Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAGT

A recent audit has found Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use E-Verify to check whether new employees were eligible to work, which state law has required of public employers since 2007.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Lol!

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Probably they did it on purpose cause they wouldn't have been able to find many workers among people with documents since most of them would rather stay on unemployment than have a low paid job

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah i guess
What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Disgusting!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

It needs to be the law of the land.

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Of course Georgia diesnt want to use it. Too many shiftless Georgians will not do the work of an illegal alien.

It's already been proven!!!

Georgia immigrant crackdown backfires

Georgia Gov. Nathan Dealís program to replace fleeing migrant farmworkers with probationers backfired when some of the convicted criminals started walking off their jobs because field work was too strenuous, it was reported Wednesday.
And the stateís farms could lose up to $1 billion if crops continue to go unpicked and rot, the president of the Georgia Agribusiness Council warned.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/575...

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ambro2000 wrote:
Probably they did it on purpose cause they wouldn't have been able to find many workers among people with documents since most of them would rather stay on unemployment than have a low paid job
Bingo!!!

Americans are the laziest creatures on planet earth. They'd never do the work that illegal aliens do and the lax use of e-verify by Georgia is living proof!!!!

You'd think that Georgia would offer generous guest worker programs but the employers & illegal aliens want nothing of that.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

There are many ways to get around e-verify.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Hey border brother....

E-Verify is a joke. It's a program designed to quell the cries from the ignorant anti-illegal lobby who hasn't a clue to how much of a joke this program is!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Anything to circumvent the process of controlling illegal immigration, Huh Juan?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

It's just not right to prevent us from working for a better life and future.
nope to dope

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Nobody is stopping you from working for a better life and future in your home countries. Illegally here you no deserve squat with the exception of deportation and/or a stay at the grey bar hotel.

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Do you know how much would cost to deport all the illegals ? USA has a huge debt and would not afford such a thing.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
why can't you see that IT'S NOT RIGHT THAT YOU'RE HERE ILLEGALLY???? THIS COUNTRY OWES YOU NOTHING, you've already received a free education. This free education you should have put to GOOD USE in YOUR COUNTRY!
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

If you all want to be the new slave labor force in America and be treated like crap by everyone including your American employer's I guess that's still a better life than living in a sewer. But too many Senators and Congressmen are finally hearing the truth from the constiuency of this Country and Georgia is just one State that is going to be in trouble for continuing to hire illegals with false doc's. They want migrant farm worker's? Those illegals are leaving the farms and invading every town and city in the Country. They want the anchor's, free everything and no accountability. They sure and hell don't want to pick crops anymore.. get real.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> why can't you see that IT'S NOT RIGHT THAT YOU'RE HERE ILLEGALLY???? THIS COUNTRY OWES YOU NOTHING, you've already received a free education. This free education you should have put to GOOD USE in YOUR COUNTRY!
Ima...Sorry I haven't been around for some time, I was working from a ladder wiring a new two story home, I fell and broke my hip, I had to go to the emergency room, I got out of the hospital last Wednesday and told to not work for at least two weeks. I have to be very careful.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ima...Sorry I haven't been around for some time, I was working from a ladder wiring a new two story home, I fell and broke my hip, I had to go to the emergency room, I got out of the hospital last Wednesday and told to not work for at least two weeks. I have to be very careful.
Gee, how are you going to eat if you can't work? Maybe you got out of the pokey, or possibly rehab. We'll never know the truth, will we?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, I had hip surgery..........had to go the the emergency room via ambulance.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Sorry, I had hip surgery..........had to go the the emergency room via ambulance.
So, how do you plan to PAY for this?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>So, how do you plan to PAY for this?
LIke any person in the USA.... they are billed directly if no insurance is available.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••