Many immigrants leaving Georgia behind

Full story: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

New law's impact goes beyond targeting those in the state illegally. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Fearful she will be deported and separated from her two young sons, Vilma Baltazar steeled her family for a long journey from her small apartment in Chamblee back to her native country, Guatemala.

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

I do love to irritate the little Dewey, Calif demented twerp because he told so many lies about me. It is pay back time for him. With each of his rants, delirious malevolent attacks, and hysterical pleadings he is allowing me to know just how much I am achieving my goal. He has not idea the pleasure he is allowing me to have, I only hope he continues. Bless his little heart.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
I do love to irritate the little Dewey, Calif demented twerp because he told so many lies about me. It is pay back time for him. With each of his rants, delirious malevolent attacks, and hysterical pleadings he is allowing me to know just how much I am achieving my goal. He has not idea the pleasure he is allowing me to have, I only hope he continues. Bless his little heart.
He wonders why, and accuses me of "sucking up" to you. He doesn't get the fact that that is not the case, that we believe in a system where each is entitled to their opinion, and the right to express that opinion. What he also does not understand, is that there are consequences to acting on that right, as he has proven to be, "a victim of his own doing".

Deep down, he is no different than anyone else, he just doesn't like the view in his mirror, and takes it out on those he most is like, though in total denial of the truth.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
I see you got a new "Big Book of Big Words" book.

Name a single lie. One. You racist POS.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

On the way to sanctuary in California.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
I'll take a hard working Mexican.

You see, I'm not a scared racist like you and the nut.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a hard working Mexican.
You see, I'm not a scared racist like you and the nut.
Once again, your statement is only an effort to convince yourself of your position, though you have no position, and you cannot support your accusations of racism.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Once again, your statement is only an effort to convince yourself of your position, though you have no position, and you cannot support your accusations of racism.
I have a position.

Looking down on you and your kind.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a position.
Looking down on you and your kind.
Sorry for the fact that you view life from the cheap sites.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry for the fact that you view life from the cheap sites.
Sites?

I would think you would know that in NASCAR, the expensive seats are the highest ones.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Yank wrote:
Wish I was in.... Dixie, HO Rah HO Rah.
When God comes down to give the world an enema, he's going to slide the tube right down there into Georgia.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Ace Cadillac wrote:
<quoted text>You have told so many lies on everyone that you are starting to forget what all you said...Lighter and the
General have your number boy,youre a joke!ROTFLMAO!
More inane rantings from the ignorant south.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I never respond to the little pip squeak child, he never says anything of merit, and only attacks people. I guess he never read, "How To Win Friends and Influence People". I don't believe everyone in California could be this hateful and demented.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
I never respond to the little pip squeak child, he never says anything of merit, and only attacks people. I guess he never read, "How To Win Friends and Influence People". I don't believe everyone in California could be this hateful and demented.
They are not, but for some reason, the ones that are must see a need to prove it.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You respond all the time. You just did. You're an easy mark. Racist Neanderthals like you careen through life hating everyone that isn't a mirror image of you.

I make you mad, I make you boil in rage. You're my own personal hillbilly I can rile any time I want. Sorry littlenuts, you work for me.
michell

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

People are so ignorant,hateful and stupid. People who have a hateful nature will rage against anything and anyone.
Whites are the most hateful and ignorant people in the U.S.
This should not be happening to our Mexican neighbors. That's why white and black gun owners will suffer the wrath of the feds.
michell

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mexican men will work their asses off even after a night of beer. The black men won't do the jobs Mexican will do and the whites feel to entitled and/or are too drugged up on weed and other stuff from pharm parties.
Guess there won't be that much building going on in GA anymore.
Mayela

Union City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeking employment in this country is not a criminal act. It coerces no one and violates no one’s rights. There is no “right” to be exempt from competition in the labor market, or in any other market. http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Mayela wrote:
Seeking employment in this country is not a criminal act. It coerces no one and violates no one’s rights. There is no “right” to be exempt from competition in the labor market, or in any other market. http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...
If a person from another country entered America illegally it is a criminal act to work or even be in America. You should read more. Bless your little heart.
Vera

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Has i read the comments of illegls coming so hateful have you ever thought of just maybe they wouldnt be here if americans actually go to work in the fields and has for Georgia checking to see if your legal just because of your skin color because I'm pretty damm sure your 10x more likely to be stopped if ur brown than being a white american mmmm makes you wonder just how much are they gunna pay out in lawsuits !!! I just might make a trip and talk spanish in Georgia and see what happens !!!! Pinche pendejos ni saban nomas por dicer cosas o wait damm just because Im writing spanish I must be illegal !!! Lmao !!! People in general can be so naive !!! Good Luck with georgia american picking your damm crops !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Vera wrote:
Has i read the comments of illegls coming so hateful have you ever thought of just maybe they wouldnt be here if americans actually go to work in the fields and has for Georgia checking to see if your legal just because of your skin color because I'm pretty damm sure your 10x more likely to be stopped if ur brown than being a white american mmmm makes you wonder just how much are they gunna pay out in lawsuits !!! I just might make a trip and talk spanish in Georgia and see what happens !!!! Pinche pendejos ni saban nomas por dicer cosas o wait damm just because Im writing spanish I must be illegal !!! Lmao !!! People in general can be so naive !!! Good Luck with georgia american picking your damm crops !!!
Your comprehension skills used to express your convoluted opinions are as shaky as a bowl of jello on the hood of a 36 Ford driving across a field of watermelons in South Georgia. How about us treating illegal criminals as they treat them in Mexico? Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••