tyra banks---america's next top model...

tyra banks---america's next top model cycle 14---still very unorganized

There are 7 comments on the www.ourtown.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled tyra banks---america's next top model cycle 14---still very unorganized. In it, www.ourtown.com reports that:

by Tom Livsey,

Tyra Bank's apology is less than acceptable. Though a couple of decades ago she was a well sought out model who made her way to the top.

If you are determined to be present at the next Next America's Top Model Cycle 14 "Cattle Call" in Chicago, here are some things to keep in mind....Most importantly, take care of yourself and remain as comfortable as possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ourtown.com.

lauren

Ketchum, ID

#1 Sep 1, 2009
will there be a cycle 21??

“Attention InterestDesireAc tion”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago,Il. USA

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Not if she doesn't take a more personal commitment or take her name out of the event
lauren wrote:
will there be a cycle 21??
Jazmin Celeste Porter

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2009
I want to be a Top Model. I am certain that I have the potencial to rock photoshoots and fashion shows. Can anyone help me find a way to get ahold of tyra Banks!

“Attention InterestDesireAc tion”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago,Il. USA

#4 Oct 16, 2009
Send me a photo of your soul. There is where your beauty lies....after taking that picture then you must send me a picture of your outside soul.

As prerequisites of your being, you must be at least 5'7" and between 18-27 years of age. Does this describe you ?

I did the media for Tyra in Atlanta a couple of months ago.
Jazmin Celeste Porter wrote:
I want to be a Top Model. I am certain that I have the potencial to rock photoshoots and fashion shows. Can anyone help me find a way to get ahold of tyra Banks!
Blair

Perry, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2009
Do you think there will ever be another petite cycle for ANTM ???
Name

Fort Stewart, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2009
Who cares!
Name

Fort Stewart, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2009
Jazmin Celeste Porter wrote:
If you're African-American your chances of winning increase!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Capitol's Confederate statues prompt renewed... 3 min Cat74 124
News Court reinstates Gordon city attorney 15 hr Faith Lue 1
News Embattled rebel flag reassessed at Georgia's St... Tue private guy 1
News 'Failed to Be Honest' Calls grow for probe of C... Tue Cat74 12
News Meet 59-year-old David Hooks, the latest drug r... (Nov '14) Jun 29 Vote Harrell out 37
What Georgian men want from a woman? (Jun '09) Jun 27 Maya 81
News Ridley named Georgia Principal of the Year (Feb '13) Jun 26 So what else is new 2
More from around the web