Ga. drug testing likely to face legal...

Ga. drug testing likely to face legal challenges

There are 1 comment on the The Review story from Mar 17, 2012, titled Ga. drug testing likely to face legal challenges. In it, The Review reports that:

A push to require drug tests for people seeking welfare payments in Georgia is nearly certain to be challenged in court if passed, as judges have already struck down similar laws in other states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Review.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2012
The law is clearly unconstitutional and hopefully the court will do their duty and uphold the bill of rights. This bill singles out a specific group of people to treat like criminals based on no evidence. For those of you that don't like the bill of rights may I suggest that you move to another country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Capitol's Confederate statues prompt renewed... 14 hr Cat74 124
News 'Failed to Be Honest' Calls grow for probe of C... Jun 30 Cat74 12
News ADP to Create 1,000 Jobs in Augusta (Oct '06) Jun 3 The Man 57
News Pipeline decision expected May '15 lol 16
News GOP Resolutions Opposing Illegal Immigration Ar... Apr '15 Cricket 23 8
News Prison time for some Atlanta school educators i... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Atlanta teachers to be sentenced in test cheati... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web