simply doesn't matter to any of us. It's simply boring and of zero consequence to anybody but you or your pathetic scumbag parents. Go see some help for your NPD, you ate up with it bad you worthless pendejo.
Went back to the doctor this afternoon, he took x-rays and said everything is healing well. He said because of the hard work and my young age I should heal very well. I'm doing better each do.

Oh, one more thing, I may be moving to Vero and start my own business....Juans Home Repairs. Nothing too small or large. Lots of widows I can do work for, maybe even find one I can be sweet on.

Location hidden

#78 Feb 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Went back to the doctor this afternoon, he took x-rays and said everything is healing well. He said because of the hard work and my young age I should heal very well. I'm doing better each do.
Oh, one more thing, I may be moving to Vero and start my own business....Juans Home Repairs. Nothing too small or large. Lots of widows I can do work for, maybe even find one I can be sweet on.
I needed a laugh, thanks for giving me that. Will you be bonded? LOL

Location hidden

#79 Feb 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I needed a laugh, thanks for giving me that. Will you be bonded? LOL
Not to be confused with being in bondage...;)
ima

El Paso, TX

#80 Feb 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
you will then pay your taxes right? can't open up a business without THAT UNDERSTANDING, you can be sure of this.
juan is a narcissist

Dallas, TX

#81 Feb 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivel alert...You'll fit in really well especially with a population of about 18K and the latino population being 5.7%. Geeze you couldn't start a biz in the Houston area and make it and you're going to in a small city? Dream on pendejo.

Oh while your at it maybe you can find a good psych doc who can continue treating you for your NPD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ga. Vagos MC Shut down in Ga. (May '10) 2 hr KILl KEYBOARD BAN... 227
Who's got your vote in the Georgia Secretary of... 15 hr Charles Crawford ... 1
Who's got your vote in the Georgia State Insura... 22 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Georgia State Labor ... 22 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Georgia State School... 22 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Georgia Senate race? 22 hr Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Georgia State Agricu... 22 hr Topix Polls 0

Georgia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE