Audit: Georgia Department of Agricult...

Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify

There are 96 comments on the WAGT story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify. In it, WAGT reports that:

A recent audit has found Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use E-Verify to check whether new employees were eligible to work, which state law has required of public employers since 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAGT.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
The doctor said I should heal fast because of my physical condition. Hard work never hurt anyone.
Excuse me while I wipe off the coffee I spit all over the screen of my computer when I read your comment....I can't stop laughing. Sure, juan, sure.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#42 Feb 6, 2013
teddyr4me - he knows what he's talking about, I'm already walking without a walker and it's only been 3 weeks since surgery (Jan 9th) I need to get back to work, I do not get paid if I don't work.

Location hidden

#43 Feb 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
teddyr4me - he knows what he's talking about, I'm already walking without a walker and it's only been 3 weeks since surgery (Jan 9th) I need to get back to work, I do not get paid if I don't work.
Really??? So how do you pay for your rent and your food. YOU Do eat, right?
ima

El Paso, TX

#44 Feb 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
shouldn't bother you too much since you don't ever pay income tax, you should have quite a saving account-oh yes, mom and dad keep your savings in Mexico.....I'm sure they can help you out so you can continue to work knowing very well you're illegally refusing to pay taxes, yet you and your counterparts except nothing less than amnesty, complete FORGIVENESS OF REFUSAL TO PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IT'S TAXES? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#45 Feb 6, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Really??? So how do you pay for your rent and your food. YOU Do eat, right?
My girlfriend helps me, she works as a waitress. She usually brings home food from the restaurant.
juan is a narcissist

Houston, TX

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend helps me, she works as a waitress. She usually brings home food from the restaurant.
Who cares you narcissistic piece of crap. Does she pay for this food or does she steal it?

Location hidden

#47 Feb 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, she brings you food, HOW do you PAY for your rent??? Does she do that as well?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#48 Feb 7, 2013
juan is a narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares you narcissistic piece of crap. Does she pay for this food or does she steal it?
It's all good food they would plan to throw away, that would be wasteful so she brings it home.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#49 Feb 7, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, she brings you food, HOW do you PAY for your rent??? Does she do that as well?
I live with her in her apartment.

Location hidden

#50 Feb 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I live with her in her apartment.
Okay, can we just get on to another tall tale...this one has gotten so cold.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#51 Feb 7, 2013
I'm walking alot better and may be able to go to work Monday. I'd be able to do minor work, sweeping, clean up, but no climbing. I'll talk to my boss at it, we wants me to come back.
juan is a narcissist

Elizabeth, NJ

#52 Feb 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
I'm walking alot better and may be able to go to work Monday. I'd be able to do minor work, sweeping, clean up, but no climbing. I'll talk to my boss at it, we wants me to come back.
Who cares about your pathetic life or what you do. Answer: Nobody. Sweeping floors is about all you do anyway so what's the big deal. Go crawl back into what ever hole you crawled out of you worthless wanker.
juan is a narcissist

Dallas, TX

#53 Feb 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
More narcissistic drivel from the king of drivel in Pearland.
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#54 Feb 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good food they would plan to throw away, that would be wasteful so she brings it home.
OMG she's a dumpster diver...as we figured she stole it....another low-life scumhag...

Location hidden

#55 Feb 9, 2013
nope to juan the dope wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG she's a dumpster diver...as we figured she stole it....another low-life scumhag...
I thought there were health dept. regulations that frowned upon doing this. Hmmm
Juan

Pearland, TX

#57 Feb 9, 2013
nope to juan the dope wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not get it out of the dumpster, she gets it from the restaurant moron. Anyway, we eat good.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#58 Feb 9, 2013
juan is a narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about your pathetic life or what you do. Answer: Nobody. Sweeping floors is about all you do anyway so what's the big deal. Go crawl back into what ever hole you crawled out of you worthless wanker.
I've talked to my boss, he's going to let me come back to work on light duty.
ima

El Paso, TX

#59 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
and light pay (pay cut)
Juan

Pearland, TX

#60 Feb 9, 2013
Same pay, $14 an hour,that's nice of him.
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#61 Feb 9, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
SSDD eh juanita....nobody cares you worthless wanker. Go seek some help for your NPD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump's horrible budget proposal 7 hr Guy from Latonia 2
News Developer turns attention to Gainesville downto... Tue John Valenza 3
News Number of snake bites rising in North Georgia Mon Barry S 15
Election Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in ... (Aug '10) May 21 Peckerwood Sosbee 7,589
FREE ENERGY GENERATOR, Easy to do!, May 18 jabuenrostro 1
News Sons of the American Revolution honor Solomon S... (Nov '16) May 16 yidfellas v USA 5
judges daryle colson,amy hollars give kids mom ... May 14 CORRUPT 1
More from around the web